av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
@isalilsand

#StarPlus: #KarnSangini 0.9, #MariamKhan 1.2, #Kullfi Kumarr Bajewala 2.7, #KasautiiZindagiiKay 2.2, #KrishnaChaliLondon 2.2, #YehRishtaKKH 3.1, #Ishqbaaaz 1.5, #YeHaiMohabbatein 1.2, #QayamatKiRaat 2.0, #DancePlus4 2.0, #Nazar 2.1

the opening episode of #KarnSangini clocked a #TRP of 1.1

Rival shows

Udaan 1.1
Papa By Chance 0.6
Ye Teri Galliyan 1.6
Mere Sai 1.1 Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I expected somewhat more, say 1.5, for such an excellently mounted mythological about  a very familiar and admired character.

But the time slot, at 7 pm, is not a good one. Most of the housewives  and even working women would  be busy getting dinner  ready. And watching the repeats or watching it online don't count for the TRPs, which decide the ad rates.

Let us hope it stays the  course and picks up to a respectable level.  I really want it to succeed, and not limp along as an also ran.

Shyamala Aunty
Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Star Plus should have promoted the show better. Put too much time and effort on other new shows.
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's really sad.Mythological shows needs more trps to sustain  because the production cost is high..
Promotion was not done adequately..In interviews casts said they didn't even get much time to prepare because the show went on floor very quickly..I don't know why did they have to rush the project..itni jaldi kya thi๐Ÿ˜•
Mike13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They should have promoted better.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well it is less than expected but even kzk has opened less than expected , hope it increase in upcoming week  or we all know star plus better. 
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, my dear Sneha,  but besides the lack of proper promotion, the main telecast  slot is also bad.  Please see my post above for its implications.

Shyamala Chechi

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

It's really sad.Mythological shows needs more trps to sustain  because the production cost is high..

Promotion was not done adequately..In interviews casts said they didn't even get much time to prepare because the show went on floor very quickly..I don't know why did they have to rush the project..itni jaldi kya thi๐Ÿ˜•

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is too early to predict TRPs and their implications. I know 7pm is super early, but I try catching up the episode at 6pm on Hotstar. TV viewing time is bad so early. However, since it is early, the TRP expectations will be according to the other shows only. But, I still feel it can be incorporated at 8 or 9. I know the 9pm show can be pushed to 7. ๐Ÿ˜•
shivudoc thumbnail
Thank you star plus for airing such a wonderful romantic mythological series  really binge watched 50 episodes at a stretch spanning 2 days in hotstar and completed till date for catch up ...such a beautiful scenic background and locations and sets ...with lovely casts and great portrayal of them ...awesome leads once again thank u makers for giving wonderful addicting series