sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

anybody knows what is DeM's opening week trps...it is not in top 20 
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That young Krishna sumedh is very marvellous 😃
I hope RD's trp increase more n more...currently best show on TV without any ott drama... 

And it's high time ek should concentrate on leads or rename this show as kasauti villains ki... 

DEM not in top 20 
I hope it will increase next week 
Ginger2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

it is ...very positive,full of hope and you can actually feel the angst,pain, love and the love story and such beautiful songs...it has its share of negative characters but they do not eclipse the positive ..and the guy playing krishna is such a wonderful actor...

Absolutely sun 😊 - it's a beautiful show- very well made and so elegant 👏

I too haven't missed out on a single episode till now - and yes the actor essaying the role of Krishna is excellent 👏 - he emotes with his eyes. I am so glad that I happened to chance upon the first episode 😊
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ginger2010

Absolutely sun 😊 - it's a beautiful show- very well made and so elegant 👏

I too haven't missed out on a single episode till now - and yes the actor essaying the role of Krishna is excellent 👏 - he emotes with his eyes. I am so glad that I happened to chance upon the first episode 😊

exactly..he has to play krishna who remembers everything and the split second change in his expression with each scene and each word radha utters...one actually feels his love for her and his ache..brilliant actor ,his eyes are so expressive...

the first episode has my heart...the love story could not have a better foundation and what a performance by the actors playing radha krishna in the first episode..
Ginger2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

exactly..he has to play krishna who remembers everything and the split second change in his expression with each scene and each word radha utters...one actually feels his love for her and his ache..brilliant actor ,his eyes are so expressive...

the first episode has my heart...the love story could not have a better foundation and what a performance by the actors playing radha krishna in the first episode..

Thank God there are still people who believe in portraying positivity through their craft - a huge thank you to the makers of this show - hope they continue with the good work 👍🏼
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kzk 2.1 
Anybody if comes to know about DEM trp then pls share 

Also share radha Krishna trp pls 
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Kzk 2.1 

Anybody if comes to know about DEM trp then pls share 

Also share radha Krishna trp pls 

RK is 2.9 as per their forum,no idea about DeM...
Ginger2010 thumbnail
Shaheer is undoubtedly the perfect choice for portraying Prince Salim 👏

But that's nothing new - we all know how brilliant he is in portraying complicated characters on screen. His biggest assets are his expressive eyes and perfect voice modulation and he knows how to use them to his advantage 👏. The pain in his eyes, the grudge that he had against his father and the immediate transition to the softening of his feelings - wow how well and how effortlessly he was able to portray the transition 👏

I hope he wins lots of accolades and appreciation for his effort of breathing life into the complex and flawed character of Prince Salim 😊 👍🏼

For me it was enough to see him again on my tv screen - emoting through his OMG eyes 😛 and listening to his baritone voice delivering dialogues perfectly- everything else was an icing on the cake for me 😃. For this I just might be able to get over the travesty of Mughal history that we are being served on the show 😉

And Sonarika is also a good choice for Anarkali - the treatment should not take too much of creative liberty - hope the wide gap between the ruling class and the ordinary people is not shown as being easily bridged by the likes of Anarkali - then the love story would cease to be iconic and become mundane without much depth.

All the best to our Salim 👍🏼 - may he settle down soon in his personal life with HIS Anarkali ( the real one 😉 ) - phir jo role chahein nibha Lena 😆
vasu_ravi_312 thumbnail
Congratulations for the yet another mile stone. adda 114, hoping for for some exiting news from both the ends. 
Hope their shows do good and all their hard work will be paid off. They do really deserve the best.
Good luck. I am watching both the shows, i am liking it it will take some time to get the grip. I will  happen for sure.
Amen.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
DEM-SA trp 1.5 and the opening episode trp 1.9Edited by Agrata23 - 5 years ago