Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mansfield thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

Hi!! And welcome to the world of Pakistani drama lovers πŸ˜† Hope you have fun! Here are my suggestions (btw what have you seen?)

- Humsafar - a classic romance, kinda makes you emotional but it's a sweet/good show!
- Zindagi Gulzar Hai- you're a uni student. This should keep you motivated in shaa allah??πŸ˜† awesome life lessons and just a beautiful show through and through.. 
- SunYaraa- super cheesy, fluffy, cute!!! LOVE this show. πŸ˜³
Aunn Zara - brilliant brilliant. Epic show.. hillarious !!!! Watch this if you need to laugh!!
Suno Chanda - kinda love hate vibes.. both fall in love. Lots of comedy. Cute show as well!!!
Yeh Raha Dil is a quite nice and good story with mostly positive tracks :-) has a cute romance too!

These are my happy dramas/mostly happy?? All of them have a hint of sad. 

I've seen Bin Roye, Khaani, Ghar Titli Ka Paar, Dar Si Jati Hain Sila, Alpha Bravo Charlie, Malaal, Suno Chanda and Dillagi. I've watched one or two episodes of Udaari, Humsafar, Maat and ZGH but don't remember much. From the ones I finished I liked Alpha Bravo Charlie, Dar Si Jati Hain Sila, Suno Chanda, Dillagi and Malaal. Didn't like Bin Roye, Ghar Titli Ka Paar and Khaani. I'm watching Daam currently.

I'll check out the other shows though! I've never found a good print of Aunn Zara though πŸ˜•. Thank you though πŸ˜Š.

Mansfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiyo

1# Dillagi from ARY Digital - from story to actors & dialogues , direction--. A must watch 

this was the first Pakistani show i watched & so far i didn't found any show like it. πŸ˜Š

Yes, I love that show and haven't found a show quite like it either. It wasn't my first show though it was the first one I could sit through from start to finish πŸ˜†.I could gush about it all day (but I won't πŸ˜›). 
-JollyJabeen-JB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I've never found a good print of Aunn Zara either unfortunately.. watched it on YouTube but the show is gold! 
Harshika9620 thumbnail
I will suggest u to watch kankar, dil e muzter.
If u r an emotional person.
Kankar is abt women empowerment n i found the leads  had done amazing acting..cute romance too for a short time. I watched it yesterday, so suggesting.
For romancr-humsafar, zgh-frm epi 18 onwards i lovd it like anything, alvida was ok for me.
Khaani i loved due to powerpacked performance of feroze khanπŸ‘
Sunyaara is also good..but leads were just ok for me.
I liked gul e rana..again with a social msg
Thought of watching asmano pe likhe next..
Guys wats ur opinion

Mansfield thumbnail
Originally posted by: -JollyJabeen-JB

I've never found a good print of Aunn Zara either unfortunately.. watched it on YouTube but the show is gold! 

You mean the YouTube one is actually the best print? Aw man :( .
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dhoop Kinare 
Mere Humdum Mere Dost
Diyar-e-Dil
Zindagi Gulzar Hai
Mera Naam Yousuf Hai
Tum Mere Kya Ho

Edited by BinKuchKahe. - 5 years ago
Muhsha thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Awida, I know you love romantic dramas...Please try Kanch Ki Guriya...Its a beautiful drama over all but if you want to immerse yourself in pure romance..I mean, like pure pure romance...then you MUST watch this drama epi7-epi22 and then from epi28-31...

Where did you watch it kanch ki guriya isn't available on YouTube 
Originally posted by: Muhsha

Where did you watch it kanch ki guriya isn't available on YouTube 

I watched it on Dailymotion! Most of the pakistani dramas are there...even the older ones! 

Make sure you watch only from ep7-22 and then again from 28-31...The rest is fluff and even unbearable sometimes...Probably the reason why such a drama with great potential fell flat on its face!..The characters to focus on are Daim(Sami K),Minal(Yumna), baba jaani, and Minal's cousin Bela...
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My favorite is Firaaq... it received a lot of negative feedback, but I love it very much. 

The other serial which I liked is Diyar-e-Dil, it's very emotional, it's about family relations. 

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^^ firaaq ? Is dat Sanam s drama ?