Porus

CGM found

Posted: 5 years ago
The child actor who played shani is gonna be CGM.
😕 Nothing against the actor but I really am not impressed. And I suppose nlwnviewers will deal with child Helena too. Gosh. Okay of they bring helena then they should bring antiochus too. And that too as a positive person which is impossible for biased writers.😡
Well good luck viewers as more cringe and distortions will come with this new show. Wish Imagine cast could come back. ðŸ˜­
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Kaede

The child actor who played shani is gonna be CGM.

😕 Nothing against the actor but I really am not impressed. And I suppose nlwnviewers will deal with child Helena too. Gosh. Okay of they bring helena then they should bring antiochus too. And that too as a positive person which is impossible for biased writers.😡
Well good luck viewers as more cringe and distortions will come with this new show. Wish Imagine cast could come back. ðŸ˜­

If they have young Helena then Apama must be there too. I don't think they will get a proper love story because Seleucus will be a baddie. Look what happened to Alexander and Roxanne's love story. ðŸ˜†

If they have young Helena then Apama must be there too. I don't think they will get a proper love story because Seleucus will be a baddie. Look what happened to Alexander and Roxanne's love story. ðŸ˜†

I don't want cornelia to come at all because Indian shows never show her true character. They always show her either as jealous wife or a dark vamp. She was neither. 
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What is not impressive in the child actor ? You haven't seen him perform yet...
siyarati thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanghita0000

What is not impressive in the child actor ? You haven't seen him perform yet...

Agreed.