Samaina SS : Delhi Diaries [Epilogue on pg 40]

chaaru26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey People!!!
Finally my exams are over and even during exams Samaina refused to leave my mind ( not that I wanted them to). An idea cropped up in my mind during exams which was inspired by the one and only Delhi track... Hope you all will like it...

Samaina SS : Delhi Diaries

Prologue:

"Naina are you sure ki tum uss ghar mein rahna chahti ho." Sameer asked this question for the hundredth time. "Haan Sameer." Again he received the same answer. "Phir ek baar soch lena. Main hotel book kar deta hoon na."  "Sameer maine acche se soch liya hai. Main wahi rahna chahti hoon."  "Dekho jaan, hum Delhi holidays ke liye nahi mere business deal ke wajah se jaa raha hain so most of the time main office mein rahunga, aur tum uss ghar mein akeli rahogi." He yet again tried. "Akeli matlab, Sameer wahan maa hogi, Deepika hogi, Rohan hoga aur.."  "aur Mr. Somani aur unki wig wali mata ji", he completed. "Naina tum dadi ko nahi jaanti. Waha woh tumhari jeena haram kar degi. Main bhi tumhare saath nahi rahoonga aur Maa, Rohan, Deepika; Dadi ke khilaf nahi jayenge. Dadi aur woh unka chamcha Keshav tumhe pareshan karke rakh denge." He held her shoulders and tried to put some sense into her head. "Toh kya main darti hoon unse. Sameer ab main woh purani Naina Agarwal nahi hoon main toh Sameer Maheshwari ki bahadoor aur chalak Mrs. Sameer Maheshwari hoon. Main unhe handle kar longi, tum meri chinta mat karo tum sirf apne kaam par focus karo. OK?"  "Theek hain meri bahadoor aur chalak biwi." Sameer had to succumb to her stubbornness. He could never win against her except when he had Naina's weakness in his control. He though Smirking to himself. "Par tumhe ek promise karna hoga." He extended his palm towards her.  "Kaisa promise?"  "Agar dadi ne tumhare saath bura vyavhar kiya toh tum mujhse chupaogi nahi, bataogi mujhe aur main unhe warn kar doonga."  "Ok baba promise. Ab packing shuru kare", she said placing her hand over his palm.

Naina brought two bags on the bed and unzipped them. "Yeh tum alag alag bags kyu nikal rahi ho, ek he mein saare kapde pack karlo na."  "Pack kar leti par kya hain na mera pati din mein na jane kitne baar change karta hain. Office ke liye shirts, phir ghar wapas aane ke baad tshirts aur phir ko night suit aur jeans pants aur..."  "bas bas samaj gaya. Tumhe joh karna hai karo, jaisa karna hai karo par mujhe disturb mat karo. Main sone jaa raha hoon. Good night", Sameer wrapped his arms around Naina's waist and kissed her forehead before getting into the bed to catch his sleep. "Sameer, utho aur packing karne mein meri madad karo." But Naina just received one response.. "Good Night."

Sighing, Naina packed their cloths for the one week stay in Delhi and kept the bags on the floor and slipped into the bed, under the blanket, cuddling her Mr. Maheshwari . Its going to be a fun and long week in Delhi, thought Naina before she closed her eyes and dozed of. And why wouldn't it be. She was going to meet the infamous Dadi for the first time. Who refused to attend their wedding, who troubled her husband when he was in Delhi, who was the reason why her husband's Salman Khan like hair was cut short and most importantly who traumatized her husband into thinking that he was unlucky and tried to separated her Sameer from her. Its definitely going to be a fun week ahead... 

So there is the prolouge, hope you all liked it if not then I will drop the idea of continuing it.. Please do let me know your thoughts after reading this... Even a word or two will do but don't stay silent... 😳

INDEX:

Chapter 1 : Pehli Rasoi - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/148934949

Chapter 2 : Tale of the Television - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149050707

Chapter 4 : A Good Night Sleep - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149283867

Chapter 5 : Romance is in the air - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/149413557

Edited by chaaru26 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashuni_01 thumbnail
Nice plot..can't wait to see what happens next👍🏼
Snehath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi dr,
This is amazing... pls continue.. 
I have never imagined how would Naina handle dadi... 
This is gonna be so much fun..
Thanks for the PM...
Ashhii thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting plot.. please continue soon..
JaySee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Fantastic.
I can't wait to see how bahadur and chalak Mrs. Maheshwari is going to handle Dadi the great.
Pls continue soon.
Ashusanj thumbnail
Its interesting ,I want to know what happens when Naina meets Dadi. Please continue
Rashi0812 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting plot
Wig wali mataji😆😆
Ab Dekha jai Naina Mr somani ki wig wali mataji ko kaise handle karti hai
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting 
I like it
Plz continue 
Shippu92 thumbnail
Nice concept.. New n different.. Looking forward eagerly 
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome start! I am so looking forward to the tashan wali Naina against Evil Dadi 🤣 I am sure it will be a very fun read!