Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you for the PM Di!! Please do not stop writing or come to any conclusions...

This story is damn exciting!!! Jeeez!! The rift track is well thought of and every update is adding up the curiosity factor for a reader .. Generally, I am not a fan of IshRa separation or confrontation but the current plot in this story made me inclined towards this ephemeral partition..

Raman trying to do damage control and making sure Ishita is looked after well..His small gestures are enticing but aren't enough to heal a broken heart... 

The love vs lust debate is a new way to look at their tussle...He was lost in the thoughts of Shagun for most of the time after the tragedy... He developed proclivity towards Ishita but never in the story so far he made her feel special...So is it just primal desires from Raman, maybe or maybe not...

However, topic of Shagun broaching up incessant times between the discussion shed a poor light on how a third person is maneuvering their dispute, which seems absurd... Raman doing the right thing decided to give Ishita the enough space and time to come out of his fiasco..

The sonogram incident was deeply affecting..A special moment for parents...Ishita feeling guilty for not  making Raman a part  of such special occasion.. Even the father in him isn't desperate to be a part of those euphoric moments...

However, Raman's talk with the baby finally shows that he is slowly accepting the unborn child, which is a positive sign... The unborn child should not be facing the wrath of his/her parents' tussle...

This chapter does show Raman is changing for the good but his  brazen insolence towards Ishita is unacceptable and unpardonable...As of now his acts are neither sufficient nor appealing for Ishita to yield into his requests.. I don't mind seeing him struggle for Ishita's acceptance after all the accusations hurled on her... 
Edited by srini18 - 5 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great update
Loved it
Raman trying to win ishu back
Hopefully ishu will forgive Raman
Update soon

Hey don't think of quiting we are missing raksha already your stories are our solace. Tell raksha to come back soon
Arjunasr thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update. 
Thanks for pm. 
And sorry for late comment.
Arjunasr thumbnail
Nice update. 
Thanks for pm. 
And sorry for late comment.
Arjunasr thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Thanks for pm.
And sorry for late comments.
Arjunasr thumbnail
Wonderful update. 
Thanks for pm. 
And sorry for late comments.
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update
Ishra r sad with other
But ramans confession will make ishita melt
Update soon
taahir004 thumbnail
Hope you enjoying yourself with your parents 

will be waiting for your updates when you return 
Mrana123 thumbnail
Long time no update for this story
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for late reply dear 

Fabulous written 

Fantabulous update last two parts are 

I felt so bad for both especially Raman 

Yes I know Raman is completely wrong here but I felt Ishu went overboard 

Saying his pure love as lust is not all accepted dear 

She give him so much pain worst was stop him not to come to hospital for her first sonography it's every father dream how much he felt bad poor him 

He is changed completely happily accept his child and started to more responsible also 

Last part oh god fantabulous written dear I read it again and again every time I read I am crying like anything unable to control my tears 

It touch my heart 

Heart wrenching and emotional update dear 

Wow wow wow wow wow he talk with his baby and his love while Ishu hear anything she frowned over when he said about his love for her going to divide fabulous altogether dear 

Superb he talks from his heart no words to explain that part 👏👏👏

At end he knows she is not sleep hearing everything he said wow wow wow

Hope they sort out there difference here baby needs both 

Ishu has to forgive him know 

Update soon dear please

Eagerly waiting 

Miss you baby