Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

But wahi na. Wats the point of a thread if there also v r asked 2 used shudh baasha. I dont want another thread to sing bhajans & keerthans of the divine couple. There r already <fill in the blanks> threads for tat 🀒

No i meant thread name should be frustration thread only.Aise thread obviously bhajan Kirtan to nahi hoga
Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw this kind of thread in Nazar forumsπŸ˜†.I want frustation thread here and in IB forum too.I am not able to control my frustation these days after watching all the lameness in these 2 shows  i watchπŸ˜†
looseseal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Well according 2 some wonderful fans it seems the divine couple get so many likes on SM πŸ˜† Yeah right πŸ₯±

LOL

This morning there were 420 replies on 4th october episode and obviously I read all of them (dont judge me) and literally and I mean literally each and every post was against KuNan. Thats why I even made the post about online viewership. 
Other than 10/11 pubescent (yes, i daare say they are pubers) who also share KuNans idea of love being about kheer and looking at the moon, noone likes this couple. Just look at their AT its same four people saying good morning and good night to increase posts.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

My heart felt appeal to the MODs. Please open a Frustration thread & all words s'd b allowed only in this thread. Ppl should b allowed 2 rage, rant, yell, explode, curse in this thread. This show definitely deserves a Gaaliyan thread more than Creation/FF/AT threads.

tumhe gali dena hai though then you can give...

how --

i will show---

i want to give gali to lead of show...

its no 15 in fallowing thread..and post link to this thread...

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5019931

thats all...πŸ˜‰

sweetvampire thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed .. we need such a thread . Atlst all the viewers who have issue wth show cn rant thr without anyone judgng us . Rest who dnt agree cn refrain frm shaming the non suporters of kunal and nandani thr
dips143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree...the worst part is bringing God to justify illicit relations as God's blessings.. absolutely disgusting and the CVs need to be bashed xx πŸ˜‘
prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: looseseal

LOL

This morning there were 420 replies on 4th october episode and obviously I read all of them (dont judge me) and literally and I mean literally each and every post was against KuNan. Thats why I even made the post about online viewership. 
Other than 10/11 pubescent (yes, i daare say they are pubers) who also share KuNans idea of love being about kheer and looking at the moon, noone likes this couple. Just look at their AT its same four people saying good morning and good night to increase posts.

πŸ˜† U cracked me up with this line.
Originally posted by: prerna15

πŸ˜†U cracked me up with this line.

They may be guy like kunan or eyeing at best friends hubby
Saharii.afg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you all. This kheer lady and her divine love lmaoo
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IDO20

They may be guy like kunan or eyeing at best friends hubby

I don't think there is any need to go personal on members there. They are entitled to have a different opinion & preference on the basis of actors they like. They can do whatever they want to do to keep their thread activity continue.
There should be no personal remarks on what they are doing there.