Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
My God Shezaade took out a Khanjar and was like here you go Anar kill me! 😆 really good acting by Shaheer! He has gotten such a difficult role and he is excelling! I am very impressed! 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

My God Shezaade took out a Khanjar and was like here you go Anar kill me! 😆 really good acting by Shaheer! He has gotten such a difficult role and he is excelling! I am very impressed! 

true i think its scene of week 

after that fire scene where he begged for her love this is best scene 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

true i think its scene of week 

after that fire scene where he begged for her love this is best scene 

I never thought Shaheer could ever do intense, I always personally felt he was overrated, I was clearly wrong, I do not know of TRPS or awards but this show has won him a fan in me😃
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I never thought Shaheer could ever do intense, I always personally felt he was overrated, I was clearly wrong, I do not know of TRPS or awards but this show has won him a fan in me😃

He is an amazing actor..👏I am not impressed by the show very much.. but shaheer acting is the only thing i am hooked to it cant even skip a episode⭐️
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

He is an amazing actor..👏I am not impressed by the show very much.. but shaheer acting is the only thing i am hooked to it cant even skip a episode⭐️

The show can be better and so can the promotions for it, but the character of Salim suits shaheer so well! So I have to give credit for the makers for that! That they casted him in such an intense character!
myviewprem thumbnail

May be Shaheer had never got a show to potray his acting skills before like this show. Thats why not many thought hes a good actor that included me i thought he was average actor before 

I never watched any of shaheer shows before only kuch rang for few weeks, eshwari was too overbearing there but shaheer did not have much to do there mamas boy caught bet wife and mom typical bollywood/serial hero type role which every actor does

But Salim has brought out a new actor in Shaheer i never felt he can pull this role so well. The guy playing Akbar i thought can pull of Akbar very well as hes done historical and intense roles bef but not Shaheer. I have never watched sonarikas shows too before so i thought initially shes average actress. But after a month i see shes superb. Just watch Shaheers expression as his dadi jaan is talking of anars marriage superb experssions, the scene where hes waiting for her and says kill me or his proposal first time or firey proposal you cannot take eyes off him as he gets so many experssions on face within seconds. Sonarika is fast catching up with him her expression as she sits and cries because salim got angry with her after scorpion bit was a lesson on acting for novices. The other actress who deserves credit is Jodha, she can get 100 expressions a minute and of course Mahabhat. Mahabhat is superb actor too his expressions are too good and sometimes funny. So is husna.  

This show script is way better than typical saas bahu shows. I have watched few eipsodes here there kumkum bhagya or naira karthik show(do not know its name) and kasauti 2. This shows way above those in terms of script(initial 2 weeks was a bit bad) and even acting capability

The most complex role in show is Salim and Shaheer has struck jackpot with this role. Its the most complex role, Salim was a complex man even chroniclers like ambassdor in mughal court say he was unpredictable you could never understand or guess his reactions before hand. Suddenly he would get angry or order someone killed and next moment he could sit and chat with holy men on philosophy, watching kids play in delhi market could make him cry but seeeing enemies/rebels on stakes could not melt his heart. Its like dual personality.   

He will be remembered long for this show. Its like how we never forget Gurudutt for pyassa although it was a flop then or raj kapoor for mera naam joker or Gabbar for sholay, etc this role is like that an iconic role. Whether serial is hit or flop, whether Shaheer gets a award or not it does not matter, this role will define his career. 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 years ago
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail

May be Shaheer had never got a show to potray his acting skills before like this show. Thats why not many thought hes a good actor that included me i thought he was average actor before

I never watched any of shaheer shows before only kuch rang for few weeks, eshwari was too overbearing there but shaheer did not have much to do there mamas boy caught bet wife and mom typical bollywood/serial hero type role which every actor does

But Salim has brought out a new actor in Shaheer i never felt he can pull this role so well. The guy playing Akbar i thought can pull of Akbar very well as hes done historical and intense roles bef but not Shaheer. I have never watched sonarikas shows too before so i thought initially shes average actress. But after a month i see shes superb. Just watch Shaheers expression as his dadi jaan is talking of anars marriage superb experssions, the scene where hes waiting for her and says kill me or his proposal first time or firey proposal you cannot take eyes off him as he gets so many experssions on face within seconds. Sonarika is fast catching up with him her expression as she sits and cries because salim got angry with her after scorpion bit was a lesson on acting for novices. The other actress who deserves credit is Jodha, she can get 100 expressions a minute and of course Mahabhat. Mahabhat is superb actor too his expressions are too good and sometimes funny. So is husna.

This show script is way better than typical saas bahu shows. I have watched few eipsodes here there kumkum bhagya or naira karthik show(do not know its name) and kasauti 2. This shows way above those in terms of script(initial 2 weeks was a bit bad) and even acting capability

The most complex role in show is Salim and Shaheer has struck jackpot with this role. Its the most complex role, Salim was a complex man even chroniclers like ambassdor in mughal court say he was unpredictable you could never understand or guess his reactions before hand. Suddenly he would get angry or order someone killed and next moment he could sit and chat with holy men on philosophy, watching kids play in delhi market could make him cry but seeeing enemies/rebels on stakes could not melt his heart. Its like dual personality.

He will be remembered long for this show. Its like how we never forget Gurudutt for pyassa although it was a flop then or raj kapoor for mera naam joker or Gabbar for sholay, etc this role is like that an iconic role. Whether serial is hit or flop, whether Shaheer gets a award or not it does not matter, this role will define his career.

Very well said!
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wow its nice to read well written👏..shaheer deserves all appreciation and he truly deserves it..pls make it seperate post 😊
myviewprem thumbnail
DEM Episode 29 Bride for Salim...1
myviewprem thumbnail
DEM Episode 30 Diwali celebrations...1