Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

AnuPre Fables| Last Drabble - Page11|

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey all
I am Sanika. 

This will probably be a series of random, unrelated oneshots on Anurag and Prerna. 
You will find that I have reworked more or less from the previous couple that I had written on- Shravan-Suman from Ek Duje Ke Vaaste that aired around 2 years ago on Sony. But I will modify them according to KZK of course.
If you want to read them, you can find them here. 

Romance for me manifests itself in small gestures- an understanding look, or a sense of togetherness, and that is what I hope to portray through these small shorts. 
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I loved writing them. 
I will update the index as and when I'll update. The first one is posted below. 
Edited by Legilimens - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
1. He Fits Right In

She stretched on the sofa, putting her legs up on the coffee table, a hot steaming cup of chai in her hand and the latest episode of Brooklyn nine-nine playing on her laptop. It was a rainy Wednesday afternoon; she had come back from college and was immediately told not to step out because the State had issued a hurricane warning. Her bhabhi and mom were in the kitchen, preparing for dinner; her dad was on the phone, working from home because he had an operation recently. Her younger brother, Yuvi, was engrossed in completing his trigonometry homework. One glance at his coursework made her immensely glad about the fact that she did not have to study math anymore.

And he was there too. 
Anurag. 
He had dropped her home from college as he had to hand over some files to her dad when the warning came. His mom forbade him to step out of her house till the rain subsided over which she teased him for a bit. He then went on to behave like it was his house, helping  out Yuvi with his homework and attempting to teach her dad PowerPoint presentation. It was a waste cause; she knew her father will ask for help again the next time.

And now there he was, curled up on the armchair, holding a cup of tea that went cold half an hour ago, completely engrossed in the book he was reading.

She smiled slightly as she proceeded to watch Captain Holt fight over the etymology of the word PHD. He looks right at home, she thought to herself, slightly pleased.
He fits right in.

Edited by -AvadaKedavra- - 5 years ago
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanika 🤗
That was some brilliant writing!  ⭐️  
Though I wish it was a bit longer 😆
Anywho, waiting eagerly for the next one :) 
CrazyAbtB thumbnail
It's wow. Hope you write more👏
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sanika! I am your fan from Beintehaa forum and Kuch Rang also! Seems like we both watch the same shows all the time.  😆
And you manged to blow me off again. You always keep the scenarios very minimalistic and yet bring out a beautiful and quite realistic feel to it. That's probably how moments are created in life. Thanks for this. 🤗
Edited by Zaya.hp - 5 years ago
Three.Broomstic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanika 🤗
Amazing workkk. Wish it was a bit longer
Hoping to read lots more from you real soon❤️
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome shot
Do write more 
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update
Looking forward to read more
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seems interesting. Continue soon. 
Legilimens thumbnail
Reworked.

2. Mornings

Rays of light escaped through the crack between the closed curtains, filtering the dark room with streaks of sunlight. The air conditioner was making a steady humming noise. The Basu household was very quiet until a blaring alarm pierced through the silence.
Prerna lifted a hand wearily and pressed at the snooze button on her mobile. She tried to free her other hand but her husband was holding it down, his arm splayed across her waist, his chin resting against her head, mouth slightly open.
"Anurag" she murmured sleepily.
With her free hand  she tried to wake him up. "Awnnuuu."
"Hmmm?" He mumbled wearily, finally opening one eyelid.
"Let me gooo na." She pleads, hoping he will listen to her for once. She really did not want to be late for her first client presentation.
"Na, ami na." He said, in that cute way of his he knows she likes, puckering his lips, looking childish.
He wrapped both his arms around her and pulled her closer, leaving her back to his front and rested his head between her shoulder and head and kissed her neck softly.
Prerna sighed as she settled back against him, her hand playing with his arm around her waist, content, her worries about work vanishing for the moment.
Her alarm started ringing again.
"Oh for god's sake" she whispered as she pressed the snooze button again. The world could wait. He has been pulling off this stunt for the past one year that they have been married and he still would not let go of her in the mornings.
She felt him smile against her neck when she said 'only five more minutes haan'
There was no winning from him.
He won her over after all.