Param Singh - Fawad Ashraf AT#1 It's My Way or My Way!! - Page 73

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by romaila

Still watching MKRL for Param Singh though their story has been dissapointing with every passing day.

Majaaz is Raw agent working to expose the terroist group. Fawad as usual is the dumbest of all. Mariam ne ekdam bore kar diya by excessive rona dhona.

Hasun ya roun Pinks 🤣
Shekhawat Haso coz these days Fawad is totally out of character... cheesy, sweet and dumb 🥳 and cry coz we never got to see the promised Fawad Ashraf (Market oriented journalist, fearless, intense)  😳

Shekhawat Haso coz these days Fawad is totally out of character... cheesy, sweet and dumb  🥳 and cry coz we never got to see the promised Fawad Ashraf (Market oriented journalist, fearless, intense)  😳

I'm glad it's going off air 🤓
Now Mariam will report that Majaaz Khan is a RAW agent n not a terrorist bas bann jayegi Mariam journalist n show khatam 🤣
Originally posted by InCenDia

I'm glad it's going off air 🤓
Now Mariam will report that Majaaz Khan is a RAW agent n not a terrorist bas bann jayegi Mariam journalist n show khatam 🤣

I'm more than glad that the show is going off air. Why Param Said yes to this Disney land story? 😡

OF course logic was never there and Mariam being the lead can reveal about the secret agent. 😆 Sochna toh nahi chahye but logically aisa kuch karti hai toh she becomes liable for government punishment. 😲 😕

Param Singh always surprised us being truthful and playing multiple roles. Though Fawad Ashraf lacks in many things, Param emotes and reacts so wonderfully and real that I can't stop loving Fawad. He knows how to use his voice and body to serve the character of Fawad, Proud to be his fan. ❤️
Oh Di's MKRL is all about anything but logic and good content. 🤣
Majaaz is declared innocent woh bhi on National TV. My another wish didn't happen.😡 Socha that kuch hungama hoga, Fawad ki race lagegi but sab kuch ghar bethaye hogaya.🤪 Such a comedy circus this show is.😳

Majaaz is declared innocent woh bhi on National TV. My another wish didn't happen. 😡 Socha that kuch hungama hoga, Fawad ki race lagegi but sab kuch ghar bethaye hogaya.🤪 Such a comedy circus this show is.😳

Kisne declare kiya?? 🤣
Hungama karne ka time nai hai Pinks 🤣 11th Jan tak FaRiam wedding complete karni hai n abhi tak Rifat locha solve nai hua 😆
BTW Mahima aj Insta pe as a dulhan pics post ki hai n she's looking really pretty 😳
Ab apne Khochchor ke 3rd wedding looks dekhna baaki hai 😃
Originally posted by Paramdewaani

Lame Episode.

I didn't watch 😆