KarnSangini

your take on epi 8??

AngelicNee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
i was looking forwaard to see the deep analysis but seems everyone is busy..
i loved it when Karn reminsced urvi's face and words.. he is visibly upset.. but always his promise to friend comes first.. he is confident about himself for not falling in love and i cant wait Urvi to break that πŸ˜‰

urvis entry in chariot was fine but her aiming the arrow was lil OTT.. hope makers tone it down a bit.. yes urvi is our anchor.. narrator but she is not superwoman na.. pls dont spoil the grace of her character  thats a request cz she is my favorite.. the questions raised by her is so relevant and enlightning even for the current society and that makes karnsangini stand out from other mythos.. they are breaking the stereotypes through URvi and her voice.. they are straight to all male dominant societies.. 

karns concern for urvi is so touching.. without himselF realising he is getting closer to her.. he kept looking at her chariot.. he ddn want her to be hurt.. HIS RAJKUMARI❀️

skipping the family part cz i dont know to speak about MBπŸ₯±

ending when shakuni was talking to duryodhan, karn couldnt stop thinking about urvis words about respecting woman.. i feel bad for him.. he knows its wrong but still cant raise voice coz mitr comes first😭 same tiime urvi is all set to get back bhanumati and her respect.. she looks like a mix of devasena and deepika .. 

I CANT WAIT FOR THE PRECAP SCENE WAS WAITING SINCE THAT PROMO CAME.. I REALLY WANT TO SEE URVI USING HER HEALING POWER.. AN INTENSE SCENE PLEASE...

PS Our friend anamika, mentioned how urvi was struggling holding the bow and hoping karn noticed it and teach her in future how to hold and aim.. SHE TRIED TO DO SOMETHING WHICH SHE DOESNT KNOW AT ALL JUST TO MAKE HER POINT THAT IF IT DEMANDS EVEN WOMAN CAN DO WHAT THE MAN DOES.. SHE MAYNOT BE PERFECT BUT SHE WILL TRY HER BEST😳 DIALOGUE WRITER TAKE A BOWπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by AngelicNee - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiRa_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m so confused about that scene!! First even i thought it was a little Ott but then after what Ana said i m so confused if that was their point, cvs should made it more clear.. 

P.s: Karn Teaching Uruvi tecahing how to use... hayeee i would love to see such scenes😳
Edited by DiRa_Love - 5 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I found the episode bit OTT with uruvi going with chariot and I wonder what was bhanumati doing in chariot ..She was sitting or sleeping..if they made her unconscious .. I wish they would have shown πŸ˜› .. Karn said something important though in this episode..and that marks his character... He says he is doing his duty as a warrior to fight for the side that he has chosen already.. When he chose the side.. he chose the right one.. as dury was right in rangbhoomi.. but after choosing now.. he has to just be in that side due to his decision of standing by..
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
At first glance, I thought the episode was bad when I forwarded it. But I loved the episode. The entire Urvi gyaan scene with Kunti and Gandhari about badlaav was dragged in my opinion. But I am a Karn and a KarnSangini fan and not an Urvi fan, so I could be biased. 
What I loved was, Karn actually made his point quite clear to Duryodhan, that what was done was wrong. It was firm, subtle and awesome considering how his character graph is shaped. I didn't want some outburst from him the way Urvi did, not at all. I wanted him to speak up and not remain mum and he did. Yes of course, Duryodhan turned the plates against him and said what would you do etc. But, I also loved how Duryodhan was calmly retorting with his own idealogies about women and love WITHOUT once putting Karn down. That was what I wanted to see in Duryodhan, and even now they are retaining that mixed shade to his character. 
And to this, we see a complete contrast when he's with Shakuni, when he laughs over forcing his wife to sleep with him. This is downright evil in contrast to that man in the chariot who's arguing with his friend about love and how pathetic it is to see your beloved with someone else. 
However, I like how he notices that Karn is displeased. Karn has made his point, and now Duryodhan notices his disapproval. He may not abide by Karn's philosophy, but Duryodhan is a man who is evil enough to go against anyone and beat up anyone who speaks or even suggests something he doesn't like. Example, that artist. In fact the painter didn't say anything against him per say, still he got pissed. 
Here, Karn is visibly opposing him but Duryodhan doesn't speak a word dishonouring Karn. I love this Mitr Duryodhan even if I hate the man. 

