Main Maayke Chali Jaaungi Tum Dekhte Rahiyo

who is this bua? is her character a positive or negative one?

jhanvibella thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I lost track of this show for some time! and started watching it again... can anyone tell me who is new character bua is? is it a positive or negative role?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetirosid thumbnail
I'd say negative. She is a typical old-minded woman- she want Jaya to wear saari, keep fast etc., and also questions why Satya is always calling. I mean in a way it's good that maybe she's getting Jaya to get used to the ways of her sasural, but this is definitely going to cause problems with Satya. I'd say Satya is just as negative as bua๐Ÿ˜†
jhanvibella thumbnail
Thanks for the headsup!! ๐Ÿ˜›
If someone can make sathya understand the jaya's sasural is better, then its great! ๐Ÿ˜†
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jhanvibella

Thanks for the headsup!! ๐Ÿ˜›
If someone can make sathya understand the jaya's sasural is better, then its great! ๐Ÿ˜†

For sure!! Only problem I have with bua is her ideologies based on old times, which is just a personal pet peeve... like you HAVE TO wear a saari etc- I just don't connect with that myself.. Otherwise I'd say she's got some solid points- did you see when she commented on Jaya's phone ringtone ๐Ÿ˜†
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

For sure!! Only problem I have with bua is her ideologies based on old times, which is just a personal pet peeve... like you HAVE TO wear a saari etc- I just don't connect with that myself.. Otherwise I'd say she's got some solid points- did you see when she commented on Jaya's phone ringtone๐Ÿ˜†

I am having problem with this forum. It doesn't allow me to post. I can only post if I quote someone and then it works.

Anyway I mentioned before the ringtone needs to be changed but it won't. It is a reminder to Samar's family that treat Jaya with respect otherwise she will leave.

Bhua is someone outside looking in so for her this is all awkward because Satya is extreme.
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PreetiSJ

For sure!! Only problem I have with bua is her ideologies based on old times, which is just a personal pet peeve... like you HAVE TO wear a saari etc- I just don't connect with that myself.. Otherwise I'd say she's got some solid points- did you see when she commented on Jaya's phone ringtone ๐Ÿ˜†

@ bold that was so funny omg๐Ÿคฃ
Problem.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rose2015

I am having problem with this forum. It doesn't allow me to post. I can only post if I quote someone and then it works.

Anyway I mentioned before the ringtone needs to be changed but it won't. It is a reminder to Samar's family that treat Jaya with respect otherwise she will leave.

Bhua is someone outside looking in so for her this is all awkward because Satya is extreme.

Same here, i'm having problems posting as well

PreetiSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BubbleT

@ bold that was so funny omg๐Ÿคฃ

Right? And Samar's responses... I like his bonding with bua
PreetiSJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: BubbleT

Same here, i'm having problems posting as well

Is there a way to contact IF to fix this issue for you both? I know with some other forums people have been having issues liking posts- don't know what's up 
jhanvibella thumbnail
I am also not able to post sometimes via mobile sometimes... Now I am trying very hardly to post in Sam Ya At but not able to