Porus

New here

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I know the show is about to end but i binge watched Porus few days back and i loved it! I watched initial few episodes for Rati Pandey but stopped then. I started watching again few days back and i loved the show. The cast is so perfect.
I love the guy who plays the role of Porus  😳 I saw his previous show and wasn't much impressed. But he looks amazing here  I love the cute chemistry of Puru and Lachi. The guy who plays Alexander is also amazing But kinda dangerous 😆 His aura speaks volume. 
All in all i loved the show although they have twisted the history 😆 what's this all trouble surrounding SidTi? What's that? 

Edited by kendra - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome kendra!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the show. 

The show started off with a big bang and had a good run for a few months but then lost a lot of viewers because of the mindless tracks and the rinse repeat scenes. A lot of our forum members have left or have become infrequent viewers. 

As for the trouble with SidT, what specifically are you referring to?
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: inlieu

Welcome kendra!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the show. 

The show started off with a big bang and had a good run for a few months but then lost a lot of viewers because of the mindless tracks and the rinse repeat scenes. A lot of our forum members have left or have become infrequent viewers. 

As for the trouble with SidT, what specifically are you referring to?

Thank you. I just saw lot of people not liking SidT. Why do they say so? I mean i just started watching so i have no idea. 
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The sudden hatred for SidT on socia media is because he showed Alexander physically assaulting Barsine. It was an intolerable distortion done to Alexander the Great's character.
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved this show initially..  but then the makers added so much unnecessary drama, distorted history, distorted charecters n hence messed up everything.. 
Yes i watch this show now also,but the love which i had previously has lost long before.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i also watched the show for Rati Pandey ❤️...and if you had watched first 10 episodes for her and you liked them...then do try watching episodes after she made a return...you will be in for a treat, the show has given rati di some really good scenes to perform...and the show become such an addiction for me that i watched it after anusuya's death too...though not on tv as i didnt wanted to contribute to trp but i did watched...khair the craze is over and so is the addiction with what happened to barsine...now i am glad anusuya's char died before all this happened...is sab ke baad main alex ko kaise bhi jeeta hua nahi dekh sakti...so finally i left the show...havent watched the new people recently introduced. Joh pehle the, cvs are already playing games with them...and they destroyed alexander completely...first by committing such a monstrous act with barsine and second by blaming it all on olympia. Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealRati

i also watched the show for Rati Pandey ❤️...and if you had watched first 10 episodes for her and you liked them...then do try watching episodes after she made a return...you will be in for a treat, the how has given rati di some really good scenes to perform...and the show become such an addiction for me that i watched it after anusuya's death too...though not on tv as i didnt wanted to contribute to trp but i did watched...khair the craze is over and so is the addiction with what happened to barsine...uske baad main alex ko kaise bhi jeeta hua nahi dekh sakti...so finally i left the show...havent watched the new people recently introduced. 

You can watch now also.. Alexander agar jeet bhi gaya toh uski jeet jeet nahin reh jayegi after Rakhi.. vo khud hi Porus se bolega I lost! I am sure! Alexander's death will give the show a happy ending.. so it's all a win win situation.. you will feel good 👍🏼
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

You can watch now also.. Alexander agar jeet bhi gaya toh uski jeet jeet nahin reh jayegi after Rakhi.. vo khud hi Porus se bolega I lost! I am sure! Alexander's death will give the show a happy ending.. so it's all a win win situation.. you will feel good 👍🏼

Nahhh...ab dekhne ka man nahi karta...i was watching the show after anusuya's death to cheer for porus and bamni against alexander...unhone alexander hi khatam kar diya mere liye ...so no scope of cheering now...not interested in the new magadh villain...so many new characters...nothing is same...ab toh bamni puru ke liye bhi dekhne ko man nahi karta. Waise rakhi...roxanne rakhi bandh aayi porus ko.?...i read a post ki usne chaku maar diya...dint knew ki rakhi scene ho bhi gaya. Khair...ab farak padta bhi nahi.  

And vaishnavi kisi ki bhi death mujhe feel good feeling nahi deti ...nah hi shivdutt ki ne di thi, na ambiraj ki aur na hi kisi aur ki kabhi degi. Its no win win situation...there is no point of war now for me...no comparisons. no cheering...nothing...everything is just lost...ek mahina nahi tha show ke khatam hone mein and they ended everything ...joh waqt final war ko ache se dikhane mein lagana tha ...woh pata nahi kya kya karkar nikal rahe hain. I have lost interest completely now...ab toh written updates bhi nahi padhti..
Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Nahin.. Rakhi toh nahin bandhi par bandhegi zarror kyon ki uske bina Porus ko nahin hara sakte
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Maine aaj ka episode toh nahin dekha par shayad iss baar Hephaestian marega.. Alexander PR par tab attack kar raha hai jab wahan koi nahin hai.. something has to happen again which would trigger Roxanne to take the ultimate move.. ho sakta hai Alexander fir se marte marte bache