Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you so much girlzzz ๐Ÿค—Some more photos.. I think they look good together. Saba is pretty and has maintained herself so well so age difference is not much evident. 

Edited by RecklessDemon - 5 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love how Pakistani dramas pretty much pair anyone up. They don't necessarily go for conventional pairings. Rather than compatibility in appearance they give precedence to acting and chemistry.

This better be a proper drama.
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ilove Saba but NAveen would be just as awesome in this role. I am dying to see Naveen with Bilal (and more of her with Sami and with Emmad and Zahid). She really needs more leading roles. Sorry for the repeated rant :-)
MochaQueen thumbnail
we hae had enough of Naveen...i think its good to see saba after so long
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Indianboy69

Is Dr Ali Kazmi of Big Bang same as Ali Kazmi who acted in Badnaam and Baaghi?

No. he's another guy.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This would be interesting to watch
I like the pair
and the cast is pretty good too
can't wait๐Ÿ˜Š
xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Dr.Ali Kazmi of Big Bang post:

#SabaQamar with #BilalAbbas coming for the first time together, it's not a typical masala hero heroine love story, something big n different is coming... stay tuned for more updates #THORpr brought to you by #BigBangEntertainment for #ARY produced by #FahadMustafa & #DrAkiKazmi directed by #BadarMehmood working title is #CHEEKH

This is giving me a great feeling
so in for this๐Ÿ˜Š
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Hip:

pased on a script by Zanjabeel Asim Shah, who is once again pairing with Badar Mehmood, Cheekh will be based on a social issue. Without revealing much, Aijaz Aslam, one of the main characters in the drama, shared with us, how this story will revolve around a taboo, that has been kept quiet for very long in our society.

"Cheekh is based on a life of struggles of two brothers, both of whom turn negative due to circumstances around them," shared Aijaz.

Ahsan-Khan_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Aijaz and Bilal are brothers then?
Mintmargarita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Hip:

pased on a script by Zanjabeel Asim Shah, who is once again pairing with Badar Mehmood, Cheekh will be based on a social issue. Without revealing much, Aijaz Aslam, one of the main characters in the drama, shared with us, how this story will revolve around a taboo, that has been kept quiet for very long in our society.

"Cheekh is based on a life of struggles of two brothers, both of whom turn negative due to circumstances around them," shared Aijaz.

Bilal is trying so hard to play negative ๐Ÿ˜† its a good thing he is not trying to be 'hero' and working hard to be recognised as actor but with such a gorgeous face and love struck eyes its blasphemy not to do romantic roles ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by RecklessDemon - 5 years ago