Originally posted by: AdyaXoxo

Best line in the episode ,
" Navin babus phone is also irritating like him "

πŸ˜† Yeah. He speaks it for all of us too.. Voice of the viewers.. πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Basilisk

Great post PP ! Everyone's pretty much said everything so I won't repeat the same things !

Though I do want to say that I feel like Anu falling in love with Pre is being rushed. There have been no substantial scenes so far that have shown the audience that he is falling in love. For twenty something years they have been merely acquaintances. And only recently they have started talking. Yes, he has helped Pre in times of need or even consoled her with his sweet words but when did he even start to fall in love?πŸ˜•

And how did someone like Nivedita who is always annoyed with Anu even get an inkling that Anu has fallen in love with Pre (according to the precap)? Since when has she had a close bond with Anu or since when has she noticed Anu's feelings for Pre?πŸ˜•As a member of the audience, I'm more than perplexed.πŸ˜•

Due to this TRP drama they are rushing everything. I am not happy with this track. I want more deep and meaningful scenes for the realization of love track.

If this sense of rushing that you feel is because of the precap then let's wait until it plays out to see what's really happening.. Looks like something more to it.. πŸ˜‰
Currently Anu is pushed to his limits with too many things happening back to back.. The day jas been a long one.. Ever since he met her at her house in the morning, the silent drive to college, her crying and him consoling, saree ki dori, dinner table atrocity.. Everything making him not be himself and with the nagging prick by Navvu in all these.. Anu has always had a peaceful day greeting Pre normally with a weather forecast and ending the day with his notes taking or finishing office work.. Now everything is gone haywire and he's not able be his normal self.. This is more than enough for him go out of control.. The calm and sorted Anu is missing and Anu couldn't find him as well.. πŸ˜†
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Push-pull

If this sense of rushing that you feel is because of the precap then let's wait until it plays out to see what's really happening.. Looks like something more to it.. πŸ˜‰
Currently Anu is pushed to his limits with too many things happening back to back.. The day jas been a long one.. Ever since he met her at her house in the morning, the silent drive to college, her crying and him consoling, saree ki dori, dinner table atrocity.. Everything making him not be himself and with the nagging prick by Navvu in all these.. Anu has always had a peaceful day greeting Pre normally with a weather forecast and ending the day with his notes taking or finishing office work.. Now everything is gone haywire and he's not able be his normal self.. This is more than enough for him go out of control.. The calm and sorted Anu is missing and Anu couldn't find him as well.. πŸ˜†

True I should wait for the episode instead of getting annoyed with the precap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree with everything you've said about Anu's feelings ! You write so clearly that it always helps me understand their unspoken feelings :😳
jey3ram thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

True I should wait for the episode instead of getting annoyed with the precap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree with everything you've said about Anu's feelings ! You write so clearly that it always helps me understand their unspoken feelings :😳

Couldn't agree more...she explains very well...and it's hard to get a daily soap with so much inner meaning...this story moves with eye conversation btw leads... When they talk...they are not really ready to let the other in their personal space...only their eyes speak volumes
Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: jey3ram

Exactly...loved how they didn't show anu's monologues in his room prior to the phone ring...the frustration...he was blank... nothing he could do was venting out his annoyance and anger while folding his shirt...

That mobile ringing was epic...he admitted that everything related to naveen annoys him to the core...

Guys..at first when he was in Naveen's room...he saw jaan in the mobile screen...but didn't try to check his phone...but today...he even saw the message and replied...that is not definitely his character...

@bold: This is definitely not him.. So unlike of him and that's making him all the more frustrated.. Poor guy gone completely messed up.. πŸ€—
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Push-pull

@bold: This is definitely not him.. So unlike of him and that's making him all the more frustrated.. Poor guy gone completely messed up.. πŸ€—

Pyar me pagal hai..LOL..But I totally loved how Parth brings out those feelings of restlessness and annoyance..his mannerisms..folding his sleeve to punch someone..
Push-pull thumbnail

True I should wait for the episode instead of getting annoyed with the precapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And did you get your feels for Anu's struggle to find what's happening with him.. And his need to expose Navvu and his annoyance with Navin baabu.. πŸ˜†
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

its not ur fault dear  in precape those eyes ufff anybody can misleaded😳
anus eyes r in fire in that wet look  
😳
lets wait for epi
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@PP beautiful post β­οΈ you said it all and others added their bits β­οΈ
I am loving the basu family, including Mohini, her various shades are also coming out, she might be loud , but she can be easily manipulated, moloy manipulated her into breaking the alliance and navin manipulated her again into fixing it , The sisters are sweet, the hug of basu siblings  "one team"  was endearing and sweet.  Anu smiled n nodded when he realized why Nivi di is upset, he thought it was silly that di is upset over such small things, he in his own way gave the project back to Nivi di , in such a smooth manner, Anu has his own ways , he does thinks which are right, without hurting anyone, he is beyond sweetheart , he explains and clarifies about baba to Nivi dhi, so that there is no scope of Nivi dhi to hold anything against her baba, Anu is all hearts , I can't wait to see how far he goes when he is in love with Prerna

Poo said it all about dori scene β­οΈ so I have nothing much to add, except that  the "zinda hoon main tere liye" was so poignant and there was no heavy breathing or wind blowing in the scene for *effects*, prerna was as natural as she was in the saree pin scene in the store, but the Anu there was more of a demanding, concerned, protective friend who is taunting her for her stupidity...but he's changed or rather changing, falling for her hook line and sinker and in no time, he will say he is living for her, zinda hoon main tere liye 

my favorite bit is the "bas enough" the build up in Anurag was shown so well, from him rolling his eyes when Nav said Prerna is looking like apsara, he is irritated when navin picks up honeymoon planning, the first thing Prerna did here, is she looked at Anu, they are talking and understanding the unsaid words , in their eyes, so subtle yet so much depth in their looks, in their silence, Moloy mocks Navin with biwi 1 n 2, ,Anurag's frustration is building up slowly, but in a controlled way, but the moment, Navin started twisting Prerna's hand , Anurag's pent up irritation, frustration, annoyance bundled into anger , Navin was discussing honeymoon in snow place, Anurag could hear none, all he could see is Prerna's struggle, her unsaid words where she wanted to scream ..." bas enough, leave me "  ... but Anu gave words to her silent struggle,  he is not only frustrated with Navin holding Prerna's hand and twisting it, but also frustrated and annoyed for Prerna not being able to fight or stand up for herself, and enduring it all in silence, his words came to her rescue, she is freed from his grip when Anu said "bas enough"  those were not just words but paramount emotion let out. 

In his room, the body language , expressions conveyed a lot about his restlessness and the questions why he did what he did, why does it bother him so much to see pre with Navin ...Parth is sooo impeccable and so effortless with his act , and the dialogues given to him alongside his act and expression is taking Anurag to a different level,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Liked how smartly he handled Jaan, and as someone mentioned he did change when few days ago he didn't open the phone, but today he texted from it .. great going Mr.Basu and wonder why Navin has no passcode for his phone  with so much to hide 

Anupam and Moloy have a different flavor all together , so witty and those taunts by moloy and equally witty replies by Anupam ,, super entertaining , 

Push-pull thumbnail
Originally posted by: jey3ram

Couldn't agree more...she explains very well...and it's hard to get a daily soap with so much inner meaning...this story moves with eye conversation btw leads... When they talk...they are not really ready to let the other in their personal space...only their eyes speak volumes

Ohh their eyes and their communication.. 😳