Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think TPR will turn into a suspense / thriller serial. it is going to continue as a love story initially and then into a kat karastan at the Saranjame mansion. IMO the suspense/punarjanam etc part will be got over quickly at the appropriate time. Except for Zende and that old servant at Karjat, there don't seem to be any "non-obvious villains" in the cast so far.
I wonder how they will tackle the story on two fronts i.e. at the office and other at Karjat. They can't be having Isha and Viks commute everyday in a helicopter from Karjat to their office. One of the venues may be ditched later.
Edited by kamalsh56 - 5 years ago
RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@kamalsh56.with shilpa tulaskar is in d serial,and with that dark room secret,vikrant's sometimes suspicious behaviour specially with that vadapav vala on d road and after vikrant'call,his sudden exit,jaideep's weird behaviour and not to foreget,isha's some psychological problem on ashtami,even vikrant's sudden getting attracted to a girl half of his age,zende'prediction abt isha that shell will spoil his life and getting negative vibes abt her.all these facrors r leading towards either reincarnation or a psychological thriller.
Yes,kitchen politics will b there,bt its just to make isha an ideal bahu,as hiw for her love ,she tries to cope up with all famiky members and just to increase no of episodes.
mishkil88 thumbnail
This serial is not at all suspense or thriller genre - though people are imagining it to be kohra or rebecca sorts. And psychological thriller ? - no way ! There may be suspense element in that mysterious room or punarjanma etc. But this is a family drama with "Premala vayache antar naste" theme only.
I have repeatedly mentioned before.

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

This serial is not at all suspense or thriller genre - though people are imagining it to be kohra or rebecca sorts. And psychological thriller ? - no way ! There may be suspense element in that mysterious room or punarjanma etc. But this is a family drama with "Premala vayache antar naste" theme only.

I have repeatedly mentioned before.

Yes,thats what i said,either it will b a psychological thrillet or reincarntion .chances of reincarnation r bright.bt this type of nt lovestory bt reincarnation based story is already shown in asmbhav by zm.why they want to repeat d same plot again.
As frankly speaking,zm is trying hard to make isha vikrant a roamantic pair,bt whatever efforts they take,this can never b a romamtic pair for me as it was,is and will look llike a daughter-father pair.and i never fi d yhis isha as a innocent girl.pakki chalu vatate😆aaila jamal nahi te lekine kel😆
Anyways,if this in nt a thriller or reincarnation ,mag kai baghayach,te isha bal hatta karanar,ladat bolanr,bhokad pasarnar ani vikrant tichi samjut ghalanar.he bagahyqch lagananatar😭😭 then it will b a big torture.
Edited by RPRRR42 - 5 years ago
Charu-Deu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All Marathi serial are like Mix vegetable dish . Everyone can find one vegetable of his liking inside. The predominent vegetable will be the one which is easy to cook 😊
   As an example . " Grahan " started as a science fiction ( the book is a science fiction ) . Immediately supernatural element were brought in . saasu - soon fights were added & at the end ( on a rumour that antisuperstition team was behind them ) ended lamely as a simple family  drama ! The producers never explained lots of scenes.

So , " Tula Pahte " has all the plot threads present . At present the romantic angle is dominant . What will happen in future no one knows !

mishkil88 thumbnail
Can't forget Mr. Nimkar's puzzled+ worried expressions after zende tells him that only VS and isha are going to London. This actor is doing wonderful job of playing isha's caring father. Edited by mishkil88 - 5 years ago
pri_b thumbnail
Yeah ..he was in TMB I think ..he played the sleepy eyes sameer's kaka..
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: pri_b

Yeah ..he was in TMB I think ..he played the sleepy eyes sameer's kaka..

yes. correct.
RPRRR42 thumbnail
yesterday when vikrant was teasing isha by saying that ata tula nahi yeta yenar londonla without passport i thought,ata isha bl parat bhokad pasarel or juny kalatalya heroines sarakha "amhi nai ja" asa mhanel,ajkal isha dialoges bolat astana mala kharach junya marathi movies madhalaya heroines atavatat.
just have a thought isha is singing"tya tithe palikade,maziya priyeche zopade" or "havas tu,havas tu,havas maj tu havas tu"😆😆 omg.sorry for diverting d topic.
Coming back to tpr,now cvs should stop creating this love story,lagana uraka and shoiluld bring shilpa tulaskar in d plot asap.
as vikrant had nt told isha abt shilpa ,so after marraige when she will come to know abt her,whether she was his first love or his first wife,it will b a shock to isha ,bt still for her love ,she will understand vikrant and tben somehow she will come to know what exactly happened to her and she will find d truth where vikrant is actually proved to  innocent bt he was finding himself guilty with st 's past and then tbis couple maturedly sort all problems with love and belief,and there" premala vayach bandhan nasta"this tagline will get justified.this shoold b d screen paly.
Am i expecting tooomuch from cvs who has abhijit guru as a writer😭😭
mishkil88 thumbnail
Again... Abhijit guru is not main writer. Main writer is Shekhar dhavlikar. AG is one of the 4 co-writers.