Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Its like an everyday routine for a women to get harassed. 
Once, I remember I was travelling in a train with my family. I was really young, I don't remember exactly but maybe between 10-12 years old. That was my first time travelling in a train. I was so excited because it was one of the things in my wish list at that time. This old men was sitting next to me and was roughly touching my foot with his foot. At first I didn't care about it much. But he did it continuously, and then tried to touch my hand. I didn't know what it was at that time. I never told anyone. At that time, I thought it was just an old man annoying me for some reason. There has been many more incidents but for some reason this one is something that reminds me how  innocent and excited I was for that trip and now this is my memory from that train trip.

Then there was a guy I was dating, I still regret it. He is one of the guys who thinks that women are the one who are the reason of rapes and molestation. Men are superior and can do anything. He never forced me to do anything but his thinking was disgusting for other women. He would be ok with his friends having multiple GFs and some of them cheating on their wives. But whenever a women did the same, the issue will automatically become bigger. I'm not saying that a woman cheating on his husband is ok but I'm talking about unequal the end results are for women and men when both of them are unfaithful. Eventually we broke up.

Then I moved to Canada there weren't any harassment incidents with me and I used to feel really happy for being able to be free. But recently, I started seeing a guy. He is an international student here(Indian) and at first I thought he was nice unless he tried to rape me. It was our 2nd date. I managed to escape but after a week one of his friends started to harass me. Now I'm in a different city because of my work and college. And I don't want to return and see their faces again.
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

And how do you know of what action has been taken or not taken?Tell that to the 8 month olds who get felt up in the wrong way...Tell that to the 5 year olds who get kissed in the wrong way...Miserable lives are not of those who had to face these situations, miserable lives are of those people who talk nonsense and try to be a wannabe woke...

You think the people who visit this forum are 8 months and 5 years old? I was talking about forum members, and almost no one has mentioned about taking action. Yeah, if I'm wannabe woke then what are you?
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Canterville.

Then I moved to Canada there weren't any harassment incidents with me and I used to feel really happy for being able to be free. But recently, I started seeing a guy. He is an international student here(Indian) and at first I thought he was nice unless he tried to rape me. It was our 2nd date. I managed to escape but after a week one of his friends started to harass me. Now I'm in a different city because of my work and college. And I don't want to return and see their faces again.

oh god
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want to go into the details as that would mean revisiting all of it again. So, I would just say that yes, I have faced it too. It leaves you traumatized and unknowingly ends up affecting a lot of things.
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh 
Edited by -PhoenixD- - 5 years ago
Witcher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Some disgusting things happened and thankfully I was safed before he could do even more damage, I was 14 and now I am 25. Would I report it? No never because I am afraid. I only told my shrink about the incident.  Edited by RanKatDeepRan - 5 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A woman grabbed my penis before I could react she left. It was a crowded club

Another girl, actually this has happened a few times, a girl has stripped me naked through her eyes, staring at my penis, a couple has cat called too.

I'm not making this shit up
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think there is a single girl who has grown up in India or lived in India who has NOT been harassed. Not one.
ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was not expecting any "No" 😆
It's probably better to discuss some solution to this obvious problem
e.g. tricks to follow in a crowd, how to early detect unwanted advances (some are quite subtle) and so on
It's subjective of course, depending on various factors but will be more useful 😃

Also, probably not a BW topic.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I just want to give each woman a hug here.I don't want to say anything except just give all of you a hug .I just have tears at this point and it's gut wrenching to read all this .

Big big hug to all of you . 🤗

I want to say so much to all your ladies but I am just flowing with tears so I will stop .I have so many emotions running through my veins .

I will just add thankgod #me too movement is here .I am filled with joy that movement has empowered so many women to come forward and hope it is vigorously promoted everywhere .I hope all the predators ,rapists ,molesteors etc ..rot in hell and fall from the face of this earth .They just fall off .World will be better place without them .

I hope me too exposes more leeches one by one and continues to empower women.I hope this is the beginning of downfall of leeches one by one everywhere .there should be zero tolerance against these kind of loathsome human beings.Edited by Crazy.Beautiful - 5 years ago