Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamjapi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: avanthishiv

I always wanted to see the possessive side of Davansh 

It was amazing, please do continue soon...
Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

TYSM! I had an urge to see this side of Ansh also...but the serial makers are doing the opposite till now..
iamjapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: chavi12345

Woh awsome update... Ansh is sensing abt pia... Want to meet her... Ruby is Dayan kya?????... Waiting for next update...

Will update soon..!
iamjapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asyalover

nice concept and start...continue soon

Yes😊
iamjapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Saavi_

Amazing!!!! Such a wonderful start. Waiting for more!!!

Thank you πŸ₯±
iamjapi thumbnail
Originally posted by: daphnejasmine

Excited to see a new piansh story waiting for the next update one request please write bigger chapters it's really good itni choti chapter se Dil nahi bara πŸ˜› please please write bigger ones waiting for your pm

TYSM! I will update soon...
iamjapi thumbnail

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Here goes CHAPTER 1..Enjoy..

Pia's house ( 1:15 am )
Pia was getting ready for bed. Just then the door of her room opened.
"Pia.. baccha..so gayi kya" asked her Guruma.
"No ..bas ja hi rahi thi , Guruma" said Pia with a smile.
Guruma sat beside Pia and ran her hands through Pia's hairs lovingly.
"Beta tuje iss ghar mein bandh hokar rehna par raha hai na, par mein bhi majboor hu beta. Par tu fikar mat kar , tu kal se bahar ja sakti hai, sabse mil sakti hai. Par dhyan rakhna ki teri shaktiyo ke bare mein kisiko bhi pata na chale"

"Sach Guruma! Mein ab bahar ja saktihu? Meri sabse acchi dost Ruby se mil sakti hu?" Pia said with lots of happiness. πŸ˜›
"Ha beta..bas ab Dava...mera matlab tera KHAAS DOST tujhe milne aa jaye..phir tu jaha jana chahegi woh tujhe le jayega..ab tu so ja" Guruma stated.

With this Guruma went outside the room and Pia closed the door.
"Yaay!! I am so happy. Ruby ko phone karke keh deti hu..abhii!! Pia glowed.Phone rings...

R - Helleu
P - Hi Ruby, its Pia. Tumhe pata hai aj kya hua
R - Kya! (worriedly) Aur tum thik to ho ha. Tumhari tabiyat keisi hai ab ?
P - Mein..mein thik hu. Aur Guruma ne kaha hai ki mein bahar ja sakti hu, tumse mil sakti hu!
R - (happy) Really!! Oh my gawd Pia..I am missing you so much. Kal hum pakka college mein milenge ..ok
P - Ha bilkul..m soo excited! Aur Kajal ko bhi bol dena ki woh college aye..thik hai..ok..bye..good night
R - Ya sure babes..bye..gn

Pia keeps down the phone. Sleep was far away from her now. She was so happy. She decided to go outside now itself along with her rabbit Puchki. She happily went to pick up sleeping Puchki making sure it doesn't wake up and headed down to the maid hall.

"Aur kitne din Guruma! Mujhe meri beti ki bohot fikar ho rahi hai. Kab ayega Davansh?
Shastro mein to likha tha na Davansh Daivik ke bina nehi reh sakta. Woh khud use dhund hi leta hai,chahe kuch bhi ho jaye.
Isi din ka toh intezar kar rahe the na hum, Pia ab puri tarha ek Daivik ban chuki hai. Said Pia's maasi

Pia stopped walking as soon as she saw her maasi and Guruma talking about so something.  She hid behind the stairs and listened with full attention.

"Pata nehi kab ayega Davansh. Pia ka maksad kab pura hoga" stated Guruma

Poor Pia, she was hell confused.She realised that eavesdropping is a bad manner and also she has already overheard accidently the same thing yesterday from Guruma while going to the kitchen. So she left through the backside door.

"Humara kaam hai Daivik ki raksha karna jab tak Davansh nehi ata. Par agar WOH AA GAYI toh? Pia ko haani pohchane keliye.Hume toh yeh bhi nehi pata ki Davansh kon hai, woh kaha rehta hai aur kya usne apni shaktiya pali hai ki nahi" Said Pia's worried maasi

" Nehi! Davansh ko Daivik ki jaroorat hai. Ek Daivik ko mata rani ki saari ashirwad milti hai. Par ek Davansh ko buri nazar ki shaktiya, ek Dayan ke khoon ki shaktiya milti hai. Burai par humesha acchayi ki jeet hoti hai.Aur ek Davansh ki shaktiyo ko kabu mein rakhna bohot jaroori hai. Ye kaam sirf ek Daivik hi kar sakti hai. Par ha..ek Davansh uski parwarish aur khoon, dono ka sangam hai. Ab jo jeetega wohi raj karega. Dayan ki khoon ya uska insaani parwarish."

Ansh's apartment
"Come panditji, everyone..see my Ansh...he .."
Vedeshee was speechless. Everyone saw Ansh peacefully sleeping on the bed.
V- Ansh! ( Shaking her son)
A - (sleepy) Ma, what happened. Why everyone is here?
V - Ansh tu toh Dav..davansh ban gaya tha..meine dekha..
A - ( stared at his mom's eyes as if hypnotising her) Ha ma..apke sapno mein na..ap hi ne toh kaha tha mujhe thori deir pehle. Sapna hi tha..hakikat nehi. Mein tumhara Ansh hi hu..dekho!
V - Ha..sahi kaha tune( casually )
Mein bhi na..aur bhukamp aya tha..isliye shayad jyada dar gayi mein..Tu so ja..chaliye sab..

Everyone was relieved and left Ansh's room.

" Vedeshee ji , ye toh bohot ajeeb baat hai. Ansh ke 25 saal hone ke baad bhi Davansh jaga nehi! " Pandit ji stated

" Mata rani ki kripa se huwa hai ye sab. Mera Ansh bach gaya. Davansh nehi jaga" Vedeshee was relieved.

" Nehi! Aj nehi toh kal Ansh Davansh ban hi jayega . Usehone se koi nehi rok sakta. Hume kuch karna hoga." said panditji

V - "Kya panditji?"
Pan - DAIVIK!! Daivik ko dhundna hoga! Ansh ki Shaadi karni paregi ek Daivik se.
V - Pichle 2 saal se wahi toh kar rahi hu. Ab tak mujhe woh Daivik ki nishan wali larki nehi mili mujhe.
Pan- Miljayegi..mata rani par bharosa rakhiye.

With this, panditji left. Vedeshee joined her palms and said- "Mata rani, mere Ansh ko bacha lijiye. Daivik ko le ayiye uske zindegi mein" with this, she left unaware of the fact that till now someone was listening each and every word of them behind the door . Obviously our Davansh babu!

"I am sorry ma, I will never let you know about my Davansh avtar . "
He said with a lot of pain in his golden eyes.

Precap - Pia was about to fall off a cliff but someone caught her hand on time.

Taddaa!! Done with the first chapter. Do tell your reactions in the comment section. Bye for now...take care..

Edited by iamjapi - 5 years ago
avanthishiv thumbnail
Loved the update
Waiting to see how they will meet and what is going to happen

Please please update soon...
triptiray thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start dear
precap look interesting can't wait to read further
pls update the next part soon
chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update... Ansh is hiding from family he has turned to Savannah... waiting to see how piaansh will meet... Waiting for next update
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow I am so excited to see how PiAnsh will meet?