Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

So unhappy about the characterizations of RaYan . Both have been butchered by the show ðŸ˜¡

Agree with you Suta. In the Bhagavatam and in Upanishads, Ayan was not a warrior, a respectable merchant and a devoted husband to his Divine wife , accepted the norm of the day with dignity, each and ever maiden from Brindavan love Krishna and danced with him and no male ego questioned that Raas Leela . While trying to create drama the cvs  are losing the main path and slipped on the muddy path ! The main content is now nowhere to see in this serial.
Related image
Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Agree with you Suta. In the Bhagavatam and in Upanishads, Ayan was not a warrior, a respectable merchant and a devoted husband to his Divine wife , accepted the norm of the day with dignity, each and ever maiden from Brindavan love Krishna and danced with him and no male ego questioned that Raas Leela . While trying to create drama the cvs  are losing the main path and slipped on the muddy path ! The main content is now nowhere to see in this serial.

Related image

Even Krishn is shown deviated from his character ..he was a cowherd boy ...along with Gokul lads 
Here he has not seen a cow till date .😲
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was surprising to see Radha encouraging Ayan to punch Krishna .😲 
She didn't ask Krishna to take her back to her home , but waited for Ayan . And the way she expressed her happiness seeing Ayan , like she was waiting for him from Janam Janmanthar ! It is different Radha , not the Radharani who loves her Krishna as her Sakha , and savior. 
sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Related image

Ayan is a villan , crueler than Kamsa , he and Jatila  wanted to eliminate Krishna to own the wealth and the power from Vrishabhanu . 
I agree with all the views expressed by both of you .
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Is every single asura going to try and eat Radha ... making Krishna justify their death because of that? 
I imagine Aghasura will be the same. 

The tier so far -

Demons 1-2: Killed to get closer to Radha

Demons 3-5 (#5 being Aghasura): Killed because they tried to eat Radha

Demons 6-8 (future; Keshi, made up demons): Killed because they tried to kidnap Radha

Kamsa (future): Killed because he found out that Krishna loved Radha and tried to kill Radha. 

Here Aghasura ... I'll give you a cracker if you eat up Ayan. He's nice and roasted as well. Two crackers if you eat Jatila too! Who's a good Aghasura... who's a good Aghasura.Edited by guenhwyvar - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail
An interesting point you made , regarding Krishna's killing the asuras because they all tried to eat up Radha !! The cvs are showing exactly the way you described . 
And I liked the advice you've given to Agahsur ðŸ˜† hope he will eat those two negative characters !
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

Is every single asura going to try and eat Radha ... making Krishna justify their death because of that? 

The tier so far -

Demons 6-8 (future; Keshi, made up demons): Killed because they tried to kidnap Radha

Kamsa (future): Killed because he found out that Krishna loved Radha and tried to kill Radha. 

Here Aghasura ... I'll give you a cracker if you eat up Ayan. He's nice and roasted as well. Two crackers if you eat Jatila too! Who's a good Aghasura... who's a good Aghasura.

Well, this version of krishna's world is radha! Anything and everything he will do, will only be in context to radha! It would have been great though, if the makers would have included, krishna's other intentions of incarnation! To make people understand the meaning of true love is fine! But, dharam sthapana, cleansing the earth from the weight of demons, starting a new yug, were also his motives, if i am not wrong! 

So, yes, if any other reason out of ones i have stated is given as a justification, then i am okay with it! As in, if the demons are killed for greater good,then that's more valid, no? 🤔 Radha, cannot be a catalyst for every demon's death!

@Red: Oh! I have heard the name of this demon! But i don't know the details! So, originally, he really tries to eat radha?😲 Interesting! Would like to know the story of aghasur!😃

@Blue: You are making this up, with context of the show, or such thing really happened?😆😆😆 I thought, kans didn't even know, radha existed!😆

Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
Radha looked beautiful here 

Sutapasima thumbnail
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

The tier so far -

Here Aghasura ... I'll give you a cracker if you eat up Ayan. He's nice and roasted as well. Two crackers if you eat Jatila too! Who's a good Aghasura... who's a good Aghasura.

even Kaaliya was subdued by krishn because he attacked /scared Radha 
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: J2lover

Well, this version of krishna's world is radha! Anything and everything he will do, will only be in context to radha! It would have been great though, if the makers would have included, krishna's other intentions of incarnation! To make people understand the meaning of true love is fine! But, dharam sthapana, cleansing the earth from the weight of demons, starting a new yug, were also his motives, if i am not wrong! 

So, yes, if any other reason out of ones i have stated is given as a justification, then i am okay with it! As in, if the demons are killed for greater good,then that's more valid, no? 🤔 Radha, cannot be a catalyst for every demon's death!

@Red: Oh! I have heard the name of this demon! But i don't know the details! So, originally, he really tries to eat radha?😲 Interesting! Would like to know the story of aghasur!😃

@Blue: You are making this up, with context of the show, or such thing really happened?😆😆😆 I thought, kans didn't even know, radha existed!😆

Oh lol. Everything I mentioned was made up in the context of the show (except the names 😛). 

Regarding the Story of Aghasura. 

The short version is that while Krishna and his friends and cows set out for a picnic adventure one day. They came across Aghasura, the younger bro of Bakasura and Putana, who assumed the form of a giant python and lay in wait for Krishna. 

As Krishna's friends described the python, they believed that the python wouldn't be able to swallow all of them, and with Krishna there, out of the question. So they all happily marched inside Aghasura's mouth. Krishna watched it all, and finally decided to enter because his friends were in danger. 

Right as he enters, Aghasura tried to swallow Krishna, but Krishna expanded himself, making himself larger and larger, thus choking Aghasura and preventing him to breathe. His life air finally burst out the top. With his mystical glance, Krishna restored his friends' consciousness and they marched out of the demon's mouth. Aghasura's soul entered Krishna.