Ishq Mein Marjawan

Hello ! Where are we ?

fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello peeps, long time haven't catched up, was busy with personal stuff.
So no idea what's happening in IMMJ, haven't even followed WU or forum posts, so pardon my ignorance😆

Actually I saw a promo yesterday, so couldn't stop myself from making a post😆

CVs r taking tips from us I think.. we called Arohi Shiela the item dancers, now in the promo she is called Laila d item dancer🤣 She is back to her old ways of doing item dance, seducing & taking her so called flop revenge😆

So my doubt is what did she do with Kalaripayattu😆 I also saw her promo of some fancy dress, like she is some nurse..
Is her revenge to kill Deep, which is always flopping. With kalaripayattu & fancy dress she was unable to kill Deep, now how will she kill Deep with item dance😆

I think Shiela only motive is to sleep with Deep, what a disgusting character.. I have never seen such cheapos who keep repeatedly seducing someone she hates in the name of revenge. I can't believe how they have turned one of the most pathetic female leads ever.

I'm happy Mamta atleast take inspiration from us & give her Laila the item dancer role. That is d only thing Nia can do & not Alisha😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome back deepti🤗
Well mamta only wanted to tell us that she has some idea of Kalaripayattu, that's why included martial arts in this track... 

Baki sab whi bakwas chal raha hy, Sheila's stupid plans, dialogues and fake hatred cum desperation for deepu is shown for 12-15 minutes everyday, and now sheila aka Laila and Abhi have started harming people who know their so-called raaz😆😆

Virat ki fake death hui hy ab, 3 suspects hain 1. Abhimanyu
2. Mummy ji
3.Bindiya

End me virat will be back aur ye bakwas chalti rahe gi😆
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Welcome back deepti 🤗

Well mamta only wanted to tell us that she has some idea of Kalaripayattu, that's why included martial arts in this track... 

Baki sab whi bakwas chal raha hy, Sheila's stupid plans, dialogues and fake hatred cum desperation for deepu is shown for 12-15 minutes everyday, and now sheila aka Laila and Abhi have started harming people who know their so-called raaz😆😆

Virat ki fake death hui hy ab, 3 suspects hain 1. Abhimanyu
2. Mummy ji
3.Bindiya

End me virat will be back aur ye bakwas chalti rahe gi😆

Ok so Virat died or fake dead, that's d only thing that happened😆 Who is bindiya?
And rest I know Sheila's stupid revenge will only be a flop, I was wondering when it will end. Now will Laila & seduction drama, revenge will run for 1 more month. How much are they planning to recycle.
So does Sheila/Laila want to kill Deep, is that her revenge? Why didn't she kill him till now then. I saw some promo she will kill him for Dussera, Karwachauth & Diwali😆 I hope she kill him atleast by New yr😆
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi welcome back deepti  🤗yeah mamta taken inspirationfrom us😆first time our predication came true arohi became item dancer🤣so we rightly given her name sheila😆hum ny mazak mai kaha tha k item dance hona chaiye mamta ny sach kr dikhya🤣in one way she given us green signal that keep saying her sheila😆and yeah she will kill deep doing her cheap item dance ðŸ¤£they chosen laila song in which sunny leone did item dance so sheila also doing on it..so makers think her small screen sunny leone😆mamta turned innocent arohi to such a cheap character🤢 Edited by sabreen_06 - 5 years ago
vaishu.6 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi deepti!! & welcome back 
Yes guys our prediction come true.now Mamta officially declared that now aarohi is turned into cheap characterless sheila.yes u r right sheila only wanted to sleep with deep.that's why she took kalaripayattu,changed her look aur manpreet banke RM mein ghus gyi.
Now she is doing item dance with deep kya pata kal ko Christmas party mein deep ke saath sabke saamne lip-lock scene karegi.phir toh party mein aaye log bhi bhaag jaayenge.
It's just beginning of Sheila's boldness in immj.aage toh bahut saara cheap romance dekhna baaki hai.
Plz koi batao IF aur immj ke actors ko,sach batao unhe that this show revamp is not working.it's totally flop.koi unhe low trps ke baare mein batao
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanfare.1

