Sensational South
Sensational South

ONCE IN A WHILE...

Nivedita_SS IF-Dazzler
Nivedita_SS
Nivedita_SS

Posted: 19 October 2018 at 8:21am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha2905

Nivedita_SS IF-Dazzler
Nivedita_SS
Nivedita_SS

Posted: 19 October 2018 at 8:22am | IP Logged

DISCLAIMER

This is a web of my imagination featuring Mahesh Babu and Kiara Advani who essayed the lead roles in movie titled 'Bharat Ane Nenu' released this year, April. The characters and their essence is the only link to the film, plot of this tale belongs to me. Any plagiarism found by either me or any other reader will be taken seriously and immediately reported. 

Thanks a bunch! 

Lots of love,

Nivedita 

Edited by Nivedita_SS - 19 October 2018 at 8:23am

maha2905

maha2905 IF-Rockerz
maha2905
maha2905

Posted: 02 November 2018 at 10:14am | IP Logged
wow interesting would love to read more pls continue love their pairing in Bharat Ane Nenu 

Nivedita_SS

Nivedita_SS IF-Dazzler
Nivedita_SS
Nivedita_SS

Posted: 04 November 2018 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2905

wow interesting would love to read more pls continue love their pairing in Bharat Ane Nenu 

Thank you so much! I found myself drawn to their pair, one and only reason to write a fanfic on them. Not going to stop this story, especially when I understood I have an audience to read. 
Thanks!
Nivedita

maha2905

maha2905 IF-Rockerz
maha2905
maha2905

Posted: 04 November 2018 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nivedita_SS

Thank you so much! I found myself drawn to their pair, one and only reason to write a fanfic on them. Not going to stop this story, especially when I understood I have an audience to read. 
Thanks!
Nivedita
welcomes ... yes a fresh and lovely pair indeed... yaay thats the sprit... ll wait for the update so take your time n i m not that much active on IF, mostly inactive so pls send me pm ...Big smile
Nivedita_SS IF-Dazzler
Nivedita_SS
Nivedita_SS

Posted: 04 November 2018 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nivedita_SS

Thanks!
Nivedita
welcomes ... yes a fresh and lovely pair indeed... yaay thats the sprit... ll wait for the update so take your time n i m not that much active on IF, mostly inactive so pls send me pm ...Big smile
Definitely! 

maha2905

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index