Naagin 3

India-Forums

Naagin 3
Naagin 3

?_NAAGIN 3_? : TRP Analysis Thread DT NOTE Pg 27 (Page 6)

deepikagupta9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 18 October 2018 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswie

can they end vikrant's track now atleast ? Sleepy bring in new villians please ..   having said that i feel indian idol and dance plus are giving us very tough competition .. unless writers buck up with interesting twists with balance , it ll be difficult to get 4.9 again.

yes vikrant se na ho paye ga, koi interesting aur   entertaining villain ya phir main villain ki muh dikhayi honi chaiye.

ya vikrant track ko improve kare.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 18 October 2018 at 3:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya258

deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 18 October 2018 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Originally posted by intruderfast

Kise ye track bada Pasand as Raha tha. Lol with this pathetic tracks, it deserved to decrease.
Hopefully makers will come out of their Vivi obsession and focus on Mahir also now. 

According 2 some mahir is not a lead , he is side & supporting character

Chalaake bataayein show Mahir ke bagair.
Male lead is not imp in daily soaps esp Naagin blah blahLOL.
Obviously Female lead has the most important  part. But male lead is very imp after her. 
If u gonna sideline male lead, and just give prominence to Villian, this is bound to happen

bina side or supporting character ke trp aa 2 gayi
crusty IF-Rockerz
crusty
crusty

Posted: 18 October 2018 at 3:37am | IP Logged

It's a humpty dumpty fall for Naagin 3 in rural charts and for colours in ranking!

I am glad for this slap in the face... ooops! Vikrant's biggest revelation... HIS plan... got ratings decreased?

Ek and channel can access TRPs much early, this shift to killing Mahir is desperate TRP attempt! But I don't think audience would like to be fooled of Mahir's ' killing/dying' again and again. 

I am losing interest in the show now, it's too predictable n cliche :( 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakhPriya258deepikagupta9

deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 18 October 2018 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drummedup

It's a humpty dumpty fall for Naagin 3 in rural charts and for colours in ranking!

I am glad for this slap in the face... ooops! Vikrant's biggest revelation... HIS plan... got ratings decreased?

Ek and channel can access TRPs much early, this shift to killing Mahir is desperate TRP attempt! But I don't think audience would like to be fooled of Mahir's ' killing/dying' again and again. 

vikrant track ko picturized bahut galat tarike se liya with all cheap scenes

ab main villain ki entry honi chaiye.

Priya258

MallikaDua IF-Dazzler
MallikaDua
MallikaDua

Posted: 18 October 2018 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Originally posted by drummedup

vikrant track ko picturized bahut galat tarike se liya with all cheap scenes

ab main villain ki entry honi chaiye.

Vikrant track ko sahi se execute karte toh maza bhi ata...but they showed indecent creepy things. They are all nuts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya258deepikagupta9

karismanayak1 Senior Member
karismanayak1
karismanayak1

Posted: 18 October 2018 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Dance+  opening trp is 2.7 and indian idol also have 2.7 trp which are coming in same time slot of nagin..I think that's why trp decreased..Now getting 5+ trp for nagin will be very difficult .. with such huge competition with dance + and indian idol  trp of naagin is very good..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya258deepikagupta9

Arshukaurkhushi IF-Stunnerz
Arshukaurkhushi
Arshukaurkhushi

Posted: 18 October 2018 at 5:05am | IP Logged
The problem is done by rangu I think sudden entry sudden dhamaka sudden mu without any background 
Fans k samajh me na aaya shock pe shock bina hints ke 
Waise ab to promo aa gya tata bye bye ka 

Priya258

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 18 October 2018 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I m being honest viewer stating my point of view reason here only for the betterment n improvement of the show. 
I never liked behir much neither I dislike them. I feel they are an OK to go like Pair.  I watch Naagin for other reasons season 1 was my most favourite season 2 disappointed me soul reason I disliked the lead pair n hero.
Season 3 I like it as it was different than previous seasons plus I liked Leads Bela n Vish both ...I loved Vish in start of the show. Maahir n than Ajitabh were nice. As a viewer I wanted this balance of positivity n Wanted to see Vish love story n a Lead guy for Vish as well. When Ajitabh entered I found him nice.

Bela Vish friendship n bond I liked. Thumbs Up there was complete package for all types of audiences.

Recently since last two weeks Vish turning negative n I couldn't understand why she killed Ajitabh also vikrant annoying character. Bela not behaving smart. All these things just put me off as a viewer.I skipped parts.Reason being creatives destroyed Bela Vish bond, Ajitabh Vish pair, Vish turning another dumb shesha proved this season same copy paste again, Ajitabh death was disappointing. And Vikrant torture everytime he speaks dialogues I be like somebody plz shut him up.Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SjassPriya258deepikagupta9

Go to top