Ok so Virat died or fake dead, that's d only thing that happened😆 Who is bindiya?
And rest I know Sheila's stupid revenge will only be a flop, I was wondering when it will end. Now will Laila & seduction drama, revenge will run for 1 more month. How much are they planning to recycle.
So does Sheila/Laila want to kill Deep, is that her revenge? Why didn't she kill him till now then. I saw some promo she will kill him for Dussera, Karwachauth & Diwali😆 I hope she kill him atleast by New yr😆

Bindiya is cook maharaj's daughter,jis ko tara ne swarg bhej dia tha😆 roma ki moo boli beti/maid😆

Kya time agya hy I'm missing roma raichand nowadays and her scenes with prithvi,dilip,bindiya, vedika...sb ko maar dia gya ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬

No idea how many times this shit will be repeated again and again,mene b giveup kr dia hy is hopeless show ko😛 bs forum pe posts read krti.

Yes sheila bs har festival pe deep ko marne ka plan kre gi,and will later endup on bed with him!🤢

I feel so bad for Virat and tara specially,the way they're sidelined by mamta is disturbing ðŸ˜¡ abhi ko b bht kum dialogues milte hain 😡
Deep ko phr bi dialogues mil rahe, he's involved with everyone ,baki full time and focus on a dumb lady jo kuch nai karti🤢
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArdentDreamer

Bindiya is cook maharaj's daughter,jis ko tara ne swarg bhej dia tha😆 roma ki moo boli beti/maid😆

Kya time agya hy I'm missing roma raichand nowadays and her scenes with prithvi,dilip,bindiya, vedika...sb ko maar dia gya ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¬

No idea how many times this shit will be repeated again and again,mene b giveup kr dia hy is hopeless show ko😛 bs forum pe posts read krti.

Yes sheila bs har festival pe deep ko marne ka plan kre gi,and will later endup on bed with him!🤢

I feel so bad for Virat and tara specially,the way they're sidelined by mamta is disturbing ðŸ˜¡ abhi ko b bht kum dialogues milte hain 😡
Deep ko phr bi dialogues mil rahe, he's involved with everyone ,baki full time and focus on a dumb lady jo kuch nai karti🤢

Lol how many people come & die in this show I don't even remember anyone😆 Jab Tak hai TRP they will keep recycling the same track.. I'm so bored that I don't even read WU😆 Don't know till when TRP audience will tolerate this crap. New Zee show Manmohini can give some competition to this crap if it's good.
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Hi welcome back deepti  🤗yeah mamta taken inspirationfrom us😆first time our predication came true arohi became item dancer🤣so we rightly given her name sheila😆hum ny mazak mai kaha tha k item dance hona chaiye mamta ny sach kr dikhya🤣in one way she given us green signal that keep saying her sheila😆and yeah she will kill deep doing her cheap item dance ðŸ¤£they chosen laila song in which sunny leone did item dance so sheila also doing on it..so makers think her small screen sunny leone😆mamta turned innocent arohi to such a cheap character🤢

I don't understand how seducing & item dance is a way of taking revenge. If u love your husband seducing is ok, but when u hate him what's the point of seducing. That shows how cheap & characterless the woman is. It's d second time she is doing such cheap tactics in d name of revenge. The writer definitely have no brain..
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishu.6

Hi deepti!! & welcome back 

Yes guys our prediction come true.now Mamta officially declared that now aarohi is turned into cheap characterless sheila.yes u r right sheila only wanted to sleep with deep.that's why she took kalaripayattu,changed her look aur manpreet banke RM mein ghus gyi.
Now she is doing item dance with deep kya pata kal ko Christmas party mein deep ke saath sabke saamne lip-lock scene karegi.phir toh party mein aaye log bhi bhaag jaayenge.
It's just beginning of Sheila's boldness in immj.aage toh bahut saara cheap romance dekhna baaki hai.
Plz koi batao IF aur immj ke actors ko,sach batao unhe that this show revamp is not working.it's totally flop.koi unhe low trps ke baare mein batao

Haha she can do all cheapness, Mamta brought her to exploit her full Calibre in cheapness. That is the only thing Nia can do properly, strip dance😆
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanfare.1

I don't understand how seducing & item dance is a way of taking revenge. If u love your husband seducing is ok, but when u hate him what's the point of seducing. That shows how cheap & characterless the woman is. It's d second time she is doing such cheap tactics in d name of revenge. The writer definitely have no brain..

Exactly  seducing husband in love is ok but in hate who does that🤢this is second time doing this cheap act now touch of item dance🤢the writer has lost his brain since revamp🥱