asp99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys hurry up star plus is showing yaadn ki barat our beloved kanum story coming up I think please switch on quickly I may be wrong as they just finished gobi story. Lovely Divya S_ ami quickly.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asp99 thumbnail
Guys hurry up its on the Mala scene current scene shown now KNB story jaldi scene angoothi scene shows g now the first meetingING on.Kanum last year performance guys watch guys I'm overwhelming just watching them again on that stupid star plus why why they killed such a beautiful story. Guys im just crying watching the journey of kanum with us all. Edited by asp99 - 5 years ago
asp99 thumbnail
Guys it was only for 15 minutes or so but just was really happy watching AviRhea in that video it was short but is very close to our heart. I pray once again shivji please bring these 2 talented actors together on screen. 
S_ami thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally we could able to get journey of our kanum in tsmsp through this yadon ke bharath. Hope we get it's next season too. 
And Asp that music video starting part too wonderful. In each scene I was in search of our  enticing couple kanum. And the end part they showed it hurriedly .Hope we get that video soon. 
lovelycolour thumbnail
Guy's I missed it as I don't watch SP now and nobody shared a news before as I was out on Sunday for Diwali shopping . Does anyone have a link please share I tried searching in hotstar but was not successful. Please guys share I am feeling low.
asp99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelycolour

Guy's I missed it as I don't watch SP now and nobody shared a news before as I was out on Sunday for Diwali shopping . Does anyone have a link please share I tried searching in hotstar but was not successful. Please guys share I am feeling low.

lovely dear even i was not aware I accidentally put on sp while searching for aaj take n I saw gobi n then I came back again n then I heard the line even kanak n umashankar n then last year sp performance of kanum. There was a small break n I immediately came here to share the news tried to type the updates but was so happy that I couldn't give all the details. Lovely I'm so sorry I couldn't find the link  on you tube. Let's hope some of us will be able to do it. 
Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovelycolour

hello friends,, found it in hotstar lovely, got searching as star parivaar awards 2018>its quoted as (S5. epi2.) with sandhyarathi in thumbnail pic full episode is there😃, thanks a lot asp for sharing this amazing news👏⭐️

lovelycolour thumbnail
Thanks Melody happy to see you back and really enjoyed to see our Kanum journey all scenes were exceptional they have edited Massisa and Aditya angle why not Meera track it was irritating to see her for 2 minutes as well . But Rhea was looking gorgeous want to see Avirhea back soon in a full fledged show.