Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
Me Me Me .. here..!

πŸ€— love to all karnalis and Ashim's fans 😊

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Reached Anga rajya , the abode of my Lord. πŸ˜³ 
Well, of course his true abode is Suryalok , where his immortal soul shines in ever lasting glory. 

But I'll take this as his human abode. 
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carmilla

Well, of course his true abode is Suryalok , where his immortal soul shines in ever lasting glory. 

Like the rays of Sun's, our Lord & Love's glory is everywhere! πŸ˜³ Most of all in our hearts β€οΈ
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..KarnaKriti..

Like the rays of Sun's, our Lord & Love's glory is everywhere! πŸ˜³ Most of all in our hearts β€οΈ

Be thy glory be ever lasting , our Arya . β­οΈ 
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

I can not join in the 'full-throated merriment' before I can find a method to download the episodes !  πŸ˜­ I was trying the entire afternoon ( after coming back from hospital , my internship is going on ) to find a method to download episodes without any success . πŸ₯± 
So right now , I'm a bit down/depressed and watching KS online to feel a little better . πŸ˜³

Mishti, do find a way soon or this AT will look suna-suna without your & Gargi's creations. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Besides I really need to adorn my Arya's abode in the best way possible πŸ˜³ 
On that note, can you guys make some titlular banners for the AT front page sections with Aashim as Karna with whatever images you have from the promos?? 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Carmilla

Encore !! Encore !! πŸ‘
But fair warning - you'll have to fight me & other Karnalis to become no. 1 Karn-Sangini  πŸ˜ˆ . Not giving you one inch of land of Angarajya without a proper battle . πŸ˜Ž
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail

Encore !! Encore !! πŸ‘
But fair warning - you'll have to fight me & other Karnalis to become no. 1 Karn-Sangini  πŸ˜ˆ . Not giving you one inch of land of Angarajya without a proper battle . πŸ˜Ž

You girls keep fighting for land. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€£
I will take all of Arya for myself. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Encore !! Encore !! πŸ‘

Abe phoot ! πŸ˜‘ Arya sirf mera hai πŸ˜Ž Pyar mohabbat ke mamle mein main bilkul selfish and possessive hu πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
DanmeiLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..KarnaKriti..

You girls keep fighting for land. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€£
I will take all of Arya for myself. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

You're most welcome ------------------> to stand in the line behind me !! πŸ€£ Mera number pehele . You can try your luck after Arya makes me tired and sore with his love. β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
[QUOTE=Carmilla
You're most welcome ------------------> to stand in the line behind me !! πŸ€£ Mera number pehele . You can try your luck after Arya makes me tired and sore with his love. β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Daan thode na lena hai unse kuch that I should queue up. 🀣 You can do that happily, sautan. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Besides, I will never grow tired or sore of my Arya's love β˜ΊοΈ nor will I let him leave my sej. πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