Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

9 cr lifetime ???? This is shocking πŸ˜²
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just watched BADHAAI HO! It was brilliant. Loved it so much.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
From 9 crore opening to 9 crore lifetime. One year changed so much for this guy 😲. But it pains me to see Pari in this state. What happened to her and why. I don't even know if people can go back to their previous self ever but I hope to God Pari finds that director who can help her to be the actress she was and not the heroine she wants to be. 
Also I need to watch Andhadhun asap before it goes out of the theatre but time hi nahin milta πŸ˜­
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

From 9 crore opening to 9 crore lifetime. One year changed so much for this guy 😲. But it pains me to see Pari in this state. What happened to her and why. I don't even know if people can go back to their previous self ever but I hope to God Pari finds that director who can help her to be the actress she was and not the heroine she wants to be. 

Also I need to watch Andhadhun asap before it goes out of the theatre but time hi nahin milta πŸ˜­

It must be just me because I never understood Parineeta's great acting skills that this forums speaks of so fondly all the time...πŸ˜•...I have seen her in 3 movies and in all the 3 movies she played the same loud mouthed, over the top, rowdy girl! πŸ˜•

@Andhadhun: You must find some time ASAP...this is a movie that is a must watch in the theaters only because at home you can get easily distracted and this is one movie where you cannot afford to even blink for a second...
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

It must be just me because I never understood Parineeta's great acting skills that this forums speaks of so fondly all the time...πŸ˜•...I have seen her in 3 movies and in all the 3 movies she played the same loud mouthed, over the top, rowdy girl! πŸ˜•

@Andhadhun: You must find some time ASAP...this is a movie that is a must watch in the theaters only because at home you can get easily distracted and this is one movie where you cannot afford to even blink for a second...

Just see pari cry in htp or any of her earlier movies. She does it so convincingly. But i guess she's not a versatile actor. She can only play loud n bubbly roles well because i guess thats how she is irl too. But her crying has got to be one of the most natural ever. Was rather. 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

9 cr lifetime ???? This is shocking😲

That's less than Half Girlfriends opening day πŸ˜• πŸ˜† which was just under 11 crores lmao
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pari did not play a loud mouthed bubbly girl is HAsee Toh Phasee for example. She can do other roles. This NE's story is so bad I don't think any actor could do anything to save it. I still don't get why anyone would sign this film!!! Why anyone would even make it!!! I hope the next two films Pari doing are better.

The best part about NE- the social media Arjuneeti banters lol! I can have more of that haha!
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Badhaai Ho Excellent Weekend - Namaste England Extremely Dull
Monday 22 October 2018 10.45 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Badhaai Ho has had an excellent extended weekend of 44.50 crore nett with Delhi NCR and East Punjab showing extraordinary collections. There was limited growth on Sunday but that was because it was the fourth day and the business is less in the Sunday growth markets like Gujarat, Rajasthan, CP Berar and CI.

The extended weekend business is enough to ensure the film is a HIT and the weekdays will tell how big of a HIT the film can become. The film is going to do huge business in Delhi NCR and East Punjab but a lot depends on what level the appreciation is in other markets as these will have to do well also for a really big number.

The collections of Badhaai Ho till date are as follows.

Thursday - 7,25,00,000 apprx

Friday - 11,75,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 12,25,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 13,25,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 44,50,00,000 apprx

Advertisement

Namaste England grossed a little over 6 crore nett over its extended weekend and the weekend number is what it should have done on day one and that is on a worst case scenario. The collections of the film are over 3 crore nett less than Namaste London released 11 years ago.

The collections of Namaste England till date are as follows.

Thursday - 1,50,00,000 apprx

Friday - 2,00,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 1,25,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 1,35,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 6,10,00,000 apprx

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Badhaai Ho Holds Well - Namaste England Crashes
Tuesday 23 October 2018 11.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

00:39
00:55

Badhaai Ho had a good hold as it collected 5.50 crore nett on Monday which took its business to 50.75 crore nett. The film has dropped around 25% from the first day. North India continues to be excellent as Delhi / UP collected 1.75 crore nett and East Punjab was 65 lakhs nett. 

The extended first week is looking to cross 65 crore nett and the second Friday will determine where the film is going nd where it will stand with the likes of Stree and Raazi. The competition is weak over the next two weeks and that is the plus for the film. The appreciattion of the film is probably not at the Stree level on an all india basis though in Delhi NCR and East Punjab it is probably a level above Stree.

The collections of Badhaai Ho till date are as follows.

Thursday - 7,25,00,000 apprx

Friday - 11,75,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 12,75,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 13,50,00,000 apprx

Monday - 5,50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 50,75,00,000 apprx

Advertisement

Namaste England crashed at the box office with collections of 50 lakhs nett on Monday and a total of 6.60 crore nett in five days. The film is a disaster but because of the revenue from digital which has become a real plus the film will hardly have losses for the makers. The film covered 53 crore from selling satellite, digital, music and overseas rights which is 5 crore short of the budget which will easily be covered from the rebate from United Kingdom. It will actually mean the limited revenue from India theatrical will be a plus. Its another matter that the buyers of overseas, satellite and digital will lose as the film has faced rejection.. This has been the case with many film which have fared badly at the box office. Yamla pagla Deewana Phir Se released a few weeks back was a similar story.

The collections of Namaste England till date are as follows.

Thursday - 1,50,00,000 apprx

Friday - 2,00,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 1,25,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 1,35,00,000 apprx

Monday - 50,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 6,60,00,000 apprx