Even better is the scene with Urvi, when Karn shouts at (or maybe to), Duryodhan to not lift a weapon against Urvi. Here, it's obvious and this dude's admitted he doesn't give two hoots about women and their rights and their respect. 
But he still stops himself from attacking her coz Karn said so. And he doesn't say he's following Maryada and all, he simply says one Mitr is respecting another Mitr's words. That scene was awesome 
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

In yesterday's episode, I practically saw nothing after the below stuff.πŸ˜ƒ
That BGM...☺️ OH MY GOD...
I repeated it a 100 times.πŸ˜†
No more comments!😎

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Folks,

The things I liked, especially because they were unexpected.

1)  I was dreading Uruvi's bhashan - I hate high moral lectures. But she was exceptionally focussed, and sharp as a razor in cutting through Karna's self-justificatory spiels. She really skewered him on two points: the one about  maryada, and the other about his being not a  dhanurdhar  but a daas, which were  both spot on.πŸ˜† I was so pleased with her  that I didn't care if she could hold her bow or point her  arrow right.πŸ˜‰

I loved her prophetic warning that Karna would one day end up, thanks to his approach to life and loyalty,   in the wrong camp.  I think that disturbed him quite a bit, but then he looks so much the same all the time that I might well be wrong.πŸ˜‰

2) Karna's justification for his action was really quite clever, for it sidestepped the moral angle completely. But when the daas jab from Uruvi came up, he was left speechless. 

3) Najma has covered the Duryodhana angle in detail, so I shall not touch on it, except to note that  his  Jekyll and  Hyde persona  are entirely credible. 

It is all a question of who is at the receiving end,  and then when discussing his wife (?), he feels the need to stress his macho superiority in front of his mamaji  (not mamashree? ). It is like man to man locker room talk. I have a notion that when he actually approaches Bhanumati, he will be like a marshmallow left out in the sun, trying to win her affections. 

I hope I am not proved wrong and we do not have an ugly scene of marital "rights" being claimed by force, as they showed recently in Porus. That would be the pits.😑

4) I am with Riti in wondering how they got Bhanumati to be so quiet, and lie at the back of the rattletrap chariot like a sack of potatoes. 

If I had, even at that age,  been dragged like that all the way from Kalinga to Hastinapur, I would not have been able to get up for a month,  but Bhanumati looks quite chipper, and all she is concerned about is that no one has apologised to  her!πŸ˜‰

5) I  was very pleased that my point about Bhishma not being able to corner Duryodhana on the abduction because his own track record in the matter of the three As was so shady (Arjun's  whitewashing of it notwithstanding) turned out to   be correct. Also, this Dhritarashtra is remarkably forceful in silencing his taatshree, which does not bode well for the tale. 

The rest is stuff I did not like. 

Finally, I want to know what it was in which Uruvi dips her kataar before sheathing it again. And whether that would have any effect on Karna  when she slashed his palm. Karna now does double duty - Duryodhana's bodyguard by day, and the palace security guard by night.πŸ˜‰

Shyamala Aunty
Edited by sashashyam - 5 years ago
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am ashamed to confess that the background music hardly registers with me. I shall however go back and  see what it is that I have missed!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

No more comments!😎

AngelicNee thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashashyam

Folks,

The things I liked, especially because they were unexpected.

1)  I was dreading Uruvi's bhashan - I hate high moral lectures. But she was exceptionally focussed, and sharp as a razor in cutting through Karna's self-justificatory spiels. She really skewered him on two points: the one about  maryada, and the other about his being not a  dhanurdhar  but a daas, which were  both spot on.πŸ˜† I was so pleased with her  that I didn't care if she could hold her bow or point her  arrow right.πŸ˜‰

I loved her prophetic warning that Karna would one day end up, thanks to his approach to life and loyalty,   in the wrong camp.  I think that disturbed him quite a bit, but then he looks so much the same all the time that I might well be wrong.πŸ˜‰

2) Karna's justification for his action was really quite clever, for it sidestepped the moral angle completely. But when the daas jab from Uruvi came up, he was left speechless. 

