Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pserial thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: jvims

oh..achaa 😆 abhi wapas kyon likha?few years back was it related to db, breakup and allegations put on him?

Oh its fine if he has written it few years back
Goldenheart1 thumbnail

oh..achaa 😆 abhi wapas kyon likha?few years back was it related to db, breakup and allegations put on him?

May be because he is facing same situation same accusations same humiliations by stupid ppl so called fans and his haters.
Summerholiday thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think he is planning to post his own Shayeri/ poetry or his random thoughts every day. Yesterday too he had posted a Shayeri.😆😆 And he puts his initials  SS at the end to show it is an original & his own written work. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goldenheart1

May be because he is facing same situation same accusations same humiliations by stupid ppl so called fans and his haters.

what he wrote he showed to us today's.. that's it..and nothing more..
kjbdlvndakjfvnl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is is clearly about him and Ayu's past...
After 3 years, after claiming his fans that he has moved on, there is something that maybe questions in his heart that maybe her love for him was even real.
But what am upset about is... he doesn't need to let his fans know that becoz who he is referring to is glaringly obvious. I wish he knows what to share with his fans and what not becoz it is his life. Something is not right. He seems depressed. And I don't think it is related to sharica. Has he even moved on? I mean... this after three years is shit. And it is the biggest proof that he is not with anyone right now. I am sorry guys. Because he would not be sharing his feelings with his fans then if he had someone to actually understand him. What love does the most is that it heals. And he is not totally. I may be assuming but this out of the blue after three years is...depressing. I hope he is alright. And he cares what people think about him. And this maybe for them who still believe that he was at fault. Because it feels as if he is clarifying that he is not.
I don't think sharica are together. It hurts. But as I have said what hurts more is that Shaheer is not in a good place right now. Trust me it is not normal. Either something triggered it or he still grieves. Anyone in his place would. But what scares me is if time couldn't get him over this then I don't know what would. And I don't mean that he is still in love with her. What I mean is... he cannot believe that someone who was very close to his heart broke up with him, tarnished his reputation and refused to believe him. His IS looks like a compilation of his 2016 tweets. I feel for him. God may give him strength. And please don't justify that sharica r together. We all know in our hearts that r not. For quite some time actually. Waiting for a proof. Of them together we think. Or waiting for a proof for them not to be together. I am terribly sorry if I hurt anyone and I don't care about the stalkers. I just want u guys to know how I feel. Don't hate me guys. I love sharica. Shaheer and Erica. And my analysis is just one probability. Which might not be true at all.
SoniSoni12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Shaheer Sheikh to his fans - I am who I am because of you guys!

Endearing, isn't it?

Actor Shaheer Sheikh is one of the most vouched for television celebrities, is something that does not require any validation. His huge fan base can vouch for.

Shaheer has impressed one and all over his 13 years long career, with many shows, out of which his performances in Kya Mast Hai Life, Navya, Mahabharat and Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi, catapulted him to new heights of fame.

He is currently winning more hearts and fans with his portrayal of Salim in Colors' Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali.

Shaheer also has an equally flourishing career in the Indonesian entertainment industry and has a humongous fan base there.

And the hunk acknowledged the same recently, in a twitter chat with his fans, where he acknowledged their contribution to his success. He also urged his fans to spread positivity in the society as well.

Read Shaheer's message below:

Now that's some love that the actor has shown for his fans.
Edited by SoniSoni12 - 5 years ago
sangeeta_helios thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kjbdlvndakjfvnl

After 3 years, after claiming his fans that he has moved on, there is something that maybe questions in his heart that maybe her love for him was even real.
But what am upset about is... he doesn't need to let his fans know that becoz who he is referring to is glaringly obvious. I wish he knows what to share with his fans and what not becoz it is his life. Something is not right. He seems depressed. And I don't think it is related to sharica. Has he even moved on? I mean... this after three years is shit. And it is the biggest proof that he is not with anyone right now. I am sorry guys. Because he would not be sharing his feelings with his fans then if he had someone to actually understand him. What love does the most is that it heals. And he is not totally. I may be assuming but this out of the blue after three years is...depressing. I hope he is alright. And he cares what people think about him. And this maybe for them who still believe that he was at fault. Because it feels as if he is clarifying that he is not.
I don't think sharica are together. It hurts. But as I have said what hurts more is that Shaheer is not in a good place right now. Trust me it is not normal. Either something triggered it or he still grieves. Anyone in his place would. But what scares me is if time couldn't get him over this then I don't know what would. And I don't mean that he is still in love with her. What I mean is... he cannot believe that someone who was very close to his heart broke up with him, tarnished his reputation and refused to believe him. His IS looks like a compilation of his 2016 tweets. I feel for him. God may give him strength. And please don't justify that sharica r together. We all know in our hearts that r not. For quite some time actually. Waiting for a proof. Of them together we think. Or waiting for a proof for them not to be together. I am terribly sorry if I hurt anyone and I don't care about the stalkers. I just want u guys to know how I feel. Don't hate me guys. I love sharica. Shaheer and Erica. And my analysis is just one probability. Which might not be true at all.

i think sometimes any person remember bad memories and get emotional and behave like very depressive  and  it seems it happened with shaheer like this and got emotional
jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kjbdlvndakjfvnl

that's ok..noorie..what he wrote is definetly expressed his heart..even I felt it was about his past..I wrote this in my previous post..but why suddenly posting it now..? 😕
I feel sharica are still together.not only me many of our adda members believe..if u notice erica live chat..pooja was asking about her I phone max..recently she bought iPhone max of gold colour the one shaheer put in his ig post few days back..and the background of shaheer room and erica room are same..so he must have gone to meet her..and also way pooja teased who is there in room ðŸ˜‰looks like sone inside joke and her non stop asking about her phone and erica saying we are live does raise benifit of doubt that sharica are still together ðŸ˜³
Edited by jvims - 5 years ago
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chalo back to square 1 too sooon... 😉 😆
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kjbdl i would just say, have faith. Whatever will happen, will be for the best. My heart says, sharica are together still. But that is my perspective and i understand ppl's perspectives will differ. Shaheer does a lot of confusing stuff on sns. I dont always take his sm updates seriously. So its natural for ppl to believe otherwise. I really dont think he put up this post with any particular intention. He has been using SS for his shayri posts since a few days now. He was probably just going through his work previously. Ayu is a closed chapter. Even if this is about ayu, he probably was quite serious about her and didnt expect the relationship to turn out like that. He was probably just expressing his disappointment. But i really dont think it is the case. 
I would say, hope but dont feel upset when it doesnt work out. They both are humans with emotions and things can change in future. If they feel its not working out, they may break up. We have no control over how they feel about each other. Be happy that Sharica happened (since as of now, thats only what's confirmed) and hope they will end up with each other in the long run. Atleast, we weren't delusional while shipping them when we all were actively shipping them..there definitely was something going on between them :) and always remember, true love always wins. Nothing can break the bond of true love, no matter how many hurdles it has to face.