Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
It really irked me today watching Sony Alexander conversing with his mother and touching her! Yuck! He is currently WORRIED for Roxanne and claims to have the same feeling which he had when his mother was kidnapped. Poor Roxanne finally LOVES him and is near dead because of him. He doesn't deserve even a bit of her extreme concern! I hope both Roxanne and Olympias leave him!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Poor Olympias's whole world is going to collapse when she finds about it! ๐Ÿฅบ I hope Barsine comes to taunt this Duniya ka Khuda when he breaks down after Olympias disowns him and leaves! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ He has himself triggered his destruction.
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Olympias and Roxanne are both in for major heartbreak when they find out what happened, especially if Barsine ends up expecting a child. I feel bad for all three of them, but mostly for Olympias. 

Since there have been so many distortions already, all the women might as well head for Macedonia and leave Alexander all alone here. Olympias said that a man's biggest strength are his mother and wife, but her son doesn't seem to think of or respect this notion, so they don't need to bother staying in Taxila to support him. 

Roxanne's mind might change after finding out Porus tried to cure her. Perhaps when she finds out what Alka has been trying to do to Laachi she will try and stop it. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
About Roxanne, I think she will support Alexander unconditionally especially after that confession scene. Olympias might head back. Barsine will keep quiet and give Alexander the same notion which Olympias gave to Philip that she has accepted her fate and will let Alexander enjoy his sense of victory upon a woman through his inhumane act. She would wait for the right moment to finish him. I am eagerly waiting for that day.

Roxanne would be impressed with Porus's kind gesture and would request him to not kill Alexander. Friendship and mutual respect don't make any sense anymore. So Alexander is going to return PR when he comes to know what Roxanne did. But I doubt that this third 'Badzaat' version can believe in fair play and not take advantage of the rakhi by acting unaware of it in front of Porus.

Chanakya would not return with Bamni for sure. During Dhananand's storyline followed by Chanakya's insult, Ambhikumar is going to get exposed and Roxanne would return to Alexander after getting assurance from Porus. Olympias would leave before Roxanne returns so Roxanne is again going to console this Alexander 3.0.
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Will Roxanne expose Ambhikumar? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Truekrpkabian1

It's good if Roxanne dies,someone from Alexander's side should die too ๐Ÿ˜†

Why show this fake rakhi angle,when no such thing happened in history.

Alexander ko rape Karwa Diya to Rakhi kya hai๐Ÿ˜†
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

About Roxanne, I think she will support Alexander unconditionally especially after that confession scene. Olympias might head back. Barsine will keep quiet and give Alexander the same notion which Olympias gave to Philip that she has accepted her fate and will let Alexander enjoy his sense of victory upon a woman through his inhumane act. She would wait for the right moment to finish him. I am eagerly waiting for that day.

Roxanne would be impressed with Porus's kind gesture and would request him to not kill Alexander. Friendship and mutual respect don't make any sense anymore. So Alexander is going to return PR when he comes to know what Roxanne did. But I doubt that this third 'Badzaat' version can believe in fair play and not take advantage of the rakhi by acting unaware of it in front of Porus.

Chanakya would not return with Bamni for sure. During Dhananand's storyline followed by Chanakya's insult, Ambhikumar is going to get exposed and Roxanne would return to Alexander after getting assurance from Porus. Olympias would leave before Roxanne returns so Roxanne is again going to console this Alexander 3.0.

I don't know if Roxanne can support Alexander if Barsine becomes pregnant. She cannot tolerate that anyone else could lay claim to the throne except her chidren. What you are saying about Barsine might be true - she'll wait for the right moment. Alexander told her a story about what Philip did, but it looks like he forgot what her mother did to Philip eventually.

I would be happy if Roxanne is the one to expose Ambhikumar or at least end up preventing Alka from harming Laachi and her child, but there's no way of knowing what will happen to her now in PR. As long as she isn't stuck there for ages like Olympias was, because this Alexander cannot rescue her anyway and Porus will have to return her safely. What excuse would she now have for Porus when he asks her what brought her there, that too in regular Taxila civilian clothes?
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Alexander ko rape Karwa Diya to Rakhi kya hai๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly Rakhee is at least a folklore that many know and few believe too and we can at least not be sure that this never happened (Bactria and India were like close states even back then, and Indians didnt consider them as that much of a foreigner so Rakhee was still a possibility), baaki Olympias ka India aakar itna kuchh karna etc. to completely sure hai ki nhi hua tha, so why complain on Rakhee
ananda29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Now we Know.
She came for Puru to have pity on her, Alexander's wife, and after she butters him up, she stabs and kills Puru.
Alexander is  now free to take over Puru's kingdom as well as the golden sparrow,  the whole of Bharat.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
truekrpkabian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananda29

Now we Know.

She came for Puru to have pity on her, Alexander's wife, and after she butters him up, she stabs and kills Puru.
Alexander is  now free to take over Puru's kingdom as well as the golden sparrow,  the whole of Bharat.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

That sounds rather far-fetched.And if you see today's episode.you will know that King Puru repelled that barbarian Roxane's attempt.quite easily.Foolish Roxanne thought  she could kill Puru.๐Ÿ˜†However there is an another interesting development Puru leaving for Magadha and Alexander attacking in his absence.
Edited by truekrpkabian - 5 years ago