3) Najma has covered the Duryodhana angle in detail, so I shall not touch on it, except to note that  his  Jekyll and  Hyde persona  are entirely credible. 

It is all a question of who is at the receiving end,  and then when discussing his wife (?), he feels the need to stress his macho superiority in front of his mamaji  (not mamashree? ). It is like man to man locker room talk. I have a notion that when he actually approaches Bhanumati, he will be like a marshmallow left out in the sun, trying to win her affections. 

I hope I am not proved wrong and we do not have an ugly scene of marital "rights" being claimed by force, as they showed recently in Porus. That would be the pits.😑

4) I am with Riti in wondering how they got Bhanumati to be so quiet, and lie at the back of the rattletrap chariot like a sack of potatoes. 

If I had, even at that age,  been dragged like that all the way from Kalinga to Hastinapur, I would not have been able to get up for a month,  but Bhanumati looks quite chipper, and all she is concerned about is that no one has apologised to  her!πŸ˜‰

5) I  was very pleased that my point about Bhishma not being able to corner Duryodhana on the abduction because his own track record in the matter of the three As was so shady (Arjun's  whitewashing of it notwithstanding) turned out to   be correct. Also, this Dhritarashtra is remarkably forceful in silencing his taatshree, which does not bode well for the tale. 

The rest is stuff I did not like. 

Finally, I want to know what it was in which Uruvi dips her kataar before sheathing it again. And whether that would have any effect on Karna  when she slashed his palm. Karna now does double duty - Duryodhana's bodyguard by day, and the palace security guard by night.πŸ˜‰

Shyamala Aunty

I LOVE READING SUCH DEEP AND GENUINE REVIEWS
AngelicNee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

No more comments!😎

SUCH A BEAUTY...❀️
AngelicNee thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma123

At first glance, I thought the episode was bad when I forwarded it. But I loved the episode. The entire Urvi gyaan scene with Kunti and Gandhari about badlaav was dragged in my opinion. But I am a Karn and a KarnSangini fan and not an Urvi fan, so I could be biased. 

What I loved was, Karn actually made his point quite clear to Duryodhan, that what was done was wrong. It was firm, subtle and awesome considering how his character graph is shaped. I didn't want some outburst from him the way Urvi did, not at all. I wanted him to speak up and not remain mum and he did. Yes of course, Duryodhan turned the plates against him and said what would you do etc. But, I also loved how Duryodhan was calmly retorting with his own idealogies about women and love WITHOUT once putting Karn down. That was what I wanted to see in Duryodhan, and even now they are retaining that mixed shade to his character. 
And to this, we see a complete contrast when he's with Shakuni, when he laughs over forcing his wife to sleep with him. This is downright evil in contrast to that man in the chariot who's arguing with his friend about love and how pathetic it is to see your beloved with someone else. 
However, I like how he notices that Karn is displeased. Karn has made his point, and now Duryodhan notices his disapproval. He may not abide by Karn's philosophy, but Duryodhan is a man who is evil enough to go against anyone and beat up anyone who speaks or even suggests something he doesn't like. Example, that artist. In fact the painter didn't say anything against him per say, still he got pissed. 
Here, Karn is visibly opposing him but Duryodhan doesn't speak a word dishonouring Karn. I love this Mitr Duryodhan even if I hate the man. 

Even better is the scene with Urvi, when Karn shouts at (or maybe to), Duryodhan to not lift a weapon against Urvi. Here, it's obvious and this dude's admitted he doesn't give two hoots about women and their rights and their respect. 
But he still stops himself from attacking her coz Karn said so. And he doesn't say he's following Maryada and all, he simply says one Mitr is respecting another Mitr's words. That scene was awesome 

YEAAA... THAT FRIENDSHIP IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT...