Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: gugul

Beautiful story ..unique concept...and I loved the smooth flow of the story...beautifully written... loved reading it...please update the next part soon...want to read about the interactions between Naina and Sameer...

Thanks dear! So happy you are enjoying the plot and the flow 😊 will try to update in the next few days.
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Originally posted by: BushraN

Though a little awkward but your writing is making this story very interesting. Looking forward for them to actually fall for each other slowly and romantically...

Hi Bush, I know it starts in an unexpected manner.. but I wanted to explore something a little different. I hope you will enjoy the story going forward.

Thanks dear 😊
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahul126545

Wonderful and fantastic story no words to say...please update asap can't wait now

.for the nextpart...samaina wedding love it

Thank you so much 😊 I tried to get the second chapter out quite quickly! Glad you enjoyed it!
surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for Samaina communication...pleae update soon ...next part

Rahul126545 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes waiting for samaina convo...abhi Tak baat nhi Hui hai pata nhi Sameer kese behave karega Uske saath .. excited..intre intere story please please please please please please please update as soon as possible...jaldi kardena please dussrduss ka bonus ke Roop me hame ek achi si update half se se dedo...love this ff
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamy_3

Blessings for couple
"Sada khush raho pholo phalo kbhi koi buri nazar na lgy mery Samaina hamesha aik sath aik dosry k pyar main rhain
It was amazing and emotional too
Poor naina kitni dar gai thi :( i hate rakesh how could he i just want to kill him :(
Taiji ko tu shock lg gya k kysy naina ko itna acha larka mil gya :/
Nanu is super hero I am sure he will be a cupid in Samaina's love story nanu hi dono ko pass lain gy.
I really hope sameer b jaldi hi samjh ay shuru main thora cold behaviour tu ho ga but I really want him to notice all good things in naina.
Sameer and naina both have sad past ab dono ka pyar hi sb thek kry ga sb dukh door kry ga.
Please please update soon :)

Thank you dear for your lovely blessings for Samaina πŸ˜Š

So pleased that you enjoyed the 2nd chapter too! 

Taiji se liye toh abhi shocks ki shurvat hai πŸ˜†  Nanu is just adorable!! 

Will try to update in a couple of days. 

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Originally posted by: JaySee

Wonderful update. Loved the way how the story is progressing. You have made logical situations after that accident that it feels real. Glad that both families didn't accepted this marriage just because of what Guruji said but after proper discussion among themselves and after matching of horescope. So now that accident just acted as a trigger for this marriage but not as a reason. I am happy that everyone including Nanaji and Naina managed to come in terms of the situation. But poor Sameer is still lost. It will be really interesting to see how both of them are going to accommodate each other in the unexpected turn of events.
Eagerly waiting to see how Naina will be welcomed at Maheshwari residences what all will be her experiences there.

Pls update soon.

Hi Seema,

So pleased that you find the story progressing logically. Yes, Guruji and the accident was the trigger but it's couldn't be the sole reason for a wedding. Not even in the 90s! πŸ˜† 

Hope you keep enjoying the story going forward too.

Thanks for you comments πŸ˜Š

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radkam

Read both parts! Novel concept but very well written! πŸ‘ now I m dying to know how they get go know each other, support each other & eventually fall in love! Uff! πŸ€ͺ plz Naina ki padhayi mein Sam support karna chahiye! πŸ˜‰ so romantic hayeee ❀️

Hi Radhika, 

So glad that you have liked the start. Yes, wanted to try something different, close enough to the show be able to relate to the characters but at the same time not tied to the story as it progresses in the show.

Thanks for your feedback dear! πŸ˜Š
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashi0812

Awesome

Taiji & Rakesh are heartless😑
The love Bela chachi has for Naina❀️

Thanks dear! 

Yes, I wanted to highlight the bond between Naina and Chachi. Wholeheartedly accepting responsibility for someone else's child and loving them is not an easy thing.

Taiji aur Rakesh toh hai hi aaise... jitna bolo kum hoga!
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
May I am loving this story soo much ...and yes hindi dialogues makes it look more authentic ... Sameer trying to figure out whether hes still single or married ..this line made me laugh πŸ˜† mtlb bechare ki koi sunta hi nhi h na serial mein aur na yahn ...wahan naina aur yahn pr nanu πŸ˜† but this plot is intresting ... I was expecting both nanu and Sameer will see the agarwal family drama but only nanu did and his trust on naina that he will take care of Sameer and his happiness is dil le lo moment for me❀️ ... Special mention to the moment when Sam held Naina's hand to protect her from fire ... Thats their soul connection abhi janta nhi h phir bhi itni care aage toh Plsss May update soon i m eager to know what happens next