Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Faced it on a pretty minor level
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Of course I have. Who hasn't? It's disgusting but it's a reality. This is why it's so important to speak up about the importance of consent. And I'm glad Tanushree started that in India. Majority of YT comments I read on her incident seemed to think only molestation and rape were sexual assault. What a disgusting line of thought.

I only hope a day comes when the answer to this question is a collective resounding no from women all over the world.Edited by Chameli_billi - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ogreatone

When someone is drunk than things can get complicated

One time in NYC after my brothers Vallima a few of us went out to a club. An some girls got out of control drunk. Like one girl was drunk and high and woh meri upar let gaye thi😆AN she had a fiance😆But I just took care of her⭐️

yes it does get complicated.
At first I was angry thinking how could she say so when she was willingly participating, but later on after thinking much, I have a doubt that maybe alcohol played a part.
GolguppaGuzzler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Once I was groped by a drunk man on a bike who blocked my path & wouldn't let me go & I was in such a freeze. Not going into details, but I felt so mortified & disgusted.

this has happened to many a times, if it's dark and if I travel alone, these guys on their bike would drive at high speed and pass by  from as close as possible, all the while laughing or teasing *shivers*🤢
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I faced it twice- once when I was 5 or 6 years old and once when I was in college. I have never talked about those incidence to anyone.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thinking of it, just yesterday I and my mom were coming from a doctor, and I kept discussing what the doctor said. It was about 7:30 pm and a man passed by me and was pretending to fall. I moved away as a reflex action and he murmured something in my ear and left. 

It also happened in my own house where a courier boy came to deliver some goods and my friend was at the door about to leave. He passed a pen to me via her by touching her inappropriately with the pen. She gave him a tight slap and I did not even notice he had done that. These disgusting men don't even care for their job to take advantage of a girl and they pretend it all happened by mistake. 

If only I had the guts to slap too. 
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yes! My incidents are relatively minor though!

I talked about the work incident. It was a teenage boy doing various things like playing music on his phone and pretending like he was singing it to me. Licking his lollipop and making vulgar noises. Making all sorts of kissing noises. Coming in my way and blocking me. Sitting up close to the point of physical contact. First I reported to an SST member. She told me the boy is Latino (as was she) and Latinos are very affectionate and touchy-feely. Then I told the CEO. She reported both the boy and the SST member. Later the SST member sent an all staff email explaining how she meant Latinos can be touchy but I shouldn't have to put with vulgarity. That was embarrassing. The woman was reprimanded but she was told to apologize to me which she never did. The boy was suspended, had to do all sorts of chores after school, and wrote me an apology letter.

The second time when I was younger. I was in India, in Mumbai gate, waiting in line for something. I could feel a man against my back. I would move here and there he would move with me. I didn't know what the intent was. But I def felt my bubble was invaded. I didn't report that.Edited by grumpydwarf - 5 years ago
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oh such a necessary question. Almost all the girls I know have been sexually harassed in one way or another. I apologize if this makes anyone uncomfortable, about to get graphic here. 

Between age 8-10

my mom's uncle took me out one day. We were supposed to just drive around and grab some food and he would drop me home. Instead we went to his apartment and took a nap middle of the day. Under the covers he made me play with something which he told me was his finger. I had no idea what it was back then but I knew it was not his finger. Now I know it definitely was not his finger. He always tried to kiss me and shove his tongue into my mouth when no one was around. Supposedly that was the only way to show how much I loved him. And I did love him. He always got me everything I wanted when my parents ignored my whims. No one in my family knows other than my sister and I told her only in last few years. The man lives in a different country and I feel sick when I hear him talk to my mom about us. Some days I just want to tell her so I won't have to hear her talk about him, and remember what he did with me as a child. But he has a family now, a wife, two daughters. What would I even get out of doing this anymore? My mom would never forgive herself for trusting him and leaving me with him. 

One of my private Quran tutors constantly told me how I did not treat him well compared to his other students (kids I knew). He would constantly threaten me that he would tell all my friends I was rude and had behavior issues? What did he mean by this? Because I supposedly did not care for him the same way his other students did. How did he want me to care for him? He wanted me to kiss him on the lips. He would try in so many ways. He would tell me I would look prettier, my lips would look prettier if I did it. So the next day I stole my mom's lipstick and he said my lips weren't pretty, kissing would make it a different kind of pretty. I was never good with comebacks, I told him that's okay. He would ask me who was home at the time and when I told him my uncle and my maid he would tell me they are probably doing things in secret that we should also be doing. He used to say such dirty things to me. He would constantly try to convince me to let him "love" me, that I would like it. One day it was too much so I went to the other room and called my mom at work. I cried that I didn't want him but couldn't tell her why. My mom thought he was just being a strict teacher so she wanted to speak to him. Another day I started crying in front of him. I still remember this in details. I got up from my chair and sat on the floor burying my face on the sofa, too ashamed to cry in front of him or anyone else in the house. He let me cry and after few minutes he came over to hug me from behind, I felt him rubbing himself on me. This traumatized me and scarred me. From then on I was scared of any male tutors. I think my next tutor was a nice, decent man. But our knees kept touching under the table, like a simple brush here and there. I would get scared every time it happened. I couldn't trust it to be accidental. So I told my mom his knees touches mine and I don't like it. She changed my tutor. 

One day our driver dropped us from school. My best friend and I were right about to enter our apartment building when a group of teenager boys grabbed us. They picked us up and were laughing. We screamed and my friend's mom heard us. From that day on the driver was instructed to take us to our doors. 

In high school I really liked this boy. He was in college, he was good looking and I had just gotten out of a messy breakup. It was fun flirting with him and texting him all day. On our first date he wanted to show me all the things he wanted to do with me for so long. I kept telling him no, I am not ready, I don't want to... He didn't let it go though. "Come on, please..." So we did certain things, no not we. I let him do certain things while I stayed silent because I felt I would ruin things. I liked him first, I flirted with him first and now I am telling him I didn't want to do things with him. It was my fault. After that day I hated myself. I had never really hated myself before this. I liked boys so much before this day. After that day I was done with men. I ignored his texts, then I changed my number. I felt bad because it was my fault. I started it and now I was not being clear enough that I didn't want to see him again. I kept hoping he would get the hint. Months and months later he caught me at a museum I was volunteering at. He asked me why I was ignoring him. he asked me for my number and like a coward I gave it to him. He called me on the spot to make sure I didn't give him a wrong number. Then I went to the back and saw he was trying to take my picture from the window. He already told me once before that when we were friends he would pull up my picture and masturbate to it. I didn't care we were in public, and other volunteers were around, I ducked at that moment and didn't come out until he left.  

Those are my three big ones in life. This is not counting the men I have encountered in work. There was this one old guy who would rub my back the whole time he would talk to me. His hands going over my bra over and over again. There was another old man who would constantly take my hand and try to buy me lunch or offer to give me outrageous gifts. Then there are the regular "compliments". Some guys don't just compliment and walk away, they stick around and make things uncomfortable. I have a hard time telling men straight up I am not interested so I usually lie and tell them I am seeing someone. 
Edited by Rhimjhimsawan - 5 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Am so so sorry all this happened to you. As a woman I can only empathise strongly with you. Big hug.
Oh my god, so sorry about that.