Anyone here

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Have followed the last 3 seasons but not started watching this season yet...I am not sure about watching since the new concept can lead to a lot of family drama rona dhona in which I am least interested.. Anyone here watching this show?is it fun?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

Have followed the last 3 seasons but not started watching this season yet...I am not sure about watching since the new concept can lead to a lot of family drama rona dhona in which I am least interested.. Anyone here watching this show?is it fun?

I watched the few minutes. I am not mentally prepared. Literally my biggest complaint last season was too much family drama and emotional stuff. I only wanted to hear about Bir's saree dream so many times before it became too much. What do they do this season?! MAKE IT ALL ABOUT FAMILY RONA DHONA!
Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

I watched the few minutes. I am not mentally prepared. Literally my biggest complaint last season was too much family drama and emotional stuff. I only wanted to hear about Bir's saree dream so many times before it became too much. What do they do this season?! MAKE IT ALL ABOUT FAMILY RONA DHONA!

I used to watch it for the gang - 'shakti-punit-dharmesh-raghav'.there friendship and banter is always fun..dance was my secondary priority.
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
hii
I am watching on hotstar and skipping family portions 
pv1313 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think the family drama was for auditions or mega auditions. Maybe after top12 contestants get selected the drama will be lesser  
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: verma.p.13

I think the family drama was for auditions or mega auditions. Maybe after top12 contestants get selected the drama will be lesser  

I hope so. It's just this year's whole theme is family drama. Sapne sirf apne nahi hote... So if they could bring up Bir's saree issue that many times in a regular season I can't even imagine this season. 
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Finally, the forum is open! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
I have watched the previous seasons and I really liked it. Yes the emotional drama could be a bit less but.. The dance acts usually are really good.

I haven't seen all episodes yet but will catch up soon.. But for sure there are talented  Promising contestants.

Hope it will be another memorable season and of course forum fun.
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yayy the forum is open :D 
So far I've only seen the first episode, need to catch up on the rest. I don't mind a little drama but hope they don't go overboard with it. I love watching the dance as well as the judges, captains and contestants. 

So excited for the season :)
haseel thumbnail
the show is much better than most saas bahu sagas
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
never missed a ep of last 3 seasons but this season