Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh you mean happy  journey is? Caz koode isn't am dying to get a better print   cazkulkarni is in malyalam version on a small role too so just thoda confused 

Sayali_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Oh you mean happy  journey is? Caz koode isn't am dying to get a better print   cazkulkarni is in malyalam version on a small role too so just thoda confused 

yess it's on Netflix here is the link

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bworm

Hi girls, am back from my vacation. Didn't get chance to see IB there. But seems like didn't miss much.

Nice gifs Fary.

AY, RK kaunse channel ka show hai.

Hey bworm, welcome back :)

RK i.e Radha Krishna airs on Star Bharat. Not sure about the time cuz I watch it online.
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Hey bworm, welcome back :)

RK i.e Radha Krishna airs on Star Bharat. Not sure about the time cuz I watch it online.

Thanks. I watch online too. Just need the channel...easuer that ways.
Originally posted by: Sayali_23

yess it's on Netflix here is the link

Oh that's cool can compare and watch 
Originally posted by: Sayali_23

@Fary...

I have seen the trailer of the movie but have not watched the movie...

according to reviews Atul Kulkarni is good but Priya Bapat who plays the sister just owns the movie...

I just checked its on netflix so will try to watch during Diwali chutti... 😉 

thanks for the recommendation ...😊

Well it is all about sister's character na she is the Soul of the film and the casting matters i read the same  about Naz tok that she is the soul in reviews  and she is  the 3 or 4 scenes she isn't in mskes you frel agitated esp when she sees  that dhe isn't needed now he will be fine  and that last shot of her and then next morning  hin going crazy and it finally hitting him that dhe is gone and she will never comeback now  amazinggg stufff

And how he hears her Cha, short  for acha i.e brother   

Prithvi is a brillaint actor and he just kills it once again and am dure atul roo must've done well as he is such a fab actor  too 

It is the sensitivity in these moments 

Also this how beautifully captured emotions of that moment she finally  kind of sees that acknowledgement that she mattered to this boy but too bad now dhr can only watch it make you all sad but smiling but sad 

Also the brother  constantly looking at the window  since only he knows she is there ahhh

Another  scene  that pierced through ny heart was the parents taking care of younger  children and her so vulnersbly askibg do they not miss me have they gotten over me so fast are they happy that am gone so no more  pareshani no more panic about her conditions and he replies well they  do all this because they see you they see us in those kids 

Also how lovely was that her goodwill remained  and how jenny was the lught of everyone's life who ever  knew her  has such amaiznggg experiences  with her

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZXMh9_zsIc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Also you have to see the detailing in her room  man that room is frigging made out of dreams everything  says something sbout her 

This is anither thing anjali is fabbb with her settings her props all talk about  her characters in such detail  it was same in Bangalore  days too she brings all arcs together so well with all these things there is always  so much  to find and talk about in her films

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 5 years ago
Originally posted by: AreYaar

Feel good toh hai hi but it's beyond just the light mischief stuff...I feel like it gives you peace of mind as well. 

Have you watched that scene when Krishna talks to Radha about being too attached to things? This is the scene when she's upset over him having taken over her room so in the midst of all the nok jhonk, suddenly he gets serious and says, "Kisi bhi cheez se itna moh achha nahin hai...kyunki ek din sabne chale jaana hai...sab peechhe chhut jaayega...aur agar itna moh rakhogi toh woh bichhadne ki ghadi mein jo dard hoga, asahaniya hoga"...I thought that was such a great point...we all get too attached to things...it's human nature...and we don't realize that ultimately these are all material attachments...even relationships...ultimately everything has to be left behind as our time on earth ends...the more we cling on to things, the more painful it will be to leave cuz the end is inevitable too.

That is actually so true and so beautiful everyone is so fixated  on having everything nothing  lessthan the best  it is not even the need it is greed in most cases and for what? Nothing at the end everything is left behinddd But It Is So Tough  To Understand OnCe You Get This Everything Will Be Ok

*sigh*
uploaded today's scene caz it was so much better very RU like with their chotu sa tease and SHivaay ka confidence coming back is such a pleasant thing .. abhi abhi rudy ko saaf saaf na bol ke aaya tha

meri khatir dekh lo:)) 

wasie toh aaj anika ne ru ko sunaya and ache se and warn bhi kar dia next tiem she won't tolerate his badtameezi abhi lihaaz kar rahi hai caz they brought her in this house 

jalpari and his xmas ka jhaad[lol] hasti jalpari was a nice sight 

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Finally a tiny smile! Nice gifs Fary.