Tula pahate re thread - 5 _Whirlpool of love emotions - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Gayu_K

Someone please suggest the thread name please

New thread name. ...my suggestion 
1. Premachya watewar
2. Towards the way of love 
3. Paule padati Premachya watewar

crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidya0906

Woww, Congratulations to all TPRians on the 5th thread..good going friends  πŸ‘πŸΌ  

As I am a late comer to the show, have a lot of catching up to do πŸ˜”   

Anyways, yesterday's episode was just awesome and today we are having that zabardast   coming up...so expecting a lot of action here too πŸ˜†

So friends, just wanted to remind you all of certain rules that are followed here in India Forums...I guess you all might be already knowing it πŸ˜‰

Please avoid quoting multiple posts...quoting of 2 posts maximum is allowed.  Quoting more than that please avoid, because it compromises on the formatting of the page, and also sometimes some posts go unnoticed.  Instead you'll can use the @, eg @veena, @kimi etc.  I can understand, in excitement we just go on quoting πŸ˜ƒ  but please control πŸ˜†

Also please avoid quoting long posts, esp, if all you have in reply is just a line, a word or a smiley.  

Well that's it...Happy discussion and happy watching to all of us πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm very happy to see that moderator is so active on this forum 
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
5th thread πŸ˜ƒ Just like TPR it's forum is rocking πŸ₯³

What is with Myra suddenly everywhere?!    What was she doing outside the hotel in morning? 
How many times we speculated that they should either show if Myra's interest in VS is personal or professional?  They didn't and NOW they want to ghusado the love triangle? πŸ˜‘  

TPR is so popular because of 2 reasons first SB and second a very unusual love story.  I want to add third GD as Isha as she is doing fantastic.  TPR is not a soap, I am sure it has storyline which can at most be stretched by few months.  PLEASE don't bring stupid love triangle and make this similar to other zee serials.

If you don't have scenes for Myra currently give Abhidnya a holiday but don't push her in scenes.

Just saw a YouTube video of SB and Sumit Raghavan promoting DR.KG, SB should wear square shaped specs for his VS character too.  They really suit him and makes his face look less round πŸ˜³

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I made a comment yesterday that they seem to be going towards creating a scandal so VS can step in and marry Isha to save her reputation.
I know many don't like the idea, even I don't - but if VS is not even willing to admit to Isha, how will he approach her parents for marriage with her?!

Rupali's mother comments also hinted towards this and Zende's tirade.

Isha's parents will view this as VS misled their young naive daughter, especially her father.  Rupali can tell them reality, it was actually Isha who was the aggressive one.

The only person who will be thrilled will be VS mother and maybe she will step in gracefully and arrange the marriage.

I would love to watch scenes like yesterday's where VS voiced his feelings, I hope he can discuss all his issues with Isha now.
Gayu_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Hetp

Hech baki hota πŸ₯±

Arrey DevaπŸ˜†
Gayu_K thumbnail
So the new thread marks the beginning of visha love story
Let's hope by the end of this thread viks is able to confess his feelings to Isha wholeheartedly😳
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
me ek naav suchavla hota..mala ved lagale...premache.

ajun ek suchavu ka?

mann udhan vaaryache...
Priya_SB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kaal Vikrantche confession chalu astana jevha to bedvar doke thevun relax hoto, tevha manaat vichar ala ani to mi Tithech Gharchyanna Bolun Dakhvle Ki, "UDYA SAKALI ZENDA YEUN FADAKNAAR."
Ani Zenda yeun Fadaklach.

Zende raagane VS kade baghat hota, gaadit suddha resentment dakhvat hota VS la?.
Tevha manaat punha vichar aala Ani Me Lagech Mhatle Ki, "HA ZENDE VIKRANTCHYA HAATUN THOBAADIT KHANAR.."
Ani kaay ashcharya !!! Precap madhye agdi tasech ghadtana dakhavle. He majhe donhi bolne aikun Gharche lok mazyakade ascharyane ani adbhut najrene paahat hote. "Tula bhavishya kase kalale?" ase vicharat hote.

😳 [:D/] Edited by Priya_SB - 5 years ago
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Hetp - 5 years ago
Gayu_K thumbnail
Ok a few things I would like to see in the episodes to come

First of all I want zhandu balm to mind his own business now since viks has rightfully slapped him and made it clear to him that he has got no right to badmouth Isha

I don't want him to avenge his so called insult and team up with Myra or tillu Sr or rupali s mother and try to tarnish  vishas image in the society

I want him to think about his loyalty towards viks and step aside and let destiny play it's role in vishas life.

I don't want Isha to reveal anything to her parents or even rupali for that matter
I don't want anyone to know about the visha escaped that night
That's like their personal thing and only they should have the right to relive those moments fondly

I want viks to give his relationship with Isha a chance, I want him to talk to her about the difficulties they could face in case they formalise their relationship and I want him to make a pacr with her
A pact to give them a chance
They can date each other
Try to know each other's lifestyles
Likes and dislikes
Way of thinking and povs

I want them to deal with this maturely

Can we have some long phone convos of visha please
Some lovey dovey talks at late nights
Isha hiding from her parents and talking to her viku

And when finally Isha's parents get to know about them, I want viks to take the lead and sort out things
Him coming to Isha's place and convincing her parents about them, Isha hugging him overwhelmed, feeling secure in his arms.and having faith that he would never turn his back on her

Can we pls have such sequences CVS
Instead of any badnaami tracks where visha have to get hitched forcefully