Radha Krishna

Can't figure this Out!

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
As per my knowledge, lord krishna was an incarnation of lord vishnu in dwapaar yug, right? But then, how come,in the first episode,lord krishna and lord vishnu are depicted as different deities?πŸ˜•πŸ˜• How was, lord krishna and radha were already exsisting, even before aboading to earth?πŸ˜• Can somebody explain???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes and no, but maybe. πŸ˜†
The reason why I phrased it like that is that there isn't a single correct answer in the show's case. For example, some people believe that Vishnu is the original, thus, Rama and KRISHNA were just his incarnations. They merge back into Vishnu after the leela in the material world ends. 

Others believe that Rama and KRISHNA have their own respective dhamas in Vaikuntha loka (ie. like a planet where they and their devotees worship them in their preferred sense). 

And still, others believe that KRISHNA is the highest form of perfection, though the same and different from Vishnu or Rama. 

The show makes things a bit more complicated because it pulls from various sources and doesn't clarify much. 

Take the first episode for example. Chanting Radhe Radhe allowed the caterpillar to die and take birth as a butterfly (don't get me started on that, I wish they made it somewhat logical). Chanting Radhe Radhe once again allowed the butterfly to die and appear as a little girl in Goloka. 

According to some beliefs (mainly those that focus on Radha-KRISHNA), Goloka is the ultimate goal because it allows you to experience either the conjugal love (highest form of bliss), performing the raas leela, etc. or be one of KRISHNA's sakhas, roaming across Vraja Bhumi, tending cows, playing pranks, etc. Or perhaps be an elder Gopi who enjoys making delicious butter and other foods for KRISHNA's breakfast, lunch, or dinner. 

RK greatly simplified it (for the premise of the show) to just Radha-KRISHNA's planet. 

However, ST took it a step further and the girl merged with Brahman, indicating that above (or some could argue at the same level as) KRISHNA, there is Brahman. That's a very Advaita-esque philosophy, and that approach would mean there isn't Goloka to begin with. 

In the second episode, Vishnu is not shown appearing, KRISHNA is. According to the Srimad Bhagavatam - Vishnu appeared in the prison cell as a baby fully dressed, with hair, his identifying items in hand (sankha, chakra, padma, gada), helmet, earring, etc. Here we only saw a two-handed baby with a full head of hair. 

The point is that different beliefs have different ideas. In SidT's case, Radha and KRISHNA existed already. They forever exist as separate from Vishnu. Whether Vishnu descends during Dwapar Yug or KRISHNA, it just depends on the beliefs.  For example, some believe that Balarama was Vishnu's 8th incarnation. 

There honestly isn't a correct answer apart from that's how SidT wanted to depict it as. 

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Well said. I have also read in some places that Balram too was Vishnu incarnation 
vayuu1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
According to garga samhita, radha Krishna are the ultimate god, there is a story where it is mentioned that when dharti along with narada,  Brahma and other Deva's went to kshir sagar to plead to lord Vishnu, lord Vishnu told them to visit lord Krishna who is ultimate god, who lives in goloka, the path to which was open when during vamana form because of lord vamana toes hitting universe the path of goloka was open, when these Deva's went to goloka they met Brahma Vishnu and Shiva of different universe some even more powerful than them their they realized that lord Krishna is the ultimate god. 
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That is right - bhagvatam, garg samhita and even brahmavaivarta puran mentions that Krishna is the utlimate God and he resides in Goloka. Infact when i read these books i came to know of Goloka. All the Gods are considered to be expansions of Krishna.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can't comment on what they want to show.. but what I understand is, 
Lord Krishna is avtar of Kaal Purush. He is Par-Brahm. So all Gods & Goddesses are his manifestations. 

The Vedas are only limited till Brahm, Indra's swarglok and other regions are below. Not everyone can reach there.

Kabir Sahib, Rumi, Guru Nanak Sahib have described regions beyond Par Brahm but I don't want to get into that.
Edited by Autumn_Rose - 5 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Can't comment on what they want to show.. but what I understand is, 

Lord Krishna is avtar of Kaal Purush. He is Par-Brahm. So all Gods & Goddesses are his manifestations. 

The Vedas are only limited till Brahm, Indra's swarglok and other regions are below. Not everyone can reach there.

Kabir Sahib, Rumi, Guru Nanak Sahib have described regions beyond Par Brahm but I don't want to get into that.

OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S ALAKH!!!

It's been a while since I've seen you around. How have you been?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

OMG OMG OMG OMG IT'S ALAKH!!!

It's been a while since I've seen you around. How have you been?

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hiii

I'm good. How are you???

I have been off of IF for a while
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Originally posted by: prateekchaaran

Well well no. 

Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead and these two slokas from Bhagavad Gita is a proof to clean your doubt : 

Chapter 11 verse 3 -
The Blessed Lord said: Time I am, destroyer of the worlds, and I have come to engage all people. With the exception of you [the Pandavas], all the soldiers here on both sides will be slain.

Chapter 7 verse 7 -
O conquerer of wealth [Arjuna], there is no Truth superior to Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread.

:-)

We all have our own beliefs, that is why I said I didn't want to get onto that😊
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

However, ST took it a step further and the girl merged with Brahman, indicating that above (or some could argue at the same level as) KRISHNA, there is Brahman. That's a very Advaita-esque philosophy, and that approach would mean there isn't Goloka to begin with. 

Krishna is Brhaman with a form.
Formless Brahman is beyond all forms.
Hence girl merging in formless Brhaman with help of Brhaman with form, is correct interpretation of higher 
state.