HUMRAAHI(samaina ff)..updated PART 7 pg 15 (08.06.19)

Posted: 5 years ago

Ok guys...so
finally I'm starting my FF on samaina which I was supposed to start along back
but got busy in exam and abhi new academic year start hua hai so was busy...I
hope still you guys want to read it..its a different concept..Guys this is my
forst ever attempt on writing and FF so I hope I live upto your expectations.

Naina and Sameer
are meeting after many many years...naina has been in a bad marriage relation
with a guy named Karthik and even have a son Ansh. Naina is now living separated
from him and also wanting a divorce from him..lekin he is not setting her free.
Destiny plays its game and samaina come face to face when naina gets a job in
sameers office...slowly they come closer and Ansh also starts bonding with Sameer...

Sameer and
Naina just like in the show went to PVKM. Show ke jaise naina fell in love with
him instantly but he didn't pay attention to her, she was just a girl in his
class...who everyone considered as teacher ki chamchi..and even spoke bad about
her becase of the same thing...however sameer use to feel this was not right but
he never stopped anyone...and remained a mere mute spectator about same...No bet
was placed by Sameer..and after school they went to different colleges.

At present
naina is living in Mumbai with an old woman Mrs. Smith who gave a supporting
shoulder to naina. Even Sameer has shifted his business to Mumbai and have settled
himself here...Munna Pandit also joined Sameer...and today Munna and Sameer are
together driving the Maheshwari industries while Pandit has becomen a renowned
lawyer.

INDEX:

PART 1- PAGE 1

PART 2-PAGE 2

PART 3-PAGE 3

PART 4- PAGE 5

PART 5- PAGE 6

PART 6- PAGE 12

PART 7- PAGE 15

Part 1.

Mrs. Smith: Naina..beta jaldi aja..Nashta karle

Nina: ji mauasi...uff late ho raha hai...baghwaan ji.. bus yeh job mil jaye

Naina went with her bag and file towards the kitchen..there Mrs Patel was waiting for her at breakfast.

Mrs Smith;  the reason for naina to be where she is today. A lot had happened in the past two years. Naina was complete broken soul, she just didn't know how to gather herself. Life was testing her yet again..but this time, it was harsh and brutally. She was a mother of a 2 year old boy..Ansh...her marriage was a loveless one is still a very soft adjective to use...it was abusive and dominated by her husband...

Finally one day she met Mrs. Smith at a NGO. She gave naina courage to stand up for herself, not only that, she even gave her shelter and brought her with her to stay with her.  Nina and Mrs. Smith even filed for a divorce case, but Karthik played a very dirty game. The court just granted her permission to live separately.  However from Nainas side this marriage was over, she didn't wear any signs of her marriage, in fact she was determined on getting herself free from Karthik, she very well knew why he was not giving her divorce despite of not being in love with her or for that matter having any affection towards Ansh.  He wanted to make sure thet she doesn't get into any other relationship while he himself had cheated on her right in front of her, taking his so-called mistress with him.

Naina: Mausi..Ansh ne nashta kiya?

Mrs.Smith:  Haan beta, kar liya..aaj toh bohot ache bache ki tarha araam se kha liya...

Naina: haan..aaj kal kaafi mushkil se khata hai...bohot shaitan ho raha hai yeh...Acha mausi...mein ab nikalti hon...bus interview de kar dupahar tak aa jaungi

Mrs.Smith: Theek hai bacha. Baghwaan kare tujhe yeh job mil jaye. Rukh dhai chakkar kha ke jaa.

She fed naina sweet curd, and suddenly her eyes filled with tears.

Naina: Mausi, kiya hua...mein bus job interview ke liye ja rahi hon...

Mrs. Smith: nahi..voh baat nahi bacha...Bus aaj aisa lag raha hai ke tere saath kuch acha hone wala hai...Koi aisa aane wala hai jo teri zindagi humesha ke liye sanwar dega.

Naina: Mere liye toh who shakz aap ho mausi. Aap ne jo mere aur Ansh ke liye kiya haina, eik nayi zindagi di hai aap ne mujhe.

Saying this she kissed Ansh, took mausis blessings and went. 

Mrs. Smith to herself: mein to hon hi beta...par phir bhi...mera mann kehta hai aaj teri zindagi eik khubsurat modh lene waali hia...koi aane wala hai jo tere sab dukh...sab dard mitta dega...tujhe apni jaan se bhi zyaada pyaar karega...

JPM (Jay Parkash Maheshwari) industries        

Sameer was looking through list of candidates coming for interview today. One name caught hi attention. MS. Naina Agarwaal (yes naina had shifted her name to just Naina Agarwaal again..she took away Katrhiks name and even the leabel Mrs)

Was this the same naina? Was he thinking right? His thoughts went back to their school days at PVKM. Naina Agarwaal, topper, and head monitor. She was always talked about in the class, sometimes because of her over strict persona as monitor..or her studious nature..sometimes labelled as sach ki devi, and Munna and Pandits favourite; Manni ben- chamchi naina or behenji. He always felt that she was not his types, neither did he ever interact or approached her, but he knew there is some other girl hidden inside her behind this studious plain jain.

