Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

No she is not negative at all...when she learnt the truth she supported Mannat and left her own family

Okay thank you for clearing my misunderstanding about Haya, I thought she is also involved in the murder as I read in Wikipedia, so I am glad she did not support Wajih after learning the truth, I ma happy to know that, she was a true friend of Nayab, right I am watching the episode where she I nto aware at all and she thinks Mannat ahs some sort of confusion regarding Wajih , so she is angry at Mannat for blaming her brother

But, I want her to find out the truth soon, Wajih deserves no support from anyone.

MochaQueen thumbnail

yeah she was initially angry at Mannat because she couldnt believe her brother would do such a thing and also wajih had twisted the story in front of her eyes...but she will learn the truth soon

hariskh thumbnail

yeah she was initially angry at Mannat because she couldnt believe her brother would do such a thing and also wajih had twisted the story in front of her eyes...but she will learn the truth soon

But, I still feel Mannat is a better friend than Haya as Haya has no grief of Nayab's death, Mannat was more caring than Haya

Wajih is making me angry, the way he acts infront of everyone is so different than what eh says to Mannat. he showed her the video of Nayab's father getting harassed y the kids, but completely denied infront of Haya that, he is saying something else.

Wajih is the biggest liar and he taunts Mannat constantly and makes her feel as if she is not able to do anything for her friend as he has the support of his brother, Yawaris as guilty as Wajih,Yawar has spoiled Wajih into a bhediya that he is. 

hariskh thumbnail

Finally Wajih is in jail and Mannat lodged a FIR Complaint, the frustrated face of Wajih and Yawar is worth watching, finally Mannat broke her silence 👏

MochaQueen thumbnail

yeah maybe Mannat is more caring than Haya...or maybe if it wasnt Hayas family who was involved and instead it was someone else maybe Haya would react differently...but i think here Mannat was always more closer to Nayab and her family than Haya was

hariskh thumbnail

Finally Yawar's wife got to know about Wajih being the culprit, I am expecting her to help Mannat atleast, I always felt she is neutral about this issue and she is not supporting Wajih blindly unlike Yawar(Who is hiding his mistakes) and Haya

I really want her to support Mannat,she seems to be a reasonable person to understand that, tolerating injustice is also wrong 

hariskh thumbnail

Today was the second last episode and I am still stuck on episode 14 

hariskh thumbnail

yeah maybe Mannat is more caring than Haya...or maybe if it wasnt Hayas family who was involved and instead it was someone else maybe Haya would react differently...but i think here Mannat was always more closer to Nayab and her family than Haya was

You are right, maybe Haya would have reacted differently, she would have been more supportive towards Mannat

I like Yawar's wife though, she knows about the truth and wants to support Nayab, but she has always been the neglected one in the family, unfortunately no one asks her opinion or cares to know how she is doing in the house .

She has a lot going on in her mind, but is scared to say it out unlike Mannat who says what she feels like saying regardless of who is infront of her, but Shahwar is just scared of Yawar and Wajih.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Shahwar was always a weak character...i really sympathized with her :( she really did want to help and she probably knew the truth deep down but she was not brave enough to do anything

hariskh thumbnail

Shahwar was always a weak character...i really sympathized with her :( she really did want to help and she probably knew the truth deep down but she was not brave enough to do anything

Shahwar was weak and also was underconfident to nto be able to do anything, she was bullied by Yawar and Wajih, she wanted to help Mannat, but unlike Mannat, she was scared to loose her home, family, respect.

Shahwar was more vulnerable than Mannat, Mannat never cares who is with her or not, but Shahwar wants to stay safe and cares about her wellbeing. She is nto selfish, but I feel she was just having the anxiety to tell anything.

Shayaan is much better though, he is going against his brother and wants him to be in jail, like he does nto care about his socalled respect and to save the family reputation, if his brother is wrong, he will nto divorce his wife just because of his family's influence, I am so proud of Shayaan. 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago