Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

You mean marrying for love someday and not compromising in who who she wants to marry? AMEN❤️

Haha yeah I meant exactly that 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think it's cool! Experiencing different type of weddings with your partner in one lifetime. Not sure if she'll do all 6 ceremonies like she said in her 2011 interview but she'll do a couple for sure! Even her wedding is ambitious! Love it! Nick is amazing... he just gets her! Would've loved to see his reaction when she told him about her dream to have these different weddings. The effort he puts into learning about her culture and doing things to make her happy is so heartwarming. He explained what a roka was better than I ever could... made me so proud!
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
But why 6 times? Why the number 6? Why not 7? Like in the movie saat khoon maaf.😆
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
With No Jonas and No Chopra around i dont think it happened. 
Considering both value family alot.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This is from Filmfare November 2008.

She said 5 weddings in 2008, she added a sixth wedding of the groom's choice in her 2011 interview but everything else is the same.

If not all 5-6 weddings I think she'll at least do the Vegas one from this list. It's been on her mind for a while. I don't trust Priyanka to be outside a Vegas Chapel and not get married... she definitely did! LolEdited by Gauahargeous_N - 5 years ago