However he never really retaliated whenever anyone badmouthed naina, he always remained like a mute spectator but the truth was...ever since school finished, and their ways parted, he always had her in his subconscious mind. Whenever his thoughts would wonder back to school, she would be the first one coming to his mind, where must she be? What must she have chosen to do in her lif? How does she look?  Was the destiny playing games again to make the meet? Today he is Indias most renowned business tycoon, Munna was his business partner and Pandit today was a very successful lawyer.

Munna: Bhai, list dekh li kiya candidates ki?

Munnas voice made Sameer come back to reality. Even Munna instantly on one particular name, and Sameer could gauge by his expressions what he was thinking, however he wanted to skip any discussion hence he decided to go through some documents with him before interview time started.

Naina entered the building, suddenly the wind was different..it was fresh and relaxing, oozing pit all tension from her body for a minute. As if it was telling her something. She settled herself down at the waiting area. Almost an hour passed by and people where coming out one after another and further starting waiting as they would get their answer today itself.

Ms. Naina Agarwaal, the peon announced her name

Naina entered the cabin..the person had his chair moved to the other wall as he was printing out something so she didn't see his face

Naina: Good Morning Sir

Sameer: Ya Good Morning...

The world stood still for both of them...same hazel eyes...perfect jaw line, silky hair which was craze even in school. Sameer had just become more better looking. She couldn't her faith. Why God why? Why are you testing me like this?

Sameer was awestruck by the beauty in front of him. He couldn't believe his eyes. The behenji of the school look so ravishingly beautiful. Yes, even today she liked to keep it simple yet elegant. Her white salwar suit with silver embroider on corners was perfectly fitting her petite figure, pearl studs in her ears, she had started wearing heal he could see...her silky dark hair was kept open and reached her mid waist. Her face didn't have too much of makeup...he loved that...but kajol in her eyes was enhancing her deep as ocean orbs...the nudy pink color of her lispstick made the rosy and tempting...

How on earth can someone look so beautiful yet so simple was the only thought wondering in sameers mind...beautiful...pretty...gorgeous where too casual adjective to describe her.. only one word could define her..KHUBSURAT...   

Precap:

Sameer: so ladies and gentlemen...the decision has been made...and the we have decided to offer this job to...

Another person:  Yeh theek nahi kiya Sameer ne... isse to sabak sikhana hi padega..          

Again really sorry for being late in starting it guys...its my first attempt...hope I have lived upto your expectations...I know thoda drag part lag raha hai...lekin base set karna zarrori tha... hope you guys will still read it as I really want to continue on it..next part will hopefully be up by this week J

Lol aap ne toh Naina ki sadhi kisi aur se hi Karadi but koi, aise bhayanak idea CVs ko maat do, pata chala yeh idea Lele 🤣 jokes apart, nice story and amazing start. Hope to read more and since aap logo ne likha hain romance toh bharpur Hone wala hain.
Originally posted by Sushi99

Lol aap ne toh Naina ki sadhi kisi aur se hi Karadi but koi, aise bhayanak idea CVs ko maat do, pata chala yeh idea Lele 🤣 jokes apart, nice story and amazing start. Hope to read more and since aap logo ne likha hain romance toh bharpur Hone wala hain.
naina sirf sameer ki hai dear😳 show mein bhi aur iss FF mein bhi😳 just wanted to write on different lines...I wanted to write on how even a woman who has been married but freed from her bad marriage has the right to move on and live happily with someone else😳
Originally posted by Abida_angel

naina sirf sameer ki hai dear😳show mein bhi aur iss FF mein bhi😳just wanted to write on different lines...I wanted to write on how even a woman who has been married but freed from her bad marriage has the right to move on and live happily with someone else😳

To be honest bahut acha concept hain and interesting hain
As I earlier said that it's different concept form other stories...and I loved it. This is a new journey of life for Naina with his Sameer .Aur haan samaina ek dusre ke liye hi bane hai Aur Sameer ansh ko apna naam dega...bahut acha tha first par really I loved it...yeh concept bhi mujhe bahut acha laga isliye toh mene aapse it I request ki ISS story ke liye Aur baaki sabhi readers ko bhi achi lagegi...it's your first ff and it's fantastic and different ...maz aagya please update soon ...zyada wait mat karana ...keep writing you are good writer...Aur haan ek sawal Aur hai Kya yeh show Wala kartik hi hai ff me..? Aaur Woh Naina ko divorce kyun nhi deraha hai ?Edited by Rahul126545 - 5 years ago
That was so beautiful..  Different yet interesting concept...  Mrs. Smith is an angel for naina,  so is sameer going to be.. 
Well written.. 👏 Update soon
Regards 
Inayat  
Different concept...but yet interesting...nice start
Plz update soon...😊
Nice concept and a beautiful start for the story. I felt you kept the base character of sameer and Naina same as show. Naina is studious, righteous and teacher's pet but don't have a single ounce of courage in front of her family. Sameer is as usual yaarom ka yaar.
Feeling really bad for Naina. To be in an abusive marriage that too without family support is really pathetic. It is her luck that she met Mrs. Smith at NGO who gave her enough courage to fight for her rights. Eagerly waiting to see what all pleasant surprises life is having in store for them.
Samaina embarking on a new journey of love! Plz continue soon &'plz PM me!