Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I know this is lame...but have a look guys...

sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello, my fellow forum buddies...

I just happened to view the celebrity rankings for both Bollywood and Television today...
I noticed that GC (and I love this guy so much) is still rated under the Television category...I know he started with TV and gained most popularity from this platform but I guess now he has done enough movies and that too under banners like Vishesh Films and JP Dutta Films, that he should be considered a movie actor too...What do you guys think?
Maybe his movies are yet to enter the 100 crore club or anything but I guess he is entitled to be called a Bollywood star right?

I know this ranking hardly matters anywhere for his career or anything or probably no one ever views this too but since I am a big fan of GC and his hard work, I just thought he at least deserves to be rated with all other movie actors...(It is the same with KSG) 

Very small and maybe a lame topic...but really wanted to know your views on this?

PS: SSR...started on TV too!!! He is in Bollywood category...just saying...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
 May be he has to do some far better work in movies to enter BW  celebrites list
Barun sobti is under Tv celebrity ranking
SSR had gained much popularity than any other TV actors who have entered in BW
sahibasharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ggorgeousqueen

May be he has to do some far better work in movies to enter BW  celebrites list

Barun sobti is under Tv celebrity ranking
SSR had gained much popularity than any other TV actors who have entered in BW

but yaar Rashmi...what is the criteria that he has done better work or not...frankly we all know many of the current actors (thanks to nepotism) who do not know the A of acting and yet are movie stars...
ab yeh better work judge kaun krta hai? Just because his movies did not get much money on box office toh he has not done hard work kyaaA?
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahibasharma

but yaar Rashmi...what is the criteria that he has done better work or not...frankly we all know many of the current actors (thanks to nepotism) who do not know the A of acting and yet are movie stars...
ab yeh better work judge kaun krta hai? Just because his movies did not get much money on box office toh he has not done hard work kyaaA?

I don't have much to say in this matter sahiba
 because I myself m not convinced with the work he had done so far
sahibasharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ggorgeousqueen

I don't have much to say in this matter sahiba
 because I myself m not convinced with the work he had done so far

I understand your view Rashmi

Anyway thanks for replying :)
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahibasharma

I understand your view Rashmi

Anyway thanks for replying :)

🤗
I always say what I feel
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Sahiba di :)
GC's name deserved to be in BW Celebrity list!May be the films he did act were not huge hit!We can't blame him for that!For a successful film actors are alone not enough..the entire story,script,dialogues and crew plays a huge role.I think being new in BW he can't be very much picky with the films...thats a problem too!!
Anyways happy to see him working in film..though missing him more in TV
Hope he gets the right film ;it becomes huge hit and like he always dreamed he should become the BW Star

Should we request someone to include his name in BW Celeb List?
astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It should be on the bollywood part. I agree with u completely
Successful or not but we love him. 
Success is not constant
But india forums rules i Don understand  
Even punar viva is not listed in his short bio

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Sahiba

I understand where you are coming from, i suppose he's making movies now so ideally should be on the other list. But do you not think its better to be in the top end of the Tellywood list then the bottom end of the bollywood list. Wouldn't his ranking just fall then?

Just a thought? i have never bothered to see the bollywood rank lol but assuming BW star list would be hardcore lol
astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I think when someone is away from tv for more than 5 years still rulling then he is in the top rank
If Gc comes back in tv he will surely rule it once again
I hope he realise that and come back in tv
Really miss him