Dance Plus 4

Shakti and Punit - SHANIT still sizzling season 4 - Page 8

sandy786 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/Br7uDJfFqpY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=15uoqsomem6ez
GuyS check this out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandy786 thumbnail
Also this 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Br7vYqcl6fH/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=101gqyur28fm5
sandy786 thumbnail
This one too 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Br7wnjgl2go/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10y4k0upjd32a
SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Edited...Edited by HummingBird12 - 5 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[
Edited by NAUCholic - 5 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
@humming bird 
I completely respect your opinion as it belongs to you. All of us are seeing everything in the reality show as if it is a mystery show. We are trying to analyse everything and result in overthinking. The opinion which you have mentioned might hold true it might be there story, which they don't want to bring out in public. But what if it is not true? Some people will find the comment and this will result in a rumor. Rumor in this industry is the most common thing. 

We will try to solve the mystery Even if Shakti laughs with Raghav then it is a relationship, if she doesn't laugh she is not properly treated. If Raghav gets happy while seeing Shakti dancing, then Raghav likes or loves Shakti. Even I like the moment, we only like to see Raghav marrying Shakti but we forget a very precious relation exist in this world which we name brother and sister or friendship. Can a brother not love his sister or can a friend not love his freind?

You mentioned about Terence- Shakti- Punit thing. I will tell about Shakti and Punit. I like the moments they share. You mentioned Punit is possessive and I completely agree with that. You said there is nothing from Shakti's side I don't know. You remember all their dances, where Punit is easily dominating and Shakti is so much involved in the dance. Shakti as a dancer she will easily overpower other dancers, but with Punit she is different, I will even love it if they are the best friends and nothing more than that.

Now talking about Terence and Shakti, I don't understand why a person who makes us happy we need to have a crush type of thing with that person. You mentioned that Shakti is the extremely happy person when Terence is on the sets. Why she will not be happy, Terence is her mentor. She has sailed the journey because of Terence. Dharmesh and Punit are also happy so we cannot make a weird meaning out of that. You mentioned that Shakti was teary eyed when Terence apologized to her on Dance Champions. To listen a no is a big thing. She proved herself right and imagine the struggle which she might have gone through. That could have made emotional. She believes in hard work and not competition.

I also read that Shakti is competitive with Punit I don't find that. All the people who we see in Dance Plus are great friends and they are dancers. Shakti is completely different from Raghav, Dhamresh and Punit. The same applies to Raghav, Dhamresh and Punit. They are dancers if she was competitive enough than they would not look good onscreen and offscreen. Shakti is even not jealous of Punit she has a studio of her own. It is not her competitive mood which makes her do all this. It's her passion to change the scenario of the dance industry. I strongly believe its only passion. Punit should be jealous of her Shakti (which I no he is not) because she has her own studio. 

Now the Remo thing, I used to find it that way but now I find it completely baseless. Remo is just like us who likes to see them together but in this season that's not the case. 

Now the Raghav thing, he gets happy when Shakti dances, Raghav's favorite dance form is not lyrical but it's contemporary. That's why he likes to see her dance. The reason he might not dance with her is because of us. If he dances we will make a wrong meaning out of it and spoil the thing between them. I completely agree he is holding back just because of us. Shakti has even tied a Rakhi to him but still we will make a pair of them. I like to see them together even if they are friends or brother and sister,

Now the marriage thing, who should Shakti marry is her choice definitely. But I feel that she will not marry only. I feel that Mohan sisters will not marry at all. They are independent and they are feminist.They don't need any boy's support as they have such a strong bond. They are setting the examples that you can have the life without marriage through your hard work.

This was my opinion and I dont mean to offend you.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
@musicalstorm I deleted my comment . Don't want to spread unnecessary rumors.
 I feel like she would get married. As she said when she gets married and has a girl child, she doesn't want her child to know what molestation or rape is. At the corner of her mind, she wanted to get married someday . But , who knows , she might or might not get married.

I might be the odd one. I don't find Punit to be an amazing dancer . It reallyy boggles me how people could ship Punit with Shakti. So, I have written an essay about Shakti's potential ships.😆  

Edited by HummingBird12 - 5 years ago
TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Humming bird
It was completely fine. What we feel sometimes becomes news for others and unnecessary events happen.

The marriage thing, I forgot that. If she marries great, if she not good. But I am for sure she will marry lately. 
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HummingBird12

@musicalstorm I deleted my comment . Don't want to spread unnecessary rumors.

I feel like she would get married. As she said when she gets married and has a girl child, she doesn't want her child to know what molestation or rape is. At the corner of her mind, she wanted to get married someday . But , who knows , she might or might not get married.

I might be the odd one. I don't find Punit to be an amazing dancer . It reallyy boggles me how people could ship Punit with Shakti. So, I have written an essay about Shakti's potential ships. 😆  

I totally respect your opinion. But honestly I think, unless it takes a toxic turn, people can ship whoever they want- again - within the boundaries, and shouldn't be toxic. As long as its unproblematic time pass ka shipping, I think anyone can ship anyone :P
And I think I can say for this forum, that most of us always ship within the boundaries, I for one, ships ainvayi tp ke liye. :p I don't care if they end up together or not, honestly :P