Celebrating 27 years of togetherness

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
It has been 27 years since my man married his woman and I cannot help but be very very happy for the same
Coming from a broken family, I think its pretty easy to become wary of the idea of marriage, especially when you grow up with a single parent.. and as corny and unbelievable as it sounds, Shah and Gauri did play a pivotal role in ensuring that I continue to believe in marriage.. They made me believe that if two people are willing to work, they can have a fulfilling marriage, come what may.. And I am thankful to them for this because I don't think I would have been open to the idea of marriage so easily at a relatively young age if not for them.. So first off Thank you my two lovelies.. 
The couple I have followed since a very very young age, whose snippets I used to look for at every available opportunity before the glorious era of the internet began and made it all the more easier for me to fawn over you
So this thread is simply a dedication from my side to this lovely couple who made me believe in love and marriage.. I hope the two of you remain happy as ever

It would make me all the more happier if they don't celebrate it at the dreaded farmhouse this year😆

PS: all of you are free to scoff at my corniness cuz that ain't gonna stop me today😆

So here begins my celebration of the beautiful couple in love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
They made my heart swell even when Gauri was at her oily best😆
Edited by theeki.mithai - 5 years ago
6 months for me ⭐️⭐️⭐️
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
At a time when it was widely believed that being married slims down your chances of being a successful actor, he made sure his wife for the recognition and respect she deserves and is always at his side❤️
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
When the stress of the world had not caught onto them❤️
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
I still cannot fathom how Gauri agreed to talk to him, let alone go out with him😆 But she did😳

For your sake, I hope the farmhouse gets seized finally. 😆 It would make others so happy too. Just think of all the joy it would bring to so many.  Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous39

For your sake, I hope the farmhouse gets seized finally. 😆 It would make others so happy too. Just think of all the joy it would bring to so many. 

Good God yes.. At least for two months, Oct and Nov😆
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Commonly, it is the girl who makes the guy's family  her own but Shah worked his magic on Gauri's family, so much so that her mother openly said that she would always side with Shah come what may❤️ Thats the amount of trust he attained⭐️
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
This remains one of my most favorite pic of theirs ❤️