Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Maybe shortly after this drama Sampada will go into labors and while everyone is busy with her atharv will drag kalyaani to get married and after childbirth sampadha knows she doesn't have much time so she asks Malhar to save kalyani from atharva and take care of their child along kalyani that's why he says he'll marry kalyani. to save her from atharv and take care of his child.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SONAL30 thumbnail
Isn't it too cliche
M not saying that anything is wrong in this track but still malhar marrying kalyani just because of sampada's wish is not right n this is not even the right time for kalyani's wedding...she is too young gor marriage
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
take caring kalyani ya kalyani take caring sampada baby this two things is fine but kalyani shaadi big no kalyani is too young for shaadi 
i can accept any thing but kalyani shaadi big no from my side

altgr thumbnail
I too don't want Kalyani get married anytime soon but I think you are right, it would happen this way.
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I like Malhar and Kalyani together but don't want marriage anytime soon. Kalyani is too young she need to complete her education first. They should develop Kalyani-Malhar relationship first show her emotionally supporting Malhar after Sampada death gradually turn them into friends and show the love, trust and understanding between them before marriage. Just because they are in a relationship instant marriage is not necessary let Kalyani complete her education first then marriage in a few years time. 

I also think it would happen this way you are right. I highly dislike the idea of getting 18 year old Kalyani married with a step kid. If they really want to get Kalyani-Malhar married then for god sake kill that kid along with Sampada in childbirth. I absolutely dread the idea of 18 year old Kalyani becoming the stepmother of Sampada's kid. 
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I can really see where all those, who don't want Kalyani to get married and become a stepmom, are coming from but lets not just stay adamant on one thing and ignore all the other aspects of the show. The show is surprisingly very refresh and fast paced in my opinion that's why I like it. Why see Kalyani's marriage and her becoming a stepmom as something bad? It could turn out to be in her favor ...it's at least better than those nonrealistic saas bahu series that goes on for years with twist and turn every corner and bhoot aatma waiting for the spotlight. The show's very close to reality and it's not unheard of younger girls to be thrown in this kind of situations and as much as I deem it wrong and unjust it happens. Aao sahab was all about throwing Kalyani out of their house after she turns 18 this marriage might give her an open road to the house and also malhar is a police officer and a mature man he'll stand by Kalyani and support her in bringing justice to all the wrong doings Deshmukh family has done against Anupriya. Anupriya can give Kalyani emotional support but is not stable enough yet to outsmart or raise her voice against the family as it is needed. Let's not be all negative and wait for the show to unravel in order to see what happens :) Edited by Chashmish786 - 5 years ago
thumbsdown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think malhar or any other ckt can support kalyani without getting married to her.
Shezban n reem look like bro -sis. Reem will need young looking hero coz she is 16 n she has baby face. 

It looks like CVS has got  writers block show is hardly 42 epi old. They don't want wait even for 150 episode and kalyani is not some gaavan ki chokri she is quite modern girl who can rebel and knows to use brain cells if required .like she did with fir to prove Mai is alive. There are so many tracks which can be shown. They get new hero for Mai n kalyani's struggle to settle her n give her 2nd Chance . This should have come before kalyani's mrg track. 

Atharva can be redeemed like. Suraj from udaan 

Or best thing get new hero who is related to mai's  new hero .like this both kalyani n Mai will be together in one house.

But marriage with malhar is big nooo
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah that's the most probable track. 
But let's see how they shape up things and turn the circumstances. Hopefully they'll not disappoint viewers. 

Honestly, about Kalyani-Malhar marriage I think of one thing .. if she gets married then she have to move on with Malhar. then she can't teach Deshmukh family a lesson and fight for anu's rights. I wanted her to stay with anu and make her educated and make her fight her own battles. But in this track it seems Kalyani herself will get busy with a sudden marriage and a child.  
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
-Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking...
Kalyani is a young modern girl with forth thinking attitude. 
In promo Anupriya asks who will marry a girl runaway from mandap. 
A guy, Malhar, pops up and say I will marry her. 

But that doesn't mean Kalyani has to accept that. So far she has not accepted anything against her wish or what didn't seem fair or backward thoughts.

Maybe that will turn out to be the surprise. 

My channel is not working so can't watch the episode yet ðŸ˜­