Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Samaina FF - The Reluctant Groom and His Accidental Bride Ch 14 pg 139 - Page 116

meeranair thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I love you for bringing in this twist, it was surely needed to deal with his insecurities...plus I love such intense circumstances which ultimately  will bring them more closer...thank you for sharing this excellent update...loved every bit of it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rizz_1987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi May, 
Pls update...plzz we r waiting
Yudkbh thumbnail
Kya mjhe koi batayega ki aaj hi update aane wala tha ya nhi, you can't do that may.
Samaina ke lovers ko intezar karwane se paap chadta hai 😆
Archie0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
ek update ke liye main kab se is forum ka chakkar kaat rahi hun. .kab aayega😭😭😭
SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi All,
The new update is available in a new thread - 

Hope you like it!

Love, May.

Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey May...
Sorry for replying so late...though I read it long back.
I didn't know how to express my feelings in words.
I'm so attached to this story that even slightest negativity in form of dadi or fight between our samaina is not tolerable...I literally cried reading the last update.
I can totally understand sameer's point of view...he is scared about the changes that are knocking his door after marriage, also he is still not sure about his relationship with naina.
But accusing her of something she is not actually doing purposely but only out of love and then getting the rudest comment from her husband is unbearable.😭😭
But hats off to you for portraying naina a strong lady...My girl didn't shed a single tear in front of her stone hearted husband.👏👏
A story should have all the colors...So I respect and love all the twist and  turns. But a request...but don't stretch this track...Please reconcile them as soon as possible...Please.. Please...May.

Thank u for the update.
Love you soo much for entertaining us with your creativity.

P.s. I want to send this dadi to a secluded Planet which is not even discovered yet.😡

Lots of love 
Ruchi
aman.bindra thumbnail
Part 13: 
Happy Birthday May!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!! 

Like always I am running uber behind in reading and commenting on the story thanks to work craziness in my life. I will catch up one of these days I promise 😛...I can't even ask you to slow down with your updates coz others unlike me are super diligent 😆 ..without further ado: 

This chapter was soo adorable!! Naina was dressed to kill and certainly hit the bull's eye with her blouse!! 😳...Sameer cluless Maheswari certainly had the desired effect but buddhu ko khud he samajh nahi aaya ke kyun...
Sameer's irritation seeing Ramdhari giving more importance to Naina or realizing that Naina talks to his Nanu  and above all waiting for her desserts is super adorable.😳...Small things now that I am sure will play a big part in their relationship development later. 

I totally fell in love with Rustom Uncle and Dinaz aunty and family!! You showed such a realistic depiction of of Parsi family!! Super fun loving, cute banter!! Sameer's fondness and closeness with the family with a glimpse of his childhood was beautiful! Sameer's laugh that took Naina's heart away was from the heart and depicted the happiness he was feeling! Haye even I was gushing with Naina while looking at Sameer like that...

And of course the highlight was their impromptu hug!! 😳...hayee the way she melted in his arms and he is still clueless...i was very tempted to knock on his head...but Dinaz's word of " tut ke pyaar karegi"...has my heart!! 

Can't wait to see how the story progresses and how Sameer finally starts his journey to realization of love! 

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Samaina_1990

May! 

Pehle to main tumko ek tota bhijwane wali hun...jo sorry sorry bolega! :D 
Kyunki I've been so late in my comments to this wonderful story! :S 
I hope I'm able to do justice to the amazing concept and beautiful way you are progressing it! 

Sameer is stubborn- he's not going to give in so easily- even if he's feeling the pangs of love- of attraction- of happiness, he'll try his best to ignore them n stick by his original thoughts- the marriage was a mistake. It won't take Mundit or Nanu to convince him- Sameer will realize on his own. 
The weekly visits are amazing. I loved how you showed Nanu and Naina bonding together- teaching gardening...Ramdhari's special tea...and Sameer dropping in early one day! Sameer in his cricket wear brought some good old memories to the fore. Naina checking out his room- now at ease since he wasn't around...sniffing his shirt and holding it close to her shows she's already accepted the marriage and her love for him. But her self-respect won't allow her to beg for his love. She'll stand her ground. Sameer has to come to her! 
Sameer's inadvertent teasing about taking his picture and Naina's fumbling was a really sweet moment for me! Him telling her what to wear for the dinner with Nanu's friends...noticing she's dressed too simply! And he says he doesn't want her in his life! Really Sameer? Haha! 
The part where Nanu shows Naina Sameer's mom and real dad's pictures...when they were happy! Thank you for that! I so wanted something on Sameer's biological father and how their equation was before he passed away. The tragedies that afflicted the family since then had me in tears. 
The next best part was Rustom's family! I really loved them- their unorthodox outlook yet clinging to the real values of family...treating their daughter in law as their own daughter...how many times do you see such people! 
Dinaz noticing the kangans and reminiscing about Sameer's Nani...them appreciating Naina's blouse (Pooja didi ka tailor smart hai haha)...and Sameer bechara- haha halat kharab...first time he had a glimpse of her back and her waist...and he lost his mind! 
And that reference by the kids about Sameer playing with chachi was very intelligent...Sam ka dimag kisi alag angle pe chala gaya...the photoclick where Sameer just wraps his arms around her waist...her melting against him was aww...the couple experienced their first moment of intimacy! 
And of course, Naina wearing his Nani's saree was also so thoughtful! 
And aa gayi vamp hamari- Dadi. Vaise ek baat hai...Sameer ki shaadi ho gayi,..N Vishakha madam hadn't had the time to come over and look at his bride or to wish him at least? Kaisi bandi hai! I'm really angry at her now! Where is the loving mother she was in those pictures? 
And dadi to aag mein ghee daalengi...vaise point valid tha...especially us time pe...if a girl is frequenting her sasural so much, then kuch ho na ho...log to baatein banayenge hi...it can get risky for Naina's reputation...n then Sameer ka chidhna...the first fight was epic! Good to see Naina gave him a piece of her mind as well. 
The discussion with Nanu about her fight with Sameer and her eagerness for a job despite the family business has put Nanu on alert...yes it is natural for Naina to believe Sameer may not accept her as his bride and then she'll have to fend for herself! 
Would this trigger an early bidai as well? 
Eager for more!! 
Keep writing May! This is such a fabulous story! I'm sorry I couldn't put in separate reviews for each part! But I'll try to be regular from now on! 
Lots of love
Sur

Hi Sur, Was just looking at this thread and reminiscing... and saw this comment that I had not replied too 😳  

Tumhara early bidai prediction sahi nikla tha 😆

Thanks for your on going love for the story dear!

Lots of love, May
Gmsk.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Wow 
Beautiful FF 
Loved each and every part 
bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally i am here. Thanks to all those for the recommendation of this story.