Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thank for the awesome updates B ⭐️⭐️ loving this

Thanks Sharlsiekins
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zuby87

Looks like payal has noticed the love that is still there between her parents, and she is trying to set the up, the shopping for her mom's gift was just an excuse she wanted them to be in the same room,and i think it is just a matter of time before they reconcile because that would be just beautiful...another beautiful update Honey-B now im addicted, im always here checking for an update...i cant wait

I am hoping to update soon.  It' was definitely a set up😃

and as you will see it;s not just Payal.  They might just need a little push
B-onesie thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteariya

Brilliant chapter 

Oh god aarya were married in their teenage as aarti got pregnant 
But their marriage was short as both were teenagers & immature 
So they got divorced with twins & while divorce was in process aarti got pregnant once again 
God so much complicated 
Now after 16 yrs of separation yash is in relationship with that arpita 
But I have feeling she is not what she shows to others 
Loll payal is really naughty & look like she is planning to bring her parents together 
Even aarya start to feel same passion for each other all over again 
But aarti isn't ready to accept it
Aarti somehow didn't like seeing arpita with yash same happen with yash knowing abt aman he feel possessive 
While spending time with aarti palak payal & with ansh yash felt like families & the emptiness gone
Now being around aarti yash is more confused & his mind is not clear if he really want to marry arpita 
What yash gonna do now?
Continue plz 

Thanks for the comment Manita.
You are quite correct in saying that Arpita is not what she seems.  But she is the one that his parents prefer. 
Not just Payal, but Palak is trying to fix their parents up as you will see in the next chapter. 
They are both drawn to each other, but are scared to even to acknowledge their feelings but it can;t be denied.
B-onesie thumbnail

Chapter 4

It was with great reluctance that he left for home.  All he wanted was to have some peace and quiet to ponder his new revelations, but it was not to be. When he got there Arpita and her kids were there.  They were getting ready for supper.  He was really not hungry because he had nibbled on the snacks that Aarti provided.  Arpita's presence forced him to join the family dinner.  Once again the conversation was about their wedding.  His mother seemed to be pushing it more than usual.  He just gave some non-committal answers as he was in his own world.

"Yash, Yash his mother called him out of his reverie.

"Yes, ma?

"I have called the panditji to come and look at your birth charts tomorrow.

"What?

"Yes, no more excuses.  I has been long enough.  I don't know where you were gallivanting today but be here tomorrow.

"Yes, ma he said.

He did not want to embarrass Arpita.  After all he owed her this much.

Aarti was sitting in lounge watching TV with the girls.  But her thoughts were elsewhere.  It was with him and these feelings that she were resurfacing.  The time that they spent earlier seemed so right.  At the end of the match, when their team won, they all jumped up and celebrated.  She threw her arms around Yash and he twirled her around like he had done so many times in their previous life.  They did not let go immediately as their eyes caught.  They were so lost that they it was a while before they heard the girls giggling and mock clearing their throats.  They reluctantly let go of each other and he left soon after.

As she was sitting she heard her phone ring.  It was him.  She just stared at the phone.  Suddenly Payal grabbed the phone. 

"Look didi, it's Yash.

"I see. Palak said.

"Mom are you not going to answer.

Before Aarti could say anything, Palak took the phone out of Payal's hands.

"Of course she is.

Then she answered.

"Hello daddy of mine.  Missing us already.  I wonder?  Who do you miss most?  Mmm... I guess it must be the one you are calling.  Just a minute, I'll hand her the phone.  Payal was in fits of giggles.

Aarti looked at them angrily.

"Hello she said.

"Are my girls giving you a hard time?

"Yes they are. I think I should pack their bags and bring them to live with you full time. she said glaring at the girls.

"Great.  I'd love that.

"Yes, I know.  Just a minute, let me move to somewhere where people are not blatantly listening to my conversation.

She moved to her room.

"Did you forget something? she asked.

"No, I just wanted to say thank you.  I had a great time today.

"With the girls?

"Yes with the girls.  And with you.

She swallowed hard.

"Yash ...

"I know, I know.  There is Arpita.  But you can't deny you feel something too Aarti.  I know you better than you think.

"I won't deny anything.  But yes, Arpita.

"Aarti, I need to tell you that Ma called the panditji to set dates for the wedding.

