Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes, I'm glad they showed him fighting until his last breath. He got an honorable death. 
Now maybe Laachi will be the one to kill Alexander. πŸ˜‰
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

who killed him

Roxane ke shohar ne maar diya
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

Yes, I'm glad they showed him fighting until his last breath. He got an honorable death. 

Now maybe Laachi will be the one to kill Alexander.  πŸ˜‰

Pr wale Kisi ko Nahi Maarte...ambi bhi Zinda chod diyaπŸ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
Unn logon ne Anusuya se nahin seekha. Jis tarah usne Sumer ko nahin bakhsha, uss tarah ab PR waalon ko bhi nahin bakhshna chahiye Ambhikumar ko, woh bhi jab pata chala ke usne apni maa ka qatl kiya. I know that they got news of Alexander's arrival but they could have finished Ambhikumar off there and then. 
Guys, for me this is the worst thing I have seen on the show, a son killing his own mother. πŸ˜­ That too a mother who has always supported her son. When they started focusing more on her I knew she would die, but I never expected Ambhikumar would commit matricide. Ek dum se uske character ko 180 degrees palat diya, warna woh sabse sensible insaan tha Pauravengers ke beech. 

Aur iske baad bhi woh bach gaya aur Laachi ko na paane ki wajeh se wo aur bhi mazboot iraadey le kar waapas ayega Taxila ki fauj ke saath.

I think Porus is just more confident now because he knows (or thinks) he has support from Magadh. Little does he know... 

inlieu thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Roxane ke shohar ne maar diya

Roxane ke shohar? πŸ˜†

Ab Laachi ke taane sunne ke baad pata nahin kaise react karega woh Roxanne ko jab phir se dekhega to. 
inlieu thumbnail
Did you notice a major blooper in Dasyuraj's death scene?
They showed Alexander taking out a dagger from his boots to kill Dasyuraj, and in the next shot as he turned to Ambhikumar and Laachi he was sheathing his sword. πŸ˜†

Also, suddenly there were only a few people around them. All the dead Macedonian and Dasyu soldiers disappeared from the beach. 
luckySnow thumbnail

Roxane ke shohar?  πŸ˜†

Ab Laachi ke taane sunne ke baad pata nahin kaise react karega woh Roxanne ko jab phir se dekhega to. 

Kya maloomπŸ₯± Rohit expression were brilliant in that scene
luckySnow thumbnail

Did you notice a major blooper in Dasyuraj's death scene?

They showed Alexander taking out a dagger from his boots to kill Dasyuraj, and in the next shot as he turned to Ambhikumar and Laachi he was sheathing his sword.  πŸ˜†

Also, suddenly there were only a few people around them. All the dead Macedonian and Dasyu soldiers disappeared from the beach. 

Arre woh disappear Nahi hue, paurav rashtra ke soldiers wale kapde pehnane Gaye hainπŸ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail

Unn logon ne Anusuya se nahin seekha. Jis tarah usne Sumer ko nahin bakhsha, uss tarah ab PR waalon ko bhi nahin bakhshna chahiye Ambhikumar ko, woh bhi jab pata chala ke usne apni maa ka qatl kiya. I know that they got news of Alexander's arrival but they could have finished Ambhikumar off there and then. 

Guys, for me this is the worst thing I have seen on the show, a son killing his own mother.  😭 That too a mother who has always supported her son. When they started focusing more on her I knew she would die, but I never expected Ambhikumar would commit matricide. Ek dum se uske character ko 180 degrees palat diya, warna woh sabse sensible insaan tha Pauravengers ke beech. 

Aur iske baad bhi woh bach gaya aur Laachi ko na paane ki wajeh se wo aur bhi mazboot iraadey le kar waapas ayega Taxila ki fauj ke saath.

I think Porus is just more confident now because he knows (or thinks) he has support from Magadh. Little does he know... 

Ambi Kitna wafadaar thaπŸ˜† yes why kill a mother by her son hadd hai yaar...ambi Sena leke ayega aab...