Somewhere Over the Rainbow #25 With Prats in Our Hearts - Page 64

Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you Nado for the accessories and the associated love ! But Madam, what can I do with all these things 😛 I want your friendly love which I can't get anywhere else ! ❤️🤗 And it is so precious to me .🤗😊 
Loved the snow pictures , but I know how hard it will be to manage in such cold temperatures. Please take care .🤗
My net is very slow . Tried to post greetings for our Dragice . Will try now again . 😊

⭐️ Happy Birthday  To Our Dearest Dragice.⭐️
Related image
Image result for birthday wishes to friend

Image result for birthday wishes to friend
Missed you a lot Dragice and your posts . Hope all is well with you.🤗
Heavy rain lashing our place . No power . If I can't come online tomorrow , don't think otherwise . Yes , power is back!🤗  Good .
Originally posted by Viswasruti

Nado , my dear friend, I don't want to keep you in suspense,😃 so here is the link !-- But remember, you have to gift me sooo many things 😛 !😊🤗 
First click on Chat clubs --- then in the left hand side there is a blue box , written there --you are here , under that yellow strip ---then see to the right-hand side up -- there written --Week-- Month---All time .
Then press on that All time , and then see your name there 😃 Very simple .❤️ 
And here are cookies  for you --

Image result for chocolates images

Thank you Madi ❤️

I managed to find it, thanks to your instructions. 😃

In this category, I'm in place No. 8 😆

Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Viswasruti

Thank you Nado for the accessories and the associated love ! But Madam, what can I do with all these things 😛 I want your friendly love which I can't get anywhere else ! ❤️🤗 And it is so precious to me .🤗😊 
Loved the snow pictures , but I know how hard it will be to manage in such cold temperatures. Please take care .🤗
My net is very slow . Tried to post greetings for our Dragice . Will try now again . 😊

Love you Madi. ❤️

Tinks are jast things. In this case just, Fair exchange for your information 😆

Hello and Good Evening Rainbow Friends😃

Today it is cold here, as there is a storm going to strike at the southern coastal ares of our country. So the cold affect is that.

Nado I can understand how much it is difficult to adjust the weather you are facing. Take care dear.

Good Night all of you😊 

Dear Ivony
May your life be flooded with happiness, that each morning you become the most beautiful morning, I wish the smile remained on your face, I wish our friendship to go on for many years. May this birthday bring a lot of emotion in your life. Happy Birthday dear!!

From a distance I send you all the love for your birthday. I wish you a new year full of beautiful moments, great friends by your side and success in everything you approach.

Happy birthday dearest Dragice, may God bless you and your family always with much happiness, prosperity and good health. May all your wishes be fulfilled, be happy and blessed always!!
Vishnu
You are a Gift! Happy Birthday Card for Friends
For you Janet xxx
e79c396de9fc4fe25d8663bf707178bc.jpg (570759)
Happy Birthday. I will always be proud of you!
Hope you have great days and a wonderful year ahead...
~~
Happy Birthday! Only love & joy for your special day!
Happy Birthday.
Edited by vibraj - 5 years ago
Good morning!
It was Dragice's birthday yesterday, hope she had a great celebration!🤗

Padma, hope all well and the cyclone threat has passed off, it can be quite scary!

Madi, wishing you too good weather and no power outage, it can be very constraining, especially with kids around!

Wishing good weather to Avi, Branka and Nado. Have a great day everyone!

157 Motivational Inspirational Quotes 80

Love these trees finding fulfillment in touching the rays!

Remember this? Memories...

Chinnari Pellikuthuru Daily Serial - E1009 - 7th Aug | ManaTelugu.in - Telugu Daily Serials | Movies | Shows | News | Galleries and Many Mor...