Aditi and Zain latest photos

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Aditi posted a photo on Instagram After ages..she's hugging a dog...called Ms. Jerry ...lol.. I'm sure she knows that fans refer to her and Zain as Tom and Jerry. She clearly loves dogs as most of her photos on her new Instagram page ( after she deleted all the old photos) has pictures of her dogs. After the latest Adiza segment ..the word panda was trending as a fan sent Aditi a panda ornament and called Aditi his panda..Zain agreed and said that Aditi is a panda lol. In the past Zain also said that Aditi is the teddy on the NK set..
So Anyway a Few days later Jahaan posted an Instagram story showing Zain leaning against a panda and a teddy bear...lol.. Fans on twitter believe that he is giving us some Adiza vibes lol...๐Ÿ˜†
Jerry, Panda, Teddy๐Ÿ˜†
I hope we all get to see an Adiza pic soon. It has been a long time since we got one.
Forum wasis yeh posts Dekker toh ajao idher๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by darsh333

Jerry, Panda, Teddy ๐Ÿ˜†
I hope we all get to see an Adiza pic soon. It has been a long time since we got one.
Hiya Oswald how you long time
These two are all kinda adorbs. Teddy, panda, Tom and Jerry pata nai aur kya add Hoga is list mein. ๐Ÿคฃ
Aditi posted a photo after ages...she's looking beautiful ..she's lost weight . Will be great  to see her onscreen soon.  
She looks like a mix of anushka and Katrina in her latest picha. But what's with those blurred pics. 
Originally posted by -shopaholic-

She looks like a mix of anushka and Katrina in her latest picha. But what's with those blurred pics. 
she likes taking those arty images...it's as if she wants us to decipher something from them...just like with her captions lol. Anyway it's nice to know she's still around somewhere lol ๐Ÿ˜†