"I see.

"I'm so confused and I am frightened, Aarti

"I know.  Me too.  What if these feelings aren't real?  What if it is us just wanting to see something that never was.

"That's exactly how I feel.  But how will we know Aarti?'

"I don't know Yash. I just don't want the children to get their hopes up and get disappointed.  That would break my heart.

"What are we going to do?

"We need to keep our distance, I think.  To keep our minds clear.

"I know.  It was so much easier when you were in Bhopal. When I thought I was over you.

"Do you love Arpita, Yash?

"I love her, but I have never had that intense, passionate kind of love that we shared.  Although it wasn't always good, but when it was good, it was very, very good with us.

"I can't compare.  I was too busy with the kids to date.  In fact, I think I used the kids as an excuse.  But I was never interested enough to disrupt our routine, I guess.

"Would you disrupt you routine for me?

"I did then, remember.  I feel myself wanting to do it now, but we can't Yash.

"Can I at least call you?  You are the only one that I can talk to about this.

"Ok.

"Good night Aarti.

"Good night.

That conversation left her even more confused.  Her heart still pounded at the thought of being in his arms earlier.  She closed her eyes and sighed.

"Mom. she heard Payal's voice.

"My first match is next Wednesday.  You will be there won't you?

"Of course, sweetie.

"Great.  She was too pre-occupied to see the girls share a suspicious grin.

She was looking forward to see Payal's match.  For the first time she was not really involved much in her training due to her course.  Palak could not make it sadly, she had a study group. 

"Hello Aarti.

She looked up.

"Yash?  I didn't know you would be here.

"I didn't know you would be here either.  Are you thinking what I am thinking?

"That our daughters have an agenda.

"Yep.

"Well we are both here now.  Let's enjoy the match. she smiled.

They did.  They high fived each other every time Payal did well. They both cheered really loudly.  They were so proud of her.  And when the he put his hand on hers accidentally and she did not move hers away for a long time.

The match was over and Payal wanted to go and have burgers with her friends.

"It's a school night, Payal.  Beside Palak will be home soon. Didi can make her own supper.

"Mooom, we did well.  We just want to celebrate. Please.

"Payal.

"Mom, you can join too.  I'm sure Amaan sir would looove your company.  After he thinks you're hot, right?

"Stop you silliness.  Were friends.

As if on que, Amaan appeard.

"He Dubey.  So this one does not only look like you she also has your incredible skill on the field.

Aarti hugged Payal and they looked at each and back at Amaan.

"Not just pretty faces, hey?.

"And she is just as cheeky as you as well.

"I'm not cheeky sir.

"Don't worry, Sweetie.  I believe you.  Neither am I. they looked back challenging Amaan to disagree.

He just smiled and shook his head.

Yash saw this interaction and did not like it one bit.  This Amaan got along too well with Aarti as well as his baby girl.  He felt like the 5th wheel.  In fact he had come to the match earlier and he saw her with the coach.  Their interactions looked too familiar to him.  He wanted to pull her away from there but her held back.  He stood there until she took her seat and only then did he move to take his seat next to her.

"Hi, I'm Yash Schindiya. He reached out to shake Amaan's hand.

"I'm Amaan.  Scindiya?  Do you have something to do with Miss Cheeky here?

"Yes, she's my daughter.

"Well congrats.  She is very talented.

"Thanks I know. I am so proud of her.

"So Dubey, are you joining us? Amaan said to Aarti.

He hated him calling her Dubey.  She was Aarti Scindiya.  She never changed her name back after the divorce as it was just easier with the kids.

"Aarti, I have something to discuss with you.  Do you mind if we sit at a separate table?

"Sure. Aarti said confused and a little apprehensive. 

"Sorry, Amaan, next time.

"It's a date. Amaan said and walked off. 

Yash did not like him at all.

Yash and Aarti went to sit at a different table.  He called for the menu and they ordered.  Then they started talking about the game and then her course. Finally she had to ask.

"So you wanted to talk to me about something.

"Yes. he said.  He did want to talk to her but this was just an excuse to get her away from that Amaan.

"Oh yes. I spoke to Ansh and he seems really home sick.

"I know.

