Thug Life Brothers!

Posted: 5 years ago
       What's up with these divine brothers duo, krishna and balram, neither of them leaves a chance to crub Mr. Bade bhaiya's pride!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

The younger one crubs it mentally, in a more non-voilent way(metaphorically, making him fall into mud and stuffπŸ˜†), whereas, the elder one, does it in more like out-n-out action format!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Refering to today's episode). I hope, they team up more often, against 'Mr.Third-angle-in-the-triangle'.πŸ˜›πŸ˜† I love the tuning these both share, only some eye to eye connect,like today and the fun begins!πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž Way to go bros!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I would actually love to see, more of balram being more of a cupid in this love story, as technically, he's the only one in the world right now, who knows, krishna's REALITY(Except krishna himself ofcourseπŸ˜›) and his whole purpose of incarnation!

The only amusing  thing with this krishna, i found is, he doesn't seem to really get offended,even at his brother's insult, on the contrary, he's having a good laugh at his 'dau's' expense!πŸ˜† The way he reacted, when ayan was insulting balram,his expressionsπŸ˜† i found them quite younger sibling-esque!πŸ˜† And, that's what makes this krishna, more human and less godlike! I like these little little nuances, Mr.Sumedh, bring to table for the character of THIS Krishna!😳😳😳

Nonetheless,the brothers share a beautiful bond,i hope they show it growing over the episodes to come, along with radha-krishna's!

PS: I loved the actor's personality, playing balram,(i forgot his name), as much as i liked sumedh's!😳

PSS: No offense to any ayan fans here, just had some thoughts after watching today's episode, wanted to pen it down somewhere!πŸ˜ƒ No offense to anybody!😳
Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago
Hii @J2lover !! πŸ˜Š
I loved reading your post on the inseparable duo Krishn-Balram β€οΈ. I too love this 'Bhaiyo ki Jodi' and they're hilarious all the time they share screenspace. They are so so awwwdorable...

The actor playing Balram is Basant Bhatt. πŸ˜Š
I agree with you, Krishna and Balram duo is really amazing... There bonding gives a new level of energy to show... And Your writing skills are appreciable... Love it.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ShinySparkle

Hii @J2lover !! πŸ˜Š
I loved reading your post on the inseparable duo Krishn-Balram β€οΈ. I too love this 'Bhaiyo ki Jodi' and they're hilarious all the time they share screenspace. They are so so awwwdorable...

Hii @J2lover !! πŸ˜Š

Hi,@ShinySparkle!😳

I loved reading your post on the inseparable duo Krishn-Balram β€οΈ

I know right! I always love to watch bromance, somewhat more than romance!πŸ˜† Especially, when they have such an amazing UNSAID tuning!😳 I have been an admirer of the brothers, since, childhood! The way their bond is potrayed in cartoon versions, had always given me major-bro-goals!😎 I was waiting for a show, to explore this!😳 
    Oh yes, and those good looks of both the actors and oozing out of their classic characters, is just cherry on the cake!😳

That's it, here starts my STALKING game on social media now!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³Thank you!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by 1973deepak

I agree with you, Krishna and Balram duo is really amazing... There bonding gives a new level of energy to show... And Your writing skills are appreciable... Love it.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

I know, right? They are super duo together!😳 I want to watch, on fight scene of their's
together!😎😎 Btw, thanks for the compliment! Hoping to make, more posts here!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
In today's epi, Krishna was taking extra glee in chidhaaoing Ayan during the dance practice, no? lol I wonder if this is just his bratty self coming out or he's trying to dispense some "lesson" to Ayan through all this taunting. 

I also enjoy the bond b/w Krishna and Balram otherwise...the way Balram watches in knowing bemusement as Krishna tries his tricks to get to Radha and the way Krishna doesn't leave a chance to poke fun at Balram's temper or mock his intelligence...lol

Waise is it just me or Sumedh makes his voice deliberately more high pitched in the scenes when Krishna is putting on the "I'm so innocent" act?  Almost as if he's trying to play up the childish/teenagerish appearance more? It sounds different when he's doing the Krishna Vanis in the end...there his voice is deeper.  
And SUCH a nautanki this Krishna is...the "main N se Nar hoon, NARAYAN nahin" line and the way Balram gave him a bemused smile for it was another funny momentπŸ˜†
Krishna and Balaram are treat to watch. They purely define the sibling relation. Krishna teases him and then Balaram teases Krishna. The way Balaram fights for Krishna is so good. Everyone will say Balaram is lucky to have a brother like Krishna, I will say Krishna is lucky to have a brother like Balaram
Originally posted by AreYaar

In today's epi, Krishna was taking extra glee in chidhaaoing Ayan during the dance practice, no? lol I wonder if this is just his bratty self coming out or he's trying to dispense some "lesson" to Ayan through all this taunting. 

I also enjoy the bond b/w Krishna and Balram otherwise...the way Balram watches in knowing bemusement as Krishna tries his tricks to get to Radha and the way Krishna doesn't leave a chance to poke fun at Balram's temper or mock his intelligence...lol

Waise is it just me or Sumedh makes his voice deliberately more high pitched in the scenes when Krishna is putting on the "I'm so innocent" act?  Almost as if he's trying to play up the childish/teenagerish appearance more? It sounds different when he's doing the Krishna Vanis in the end...there his voice is deeper.  
@bold: Oh, i definately feel, this is krishna's strategy all together! Letting ayan know, that he loves radha itself, proves, he's playing out some game with him! Making ayan jealous time to time, chiding him purposely, just to get a reaction out of him, all this is leading towards some kind of plan accomplishment, DEFINATELY!πŸ˜† Looks like, krishna is waiting for some FINAL DESPERATE REACTION from ayan, to accomplish his motive! I am excited, where this climax leads to!πŸ˜ƒ
@red: According to me, sumedh does that to make the 'NOT-SO-INNOCENT' krishnaπŸ˜† ,human-ish, as to what the THE ALMIGHTY ONE is!😳 Afterall, that's how a normal teenager would talk, i like that voice distortion he brings though!😳

Edited by J2lover - 5 years ago
Originally posted by AreYaar

And SUCH a nautanki this Krishna is...the "main N se Nar hoon, NARAYAN nahin" line and the way Balram gave him a bemused smile for it was another funny momentπŸ˜†
Balram was like, 'whom are you kidding bro!πŸ˜† khud, Narayan hoke, itni nautanki, look here, i know the TRUTH!πŸ˜†