Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: Sarun786

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMlPdGfigl0[/YOUTUBE]

Love this promoπŸ‘
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The Raksha Bandhan episode gestured towards the rekindling bond between Arnav & Anjali, though what I loved the most in this episode was the 'kurta pajama' scenario. πŸ˜› Noticeable point was when HP sees Arnav being uncomfortable in those clothes & suggests him to change, but Arnav immediately retorts back & asks him to mind his business. πŸ˜†
It was clear that he wore kurta pajama only to make his wife happy. ❀️❀️

Khushi really has no idea the depth of love Arnav has for her, and after Dadi's arrival she seems to be learning about the same. 😳
Her Laad Governor is the same person who, earlier didn't leave a single chance to insult her, humiliate her, hurt her... And now he's being her protector, her shield, her guide, her supporter. Really loved the way he took stand in front of Dadi whenever she tried insulting Khushi. πŸ‘

"Khushi iss ghar ki bahu hai... meri patni hai. Wo jo chaahe kar sakti hai, jahan chaahe jaa sakti hai... Jo chaahe dekh sakti hai!" πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Jahan meri patni nahi aa sakti, mujhe nahi lagta ki wahan meri koi zarurat hai!" ⭐️❀️

And now we reach to the "Aaj hamari Suhagraat hai!" chants of mischievous Arnav. 🀣πŸ€ͺ
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: nnks

Congratulations for ur new threadπŸ‘

Thanks😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: RSanaya71

πŸ‘

Beautiful and very possessive words πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yea their wedding is on the plate

But Daadi is also in the plate and 
Shyam
and Anjali

totally disturbed the taste😑

Glad you liked it
and yes Dadi is spicy😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: rad_rad

Click on Link button (First one)
Hi

I don't know whether you know about this. When you give the link, Give the link of that post instead page no. You can get specific link of each post by clicking on the Orange link button above, then copy the link from address bar. Even if the posts/comment/reply get deleted it wont affect the link/index. Cheers. 😊

Link for this post:

Thaks Radhika dear I am darn busy and just flashing in between everywhere these days, being sick made me stepped down on my routines and it will take some time but i really appreciate for this.
Thank You😊 I will remember this from now on.It is an easy way.
Edited by Mysticaldivine - 5 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhushiDM

Congratulations for this new post and for Arshi Hamesha. Thanks for your constant efforts in ARSHI/ Sarun memory and entertaining us. πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Thanks dear <3
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: xZoyax

Congrats faiqaπŸ‘

Without leaving a single episode you are flying with colors
Time flies
You really did a fab job in a short span of time.
I know you wrote around 200  before
But you finished 100 plus more too and with edits and gifs😳
90 some left

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Just take it easy, no rush.We will enjoy this round slowly.Simmering every flavor of it

Thnx Zoya I will take time as I have no time, I am in debt to all of you here who are running these threads as I just come as a flash and answer PM and run away.Seriously I have no idea where my time flies, I need more in a dayπŸ˜•
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: whiterose29

Congratulations for a new thread! πŸ€—

Was eagerly waiting for your post..😳 Will go through the previous page in a while πŸ˜ƒ
And it's okay, take your time & add pics/avis etc... You gotta rest too. :))

Thanks dear <3
you all have to wait for that as I have no time seriously posting writings but posting pics avis will take time.I really really appreciate your constant feedback dear, Dil se shukriya😊
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Originally posted by: whiterose29

Faiqa, just read your episodic posts & once again I'm in awe of every word you wrote there! πŸ‘πŸ‘

There is so much to say about one single scene of our beloved couple and you pen down everything so beautifully! <3

THANK YOU😊

You are right, at this point Khushi fails to realize what importance she holds in Arnav's life. My heart goes out for Arnav who is simply torn between two most important people in his life and is trying his level best to keep them both happy. One is being insecure about losing her importance and one who should actually behave so is busy rebuffing all advances from her husband!

KHUSHI THINKS HE CAN'T CHANGE AND THAT IS KILLING HER.AND NOW SHE WANTS TO KEEP HER AWAY FROM HIM.THIS CONTRACT WHERE WE WERE HEADING COULD BE MARVELOUS BUT A SUDDEN FLIP IN THE SHIFT OF THE STORY TO BRING DADI HAD ME, THEY RUINED IT, TRP MY FOOT

I don't know why everyone wasn't much interested in these episodes but I simply love each one of them. Somewhere you mentioned that it's an IPK thing... They tend to move towards comic/light hearted scenes from serious ones. Arnav annoys Khushi in his own bittersweet ways... Making her wrap gifts, keeping her awake all night, asking her to entertain him by becoming a TV. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mind you, these are the things only ArHi can do! 🀣 Mere pagal but cute couple. <3 😳

These episodes just gave us a glimpse of the fact that Arnav literally can't stay without Khushi, who is not only his wife but his love, his soul mate. ❀️ He finds different ways to see her, be with her, hold her, make her nose red...aww! 😳❀️
See Sanka Devi, what you have done to ASR!

SAME THOUGHTS, THESE EPIS HOLD THE ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF LOVE OF ARNAV FOR HIS KHUSHI.TO PROVE HER DO WHATEVER PLEASES YOU MY LADY.SHE WAS STUNNED, SHE WAS CONFUSED BUT SHE COULDN'T RESIST HIM EITHER.BUT SHE WAS BROKEN TOO.THAT SCENE IS REALLY REFLECTS OUR SANKA DEVI AT BEST AND KHADOOS AND HIS UNLIMITED LOVE FOR HER

P.S- Note Arnav's expressions in the scene where Khushi becomes TV for him and he asks her to show business channel. As she goes on speaking, I really adore the way Arnav looks at her with so much love, having that amusing smile on his face. Arnavji is just too smitten by this crazy lady isn't it! 😳

YES HIS EXPRESSIONS WITH A SMILE πŸ˜† A KILLER

Another bit which I love is when Arnav comes at GH and tells the Gupta ladies that he has some work... And then Garima with a silly shy smile says teasingly that she knows what kinda work he has...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arnav's smile there is spot on, while Sanka Devi is embarrassed! πŸ˜›
Garima-Arnav had very few scenes but I love them all. 😳

πŸ˜† GARIMA ALWAYS UNDERSTANDS HIM MORE THAN BUAJI BUT HE BONDS WITH PLAYFUL BUSJI EASILY

Khushi sleeps in her famous Taekwondo pose, making Arnav bemused and he wonders why doesn't she sleep like this in Shantivan..πŸ˜† That was sweet. :D

YES THAT IS ANOTHER CUTE SCENE TO REFLECT THAT IT IS NATURAL FOR ANY GIRL TO FEEL FREE IN HER UNCONCIOUS IN HER BIRTH PLACE, MAYEKA

In between we had glimpses of Anjali acting strange, and we obviously know why! 😳 I was just too annoyed by her character now, and the light hearted, love moments of ArHi were the only saving grace for me to bear with Pujali. 

ANJALI WAS VERY STRANGE IN THESE EPIS, I CAN UNDERSTAND HER REASONS BUT THE WAY IT HAS SHOWN , I FEEL A BIT ODD