"I am going to London on a business trip in 2 weeks and I will spend some time with him.  Palak came up with a great idea. That the 3 of you come join us over the weekend.  You can fly out the Thursday and leave the Monday evening.  But the three of you will have to take some time out from school.

"It's a lot of money to spend for a long weekend.

"I can afford it Aarti.  You know that.  Do you not want to go? Do you not want to spend some time with Ansh?

"Of course I do. But ...

"Yes.

"But Yash we've decided ...

"I know what we've decided.  The kids will be there Aarti.  Nothing will happen.

"Ok, ok.  I do really want to see Ansh.

"So it decided then.

She nodded.

"So, what did the Panditji say? she asked.

"It was interesting.  He said that we are not a match.

"Oh?

"Yes.  Mom is now getting hold of a different one. I think she will keep getting them until they say what she wants to hear.

"How did Arpita take the news?

"Not happy as you can imagine.  And I told her that I am not sure about the marriage.

"You did?

"Yes.  She was not surprised. I have been very distant.  She knows it is because if you.

"You told her?

"No, she guessed.  I didn't confirm or deny. Yet, she still wants to marry me.

"What do you want?

He looked at her and his face grimaced.

"I want life to be easy.

"Me too. she smiled.

"Hey parents, I'm done Payal interrupted.

"Honey, we have good news for you. But it's a secret.

"What?

"We are going to London to surprise Ansh for a few days.

"Really daddy.  That's so awesome. I miss bhai so much.

"Not a word to him ok.

She made as if she zipped her lips.

"Anyway, we have to go now.

Yash walked them to the car.

"I will let Naina get the information from you to book the flights.  Bye Aarti.  Bye Sweety.

"Good bye, dad.

When they got back Palak met them at the door. 

"So mom, how was dinner with dad?

"How did you know I had dinner with dad?

"Oh ... Umm ...

"Umm, I texted her.

"Yes, she texted me.

"Mmm.  You know your dad is practically married right?

"What do you mean mom?

"Don't play dumb with me.  I see through you.  Let me just tell you, what you want, will never happen.
"What do you always say mom, anything is possible if you believe. Payal said.

"You do say that mom.  But we don't know what you are referring to. Palak said.

"I'm going to bed.  I'm tired.  And I'm going to pretend my girls and not trying to manipulate me.  Love you bunnies. Get to bed soon, soon.  She kissed them and went up the stairs.

So two weeks later they were on a plane to England.  Aarti was very excited to see her boy but she was scared of spending so much time with him.  Yes, the kids were there but they were not exactly much of a buffer as they were continuously up to their match making tricks.  Her anxiety increased the closer they got to their destination.

zuby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It seems the girls are winning at this game of reuniting them, even though Yash and Aarti are way ahead of them cos they just can't hide what they feel for each other and yash seems to have got a reprive when pundit said her and Aarpita don't match, it was something that he wished would happen and when it did it gave him the determination to fight for his love, and goong to London was a complete family vacation...fabulous update honey-B...this story has me in addiction mode im just happy the updates keep on coming...cant wait for the next one, much love dear
Fandu thumbnail
Great update B. I think the girls will succeed in their plan to get their parents back together again, I hope so. I want to see them back together again as I think they belong together. Hopefully G3 will not create problems for them. Arpita should accept it that he wants Arti back and not her. She should not waste her time anymore and should start looking for a different guy. Waiting for the next update. Really loving big this SS.
ap14 thumbnail
It's getting interesting... Pls update soon
Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the update... Waiting to see how girls unite them...update soon
B-onesie thumbnail
Originally posted by: zuby87

It seems the girls are winning at this game of reuniting them, even though Yash and Aarti are way ahead of them cos they just can't hide what they feel for each other and yash seems to have got a reprive when pundit said her and Aarpita don't match, it was something that he wished would happen and when it did it gave him the determination to fight for his love, and goong to London was a complete family vacation...fabulous update honey-B...this story has me in addiction mode im just happy the updates keep on coming...cant wait for the next one, much love dear

What he wanted happened. They are both developing feelings but it is also scary and confusing at the same time given their previous relationship. But the girls are definitely pushing it and they are not really pushing back are they?
I wanted to work on it tonight but mylapmy lhas gone in for repairs so no luck. I will try to post by the end of the week. 🤗