Suggestions / Comments

Why is Social Media safe and India-Forums not??

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello All,
I have been wondering since past few hours, if we can share our information all over facebook, twitter, instagram and other sites, why cant we share the same info on India-Forums, why is it against the rules?? Will not sharing here make us any safer? I dont think so, infact we are more exposed at other sites than here,

Whats the main purpose of India-Forums? Shows discussions period. Shows News. Celebrity Gossips. 

Whats here for members? Discuss your favorite shows, praise or criticize the actors, i get it. But since social media is so all over, will it be safe or unsafe for memebers to share info here is the main question?

Give me some more reasons why India -Forums is not a safe platform for an individual to share social profiles which are lingering all over the internet!

-Erum Malik

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Well in indiaforum random people create id's from different countrys we interact with them on different forums and threads but that is not enough thing ..like there can be a guy prending to be girl .. just to make friendship with some girls and know abt them... 
I know a friend here who was target of someone .. like she never imagine this would happen with her...
Indiaforum is open platform ... 
I m not saying its not save but you should be very careful and not to trust anyone here I will suggest not to reveal ur personal information to anyone .. nor ur email or anything like some people are genuinely nice ...or some turn out to be evil 
Well ur best friend at first after can be your greatest enemy who knows????  like here friends turn enemies in a day ... 

Well abt other social networking we choose to add people as per our wish.. plus we should be careful there too ...some choose to keep their account private and keep their account for  family members only 
Some make second accounts for friends ..n so on !! These things go on... ðŸ˜³
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Be a part of BWF for a while you will get yr answer :)