Porus

Cgm promo

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Depressing to see porus death๐Ÿ˜• pata Nahin Alexander ki maut Dekh ke kya haal hoga...๐Ÿ˜ญ 
The boy looks bad choice for cgm 

https://youtu.be/QEuYh1ZLJHA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siyarati thumbnail
The promo looks nice.  Ye boy vhi h jisne shank pla kiya tha.
luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: siyarati

The promo looks nice.  Ye boy vhi h jisne shank pla kiya tha.

Kaunsa?? Yaar porus Mera pehla Indian serial hai. Unfortunately. Bad luck๐Ÿ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail
Main to dekhoo GA Nahin...but I pray that Rati is casted in this show for siyarti and ethereal sake...as it will make them very very happy๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
siyarati thumbnail
Awww... Thanks luckysnow.
The boy who will play cgm has played shani on colors
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think I will be able to watch Alexander's death, especially if they show him suffering in his last days due to illness.
Was Alexander dead by the time Chanakya found CGM?

The promo made me think that Dhananand definitely betrayed Porus or didn't show up at all. Or maybe Seleucus arrived with reinforcements and killed Porus.
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Mera mood offed seeing porus dead๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ kya jaroorat thi iski...just end it after the battle...but Nahin Tewari has bowed to destroy everything...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ 

luckySnow thumbnail
Originally posted by: inlieu

i don't think I will be able to watch Alexander's death, especially if they show him suffering in his last days due to illness.

Was Alexander dead by the time Chanakya found CGM?

The promo made me think that Dhananand definitely betrayed Porus or didn't show up at all. Or maybe Seleucus arrived with reinforcements and killed Porus.

Alexander died after three years of battle of hydespass...Tewari may kill him earlier... I would prefer Barsine stabbing him then him suffering with olympias on his bed side.๐Ÿ˜• yaa to Oly ko bhej do Macedonia... Roxane Ka bhi difficult hoga dekhna but will manage๐Ÿ˜•
luckySnow thumbnail
Somebody request this Tewari to not to show deaths of porus and Alexander... End it with the end of battle...chahe Kisi ki bhi jeeta do...I won't mind
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Main to dekhoo GA Nahin...but I pray that Rati is casted in this show for siyarti and ethereal sake...as it will make them very very happy ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š

Nahi i dont want di in cgm ...not at all...more than cgm, i dont want her to work for sony...they have no perks attached...neither the show gets trp on this channel and channel ka apna ek award function tak nahi hai.