Jaan herself should expose Navvu.. ðŸĪŠ
Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Who says Anu is in love with Pre.. Nivi or Anu himself?! 😉 ðŸ˜ē
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I can see why Navu will tell abt Komo to Mohini just to divert Anu from his caseEdited by -RD- - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
What is happening? Is it all gonna be real that Navvu gets exposed? Or Pre will save him because of another blackmail 😆
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Ok let me take from here... A little bit of filling in coz I was able to watch prime time today
I started from almost from the end of doori scene... Nav's was not happy seeing them together. Again he didn't like Pre looking at Anu and siblings when he came down
Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I can see why Navu will tell abt Komo to Mohini just to divert Anu from his case

Yes.. So Anu is busy romancing Kom and stay away from his romance.. 😆
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Ok let me take from here... A little bit of filling in coz I was able to watch prime time today

I started from almost from the end of doori scene... Nav's was not happy seeing them together. Again he didn't like Pre looking at Anu and siblings when he came down

Navvu has to handle it all.. When he's ready to marry a girl of his daughter's age he should not get insecure.. It's bound to happen that his young wife will fall for the younger lot.. 😆Edited by Push-pull - 5 years ago
Push-pull thumbnail
Now it's Kom's turn to get touchy touchy with Anu?! 😆
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Tapur compliments Pre. Nav's adds on that Pre is looking best, like apsara.. She was his choice. He has his arm around her shoulder which upsets Anu
Dinner scene was very intense... The looks passed as Moloy taunts Nav. Then when Anu is reaching for roti Pre offers the plate to Anu. Nav's doesn't like it at all. He grips Pre's free hand very painfully as he talks about going to some cold place for HM. Anu notices Pre's discomfort and her attempts to free her hand.  The way Anu and pre looks at each other and tension is palpable. That is superbly enacted 👏. Finally he can't take it anymore and he suddenly shouts enough and stands up. 
Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago